Do u speak certain cryptic lingo? If so, I need u to bounce ideas off of because I think I c the AC

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sounds like you are a victim of a type of MK Ultra experimentation.
You have been abused in many ways, according to the information you have provided.

Please calm down, your energy level is at a high frequency and I need you to apply calming effects.

We have all the time in the world to talk about this and figure it out. There are solutions to all of these problems and together we can discuss the issues and seek resolutions.

I think you know very well that you cannot seek 'professional help' here because they will try to blame all of this onto you and then hand you right back over to the wolves. They will call you crazy and pump you full of highly dangerous 'medications' in order to damage you even further.

I do not think you are crazy, you are either false or correct. There is a possibility you are correct and I will help explore this route of potentials.

Just take your time and explain whatever you think we need to know. Is this individual still on the loose out harming people to your knowledge?




posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas


This man attempted to install a Freudian emotional trigger into me when I was 15 to either A) counteract the effects of another set of emotional triggers opened to my subconscious when I was five. OR B) He is trying to create excuses a give a human feel to help me process the understanding of what happened to me when I was 5.


Well to mee there are two possible explanations for what you're saying.

A) You just made this up to gain some attention here

B) This Person you saw back then, tried to sexualy abuse you (install a trigger in to me) and your brain has been traumatized since then. So you are constantly thinking about him and that he is haunting you.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Hellas because: typo


no, he is... he has many connections all over the place. he is a free man to go where he chooses. he's quite the frequent flyer. others know of this but certain people have fallen under protection and they do not talk... that is why I have conversation like the one we are having.

and a real conversation is going down... trust me. I'm really not concerned with what nay sayers interject after the experiences I have had. My voice is in a multimillion dollar movie without my knowledge or consent... to pick a fight with me because they know someone was speaking through me and they know damn good and well who it was.

Now the can of worms is open you see, no doubt about the things more and more see each day, but my question is did he do this believing in it as the devils advocate and he's gonna take it all as a joke after the prophecy BROKE him by telling him who he was... or is he fighting this while he is the one to put it in motion?

because if he is, he's pickin a fight with me.

I guess he's too much of a coward to say his true intentions... but yeah, he's a sneaky #er. I'm not the only one who knows this. There are many who can attribute to his ways. How does he get the nerve, I don't know. That's why I thought it was all a big joke.

I'm not the one who started this # people. Don't waste your time calling MY ass crazy. That's just dumb. Now my job is to prove all this? No, I have been telling people this all along so that we could find the proof that people have been leaked some really weird intel and it has caused me and some others to get picked on by nasty men with money. I'm not the only one.

Trust me... they know. They made studies out of it.
edit on 15-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   




posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn



The warning was made to break the pattern... that is why that intel is ahead of the game. You see, it overlapped.

he got told who he was and he didn't like it.... but that is who is in the pattern and he is rising.

Now, is he doing this to expose it and just get it over with and fall back down and relax.... or is he fighting me. Cause he keeps coming near me, I'm taking some of his blood as proof. I can't get much more cooperation than a little assurance that there are witnesses to this stuff. I see the evidence everyday.... but when it's coming so close to home... Don't even bother questioning my reactions, because I am well justified and I'm not the only one who knows all this.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
yeah ummmmmmmmm

thats all i can say



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
he's not the only one he has greeting me. but other faces don't matter, they are just people but yeah, he has slaves in the system. most of them have no idea what is going on... obviously or they would question him.
I have to overlook so much, it's hard to function in society... period. I have to numb myself to triggers constantly. They got other people going with that stuff and it just ripples out. They demonized us.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


So I think I know where you're going with this. I was hoping this topic would come out. By what I see you got a whole lot more than what I know. I've only caught shadows and heard whispers. I'm quite new to this site, I would love to discuss this further with you BlackSatinDancer but not on a public forum. Please u2u?



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It started in kindergarten. They put us together.

i'll show you.... gotta find a scanner.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


Based upon your lingo, im guessing you are within 150-200 miles or less of my location, so that's a start!

Also, I think I may be one of your three...or know one of your three, or maybe im in the process of waking up the 2nd and 3rd



Believe me, if there's something to what you're saying, and it in anyway correlates to what i have come to find, that mother#er is going straight to



TARTAROS.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 
I use to think like you till ...Implants found, so do thees people inject them sleeves with an active transmitter, not the RFID chip but a chip non the less, for reasons I will not say how or why I know such things , I can say it is not me that experienced this, some have been on "AM C to C "for there is more than one case of this.
Is it a MK ultra?
Is it a Us Vs Them? too many things in the world to day and to easy to say Mental illness some are , some just are not.... explainable is the Op ????
Could be
MIB CIA NSA FBI TSA DHS are they real you bet, are they the kind to take you away, hear of gitmo bay?
Mk ultra is it Si Fi?
The boys in blue are watching you, remember project blue book?
If you really want the answer then put up the dragon, reality is not in the cloud or in a line, for this is the way to keep you down,
OP I do not judge nor cast doubt anything is possible.
If you do not chase the dragon nor seek the line then you need help, for then this is not man caused but brain caused and no one here , unless some one has a PhD in Mental health, can help.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Wait a minute, are you saying there is an active MK Ultra-style agent going around mind-screwing people and you caught onto him / figured him out?

