It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could choose...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Your next incarnation, what would you choose?

Say, for the sake of this thread, you are bored of being human so decide to be an Earthly plant or animal from any era.

What would you want to experience as that plant or animal?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a bird. I'd love to be able to fly.

link   
I have actually thought about this for several years. I want to come back as a bald eagle, with my nest on the south rim of the Grand Canyon. If I could really choose the time frame I'd most prefer, it would be in the late 1800's, early 1900's. Less people, unbelievable scenery and plenty of food. It would be a great life, that's for sure. Peaceful...

But, honestly, I agree with the thoughts that Expat posted below.
edit on 14-11-2011 by jdb51 because: just fixin things

link   
will wait till after see what lessons didnt learn this lifetime and make that decision based upon what need to learn when it comes time to reincarnate..
What we come back as is determined by our actions in this lifetime..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A hummingbird. For sure.

I don't think it would be a particularly easy life, but I read somewhere that while the hummingbird is very peaceful, it protects it own and its home, wherever that may be, with the heart of a eagle, and is a spreader of life

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
tyrannosaurus rex

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

i´ll choose to be mother earth in order to get rid off humanity. But i guess mother earth has been doing that periodically with each human "civilization"

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would want to return as a Dragon!! jk, I know they don't exist....or do I?.....ok, I would settle for a Raven or a Hawk.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

What a great answer! Of course..the ultimate animal.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's well and thoroughly planned already but not suitable for discussion. Sorry, it's the best I can do. I suppose that's a bad way to participate in this thread but it is good to see someone asking about things like that.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I want to be Q:

To get to muck with you ignorant humans, would be the ultimate duty station possible.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I would be a cat during the time of the ancient Egyptians, when they worshiped Bastet and treated cats like Gods and Goddesses.

I would skip the later period when they were mummifying cats by the thousands as an offering.

edit on 14-11-2011 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'd like to stay as the person I am rather the spirit of who I am.
This life was hard but I faced my faults, wrongs etc and where as I should be dead I was given a second chance, I like me and having seen how people treat other life on this planet then why would anyone want to come back as an animal especially a cat or dog in china

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A gerbal. I'd like to be able to travel deep inside a human anus.
Jokes, I'd have to say Jesus in 1976, I'd come back and buy a gerbal and let it live inside me.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If I really had to pick an animal I would say a giant tortoise, living on a sanctuary, a nice peaceful 250 years of life haha.

Ultimately though.....

Id want to be a human, I dont think if I turned into a bird I would have the faculty a human has to appreciate flight.

I would prefer to be born into a more spiritual minded era though, I believe all the ascent and descent of mankind is existing at once, I would want to be reborn in the next stage of the game (treta yuga).

edit on 15-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A redwood tree.
Long and slow
Lots of time for thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

I always kind of liked these guys. Only the oldest and largest living things on Earth. I can't begin to imagine what it has witnessed in its day and age.

The General Sherman Tree is the largest tree on earth and probably the most famous. It measures 275 ft (84 m) tall and the trunk is 36ft (11 m) wide. You have to see it to believe it! The feeling to stand next to this giant sequoia is overwhelming.

Sequoia Forest

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Based on the premise that this personality sitting inside this ego-based body would have some kind of say in the discussion on my next life...

I would choose to have a very long holiday, floating in the wind currents in the clouds in between lives...

And if I *had* to come back I would choose to have a simple life. I would probably choose to come back with a very limited cognitive ability... just to experience life in it's most simplistic form, with the least amount of abstract thinking or over analysing.

If not human, than perhaps a plant.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

*Nerd Alert!*

I would be an X-man. Preferably a male version of Storm. Sorta like this....

.........but possibly with better hair. Wolverine would be kinda cool too as I've alway wanted to live for a very long time.

But I'd rather fly.....

Sorry all for the lack of poetic higher self thinking in this post. But I gotta be honest.
edit on 15/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join