It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Tijuana, Mexico. Video from 10-11-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Just cruising around on youtube and found this video.

The beginning is strange and so is the end as they show the same kind of 'formation'. I am not sure if this could a distant road in the background on a mountain, although if it was, why would it not be lit up in the other parts.

Also, if this was shot in Tijuana and was as bright as it was in the end how is this not a massive sighting seen by everyone? I don't know, just brought it here to get others opinions.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Looks more like helicopters hovering above a fire in the forests on top of some hill or smth.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hard to say what that is but it does look like a formation of some kind..But my common sense tells me its lights from a distance on a mountain maybe car lights? Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
yeah, ok. Sure in heck is not normal. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The ''please subscribe. you see more real vids'' thing in the corner tells me this is a publicity stunt. Sure interesting to look at though....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I concur with Kemal, definately a hill side fire... and it appears there are helicopters carrying out reconnaissance/news reporting and possibly water bombing activities.

The video has been edited and doesn't reflect the true passage of time passing.

Hill side fire...

Hill side fire with approaching helicopter...

Remnants of hill side fire with recon'/news helicopter above...

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

care to provide evidence of this hillside fire?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

If you fast foward to 5:01 you will notice that it is looking more like a hill...when you look abovet the city to the right you see a crap load of tiny lights...it does appear as though this may be a mountain because all that lighting is above the major part of the city and those clearly are not UFO'..I believe a mountain is in the backdrop however you cannot see where the terrain starts and ends...I call no ufo in this video

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
reply to post by Perhaps

care to provide evidence of this hillside fire?

The evidence is within the video itself... here, I'll help you out.

I'll expand somewhat on my first post... the video has been edited, hence the similar appearance of the formation at the end of the video to the beginning - as noted by the OP.

Now at full screen 480, pause and toggle back and forth around the 13 to 15 second mark and you'll clearly see the flickering of flames.

What appears to be the shape transforming is very typical of fire behavior.

From 5.20 onwards, it becomes increasingly obvious that all we are seeing is a hill side bush fire.

This screen shot was taken at 6.12, full screen @ 480p.

Apply rationale and critical thinking to the above and a "hill side" fire is a reasonable and logical conclusion.

Thank you for asking.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

rationale and 'critical thinking' are entirely objective, but yes i agree with some of the points made.

obvious way to find out would be to find an official report/story of a hillside fire occurring that time/day.

new topics

top topics

join