Hmmm...it's possible.

Please provide more information in response to this question if you do not mind.
If you have any questions for me I will try to respond and aid you in any way possible.


Possible....people do anything for a living...even shadowing other people for years/ decades on end...if it is a well funded (dark)black CIA/NSA/ OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN GOVERNMENT PSYOP DEPARTMENT.

You know...testing all kinds of new pschy-tools on innocent unaware civillians. It will not be the first time a government would be doing such thing to its population.

The other day I read about unit 731 of the japaneese army/government. What they did there with people is not humain but from the devil himself. Same stuff what doctors like mengele did.....and what doctors most likely still do with animals.......and humans....today.

What people did to other people during the second world war is probably still going on today in some desolate, remote, secretive, dark and underground government building. All you need is to recrute sociopaths/psychopaths with or without degree to excecute the sickening orders and able to keep a secret without objection. All in the name of science because it is important to know what the breaking point of a human being in different conditions is.

Unbelievable....I am glad that I have a vivid imagination and like to read comic books and watch sci-fi movies.....well....maybe I should be not so glad about that.

Btw..its not my intension to ridicule or to confuse the OP..
.
edit on 15/11/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by OldCorp
 
I use to think like you till ...Implants found, so do thees people inject them sleeves with an active transmitter, not the RFID chip but a chip non the less, for reasons I will not say how or why I know such things , I can say it is not me that experienced this, some have been on "AM C to C "for there is more than one case of this.
Is it a MK ultra?
Is it a Us Vs Them? too many things in the world to day and to easy to say Mental illness some are , some just are not.... explainable is the Op ????
Could be
MIB CIA NSA FBI TSA DHS are they real you bet, are they the kind to take you away, hear of gitmo bay?
Mk ultra is it Si Fi?
The boys in blue are watching you, remember project blue book?
If you really want the answer then put up the dragon, reality is not in the cloud or in a line, for this is the way to keep you down,
OP I do not judge nor cast doubt anything is possible.
If you do not chase the dragon nor seek the line then you need help, for then this is not man caused but brain caused and no one here , unless some one has a PhD in Mental health, can help.





you can't do drugs and imagine an entire conglomeration into existence... but your thoughts are appreciated.
My system is clear of illegal drugs. I take mild over the counter pain killers and anti- inflammatories like most people but no illegal drugs and this no lie.

I have found an interesting picture. Some of you (although I understand if you do not speak out) were told you would see something. Some call her Mumsie. You should be able to pick her out if you have been told. I am there as well staring blankly as usual and so is The Duck. That would be cryptic for all who do not understand. They were driving me crazy trying to make me figure out who The Duck was.... it's coming a little more into focus.
The reason they were driving me crazy is because they would tell me nothing but just show me images. i'm not real sure who exactly was sending me this stuff, some of it was VERY explicit... some of it was crime scenes involving assassins in the system. The feds created an assassin by instigating a small time murder... t was built as a crime of passion involving family and then they came in and said "no, here's a mark... this gang violence and federal territory".... and they took that assassin into their hands and made him work. They pointed me out to this man. I think he has repented and awoke, not real sure... but yeah. This stuff isn't cool and I don't want to call people out but I'm very concerned for MANY people.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


Based upon your lingo, im guessing you are within 150-200 miles or less of my location, so that's a start!

Also, I think I may be one of your three...or know one of your three, or maybe im in the process of waking up the 2nd and 3rd



Believe me, if there's something to what you're saying, and it in anyway correlates to what i have come to find, that mother#er is going straight to



TARTAROS.


... I had to look that up.

Hmmm.... Maybe you would be.... maybe you could be. I wonder if you are south of me.... or maybe even east, which would not be the usual place to look.

I have to go somewhere to scan a picture but haven't gotten ready yet... so it will be a while, must take a break.

the picture trips me out these days it's hard to recognize people.... perhaps there are more than three, maybe there are others from different locations that I haven't remembered yet... or just can't and would need to be told. There's a lot of missing pieces, but we are all pieces to a huge puzzle and it's all the same in the end.

I'm just trying to figure out how to steer from here. So much suffering is happening, there must be a QC of choices. I have to make some kind of effort for some clarity because this stuff is real whether i want it to be or not.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


I speak jive. Slap it here, it's coo' brother. Maybe this sucka turkey is trying to honkey fool ya into joining his crew. Don't trip and be all up in the crew's initiation, and fo'sho' don't get any ink done to rep his name.

jive-ass turkey don't play. put it here brother, we gots this!



