It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could choose...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

did anyone else notice the apparent psychic activity on here? There are two posts followed on by two more that say the same thing. A bird and then an eagle, then two about redwoods... back to back!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Cat. The biggest reason is they find joy in string....when is the last time you got giddy over something so simple.
They bury there...uh..well you know...which I would dig still being civilized enough to use a toilet type system...most animals are good at not ''messing'' where they would eat, but cats are still the masters.
Its OK to play with your food.
They go from domestic to feral fairly easy....(I'm sure I can think of more but this line of thought is starting to bore me.)
No, I am not a crazy cat lady. I only own 1 cat and I have had her since I was 7.....She is very very old, but still has get up and go in her, I envy this as I am only a young adult and already I feel like I have less energy and playfulness than I did 5 years ago. I love dogs but if I had to choose to be one, I'd rather be the more independent cat.
edit on 15-11-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: spaceing

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Okay ottobot....I feel quite stupid now. I'll admit I didn't completely read your OP and only got as far as the 'not human' part. I didn't notice the plant or animal stipulation. And then I go and post some crazy stuff about being the male version of Storm from X-men. And now - 5 hours later - I can't edit anymore. Sorry
(In the back of my mind I was actually wondering why everyone was limiting themselves to trees and eagles
)

In my defense though I only got 5 hours sleep last night....

If I could come back it would be as either a Raven or an Octopus.

Ravens carry a mystique about, are highly intelligent, and best of all they can fly. Plus i'd have free reign over the Tower of London (assuming I could handle living in London).

An Octopus is also very intelligent, they move through the water so elegantly, they essentially have 8 hands, and the sea is somewhere completely alien to this land-lubber. Octopuses are definitely my favourite sea creature.

edit on 15/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Man this is a hard decision.. I would come back as a dragonfly, because I think they are awesome creatures. The good news: id probably meet an ATS member, the bad news: they would of probably eaten me

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
I want to be Q:

To get to muck with you ignorant humans, would be the ultimate duty station possible.

Yeah, that would be my first choice, too. But I said plant or animal, B.U. Toad.

The way I see it, when we are unencumbered by a physical body, we can live in all dimensions. Time, then, is irrelevant. You can choose whatever time frame that interests you.

Your infinite future may very well be your physical past.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'd like to be a bird of sorts too. maybe a swan or something. they can just chill on the water and they can fish and fly. ducks are cool too it'd be fun to get to travel south for the winter and go back up north for the summer.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by ottobot

did anyone else notice the apparent psychic activity on here? There are two posts followed on by two more that say the same thing. A bird and then an eagle, then two about redwoods... back to back!

An interesting factoid: When I was considering what answers people might give to this thread, I came up with a very accurate list - including the X-Man and obligatory raunchy comment.

Chew on that.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

No prob, Little Wolf, that picture is awesome. You definitely need a better hairdo, though. Mohawks are totally going out of style.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

[color=SkyBlue]Orca

I've seen this world. Deep below the surface of the oceans, lies another world that my current eyes will never see.

Not only a beautiful creature, but also a badass.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I would fly with the hawk.
Anytime, anywhere.

PLPL

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'd choose the Snow Monkey, without hesitation.

edit on 15-11-2011 by D1ss1dent because: vid

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

A DRAGON free to roam this lil universe and beyond.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, since the experience of being a plant or an animal is completely and totally inferior to the experience of being a human being, i would consider such an experience as a form of hell/punishment for sins committed as a human being.

Im happy being human, and i would like to be reborn again as a human being.

Also, since plants and animals are unconscious, the question is altogether pointless.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I suppose being a Dolphin or an Orca would be nice. They seem to have a lot of fun jumping out of the water....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Honestly? A ghost, or a higher-dimensional being. Or maybe an alien. Anything to get away from the whole "you have to eat other living things to sustain your body" thing. I respect your planet and all, and I know that there are many lessons to learn here... but I absolutely DESPISE the whole 'circle of life'.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
but I absolutely DESPISE the whole 'circle of life'.

I see what you mean the BLOOD LUST in the human nature to kill to survive. It would be nice to find other ways to regen energy ect. Like feeding of radiation from stars and certain unfound planets that are like stars in they are star like but still move around other Stars and sustain LIFE..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh this is easy, Godzilla. Imagine the fun of stomping through cities, knocking over buildings, throwing cars and eating the occasional obnoxious pedestrian. Woot! Either that or our family pet dog, I've never seen such a coddled, spoiled animal in my life.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Aww...
you took mine! Fine! I'm gonna be Gamera cuz then I'll be like a ninja turtle, only I'll be over 9000% stronger... than a ninja turtle.

And I get to spin in circles... really fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

None, because I don't believe in reincarnation but for the sake of the thread and to play along, I'd probably be a Wolf or a Scorpion.

A Wolf because I admire their killer and survival instincts and also I enjoy the Winter.

A Scorpion because I'm a Scorpio.

Otherwise, I'd just be myself.... again...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
To answer my own post:

Plant - Giant Sequoia. I have always loved these trees as well as Redwood trees. I only choose the Sequoia because it's found inland and if So. CA falls into the ocean, I'd still get to hang out and I'd finally get to see the ocean. FWIW, trees do have a consciousness; we can't comprehend it, though. Sometimes if you put your ear against a tree and just listen, you can hear them and feel their energy. Well, I can hear them and feel their energy.

Animal - Dolphin. Smart, sleek, super swimmer, savvy on the water, saves other animals, can beat up a shark. Other animals I'd like to experience: dragonfly (always loved these for some reason), elephant, giant sea tortoise, octopus.

<< 1    3 >>

join