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


My dear fellow awesome soul friend!! I have just found you.
I see the language everywhere. I I hear the stories the TV tells me in code metaphorics from my spirits. People are getting weird around like they noticed me. BUT! thanks to Our Beloved true Creator and all possible benevolent forces within source, We can learn from eachother. Now are you in SoCal? I am. Im feeling a christ like presence guiding me since my attack. Its like I need to find others to help. (Unless I am being #ed with? MKUltra style or the like
sadly my "spirits" just learned to conversate thru my surroundings, I had never believed religion or UFO before this new years. I saw a Star ship and it took that to make me change that much until today.) On OCT28, I blacked out(i am "normal" guy so...) and lost 2 days, and woke up.. molested. No harm I just knew. I wasnt moved from bed. stains on bed and clothes. I came to, and started silently going semi-insane raging. Almost killed in anger, and I was wrongly accusing my friends, but I found the rapist was my family membor directly upon eye contact. He blamed me going insane...But unfortunately I know better. Wen i see goats flaming around a ice cream cone, then Ill be more weary of this cryptic effect. 11-11-11 made me so much more confident, but it comes in waves. Im currently playing dumb, and scaring them, which proves they know they #ed up. Im loving life(not) with my cryptic speech. I now have memories of more than a few rapes going back until i was 5. Ironic? Nope. Our Love And Light filled Father has awoken his army. Its up to me to help earth, or fall to this insane crisis. Either waY I accept my fate as my own fault. Srry im tired so it sounds kooky im sure. Our stories are lil different so we will build how it works...LET ME KNOw....NAMASTE!!



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
he's not the only one he has greeting me. but other faces don't matter, they are just people but yeah, he has slaves in the system. most of them have no idea what is going on... obviously or they would question him.
I have to overlook so much, it's hard to function in society... period. I have to numb myself to triggers constantly. They got other people going with that stuff and it just ripples out. They demonized us.



Is english your first language? A lot of the crypto-isms are, in fact, just bad syntax. ex: first sentence



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheErk
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


So I think I know where you're going with this. I was hoping this topic would come out. By what I see you got a whole lot more than what I know. I've only caught shadows and heard whispers. I'm quite new to this site, I would love to discuss this further with you BlackSatinDancer but not on a public forum. Please u2u?



figures.......



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkitekt
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


I speak jive. Slap it here, it's coo' brother. Maybe this sucka turkey is trying to honkey fool ya into joining his crew. Don't trip and be all up in the crew's initiation, and fo'sho' don't get any ink done to rep his name.

jive-ass turkey don't play. put it here brother, we gots this!




I dig. With the way this joker be trynna fool me, I'm afraid I just might fall for it. Gotta watch my step. He be trynna charm me and stuff. He may have a mojo like mofo, but I'm thinking he's stewing up some heads in his pot... and that aint too cool. I don't play that kinna magic. This is a sister here, but it's all good. Keep it real.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MicHaeLight
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


My dear fellow awesome soul friend!! I have just found you.
I see the language everywhere. I I hear the stories the TV tells me in code metaphorics from my spirits. People are getting weird around like they noticed me. BUT! thanks to Our Beloved true Creator and all possible benevolent forces within source, We can learn from eachother. Now are you in SoCal? I am. Im feeling a christ like presence guiding me since my attack. Its like I need to find others to help. (Unless I am being #ed with? MKUltra style or the like
sadly my "spirits" just learned to conversate thru my surroundings, I had never believed religion or UFO before this new years. I saw a Star ship and it took that to make me change that much until today.) On OCT28, I blacked out(i am "normal" guy so...) and lost 2 days, and woke up.. molested. No harm I just knew. I wasnt moved from bed. stains on bed and clothes. I came to, and started silently going semi-insane raging. Almost killed in anger, and I was wrongly accusing my friends, but I found the rapist was my family membor directly upon eye contact. He blamed me going insane...But unfortunately I know better. Wen i see goats flaming around a ice cream cone, then Ill be more weary of this cryptic effect. 11-11-11 made me so much more confident, but it comes in waves. Im currently playing dumb, and scaring them, which proves they know they #ed up. Im loving life(not) with my cryptic speech. I now have memories of more than a few rapes going back until i was 5. Ironic? Nope. Our Love And Light filled Father has awoken his army. Its up to me to help earth, or fall to this insane crisis. Either waY I accept my fate as my own fault. Srry im tired so it sounds kooky im sure. Our stories are lil different so we will build how it works...LET ME KNOw....NAMASTE!!


Have you gotten away from the person who is abusing you?

If not, you need to do this straight away. Good luck, hang in there.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
he's not the only one he has greeting me. but other faces don't matter, they are just people but yeah, he has slaves in the system. most of them have no idea what is going on... obviously or they would question him.
I have to overlook so much, it's hard to function in society... period. I have to numb myself to triggers constantly. They got other people going with that stuff and it just ripples out. They demonized us.



Is english your first language? A lot of the crypto-isms are, in fact, just bad syntax. ex: first sentence


If you are talking about the title, common sense should let you know that in a short field, it's more important to get your point across than it is to play by grammar and vocabulary rules.

I get my point across... sometimes too well.

as for the cryptics... you are missing it silly. It's right under your nose.





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join