It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Maybe that why we have all thought this and are thinking it still...Because we know its The Truth?

And Fractals is a very good analogy indeed.The human race itself seems to be 'fractaling' as our population grows larger and even nature and the animal knigdom is doing the same.But who or what is the driving force,the engine,the thought,the dream,the illusion that is empowering all this fractaling?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My God, this is probably the most thought provoking thing I've read all year. Very impressive.
I personally feel and believe that the Universe is concious. Totally and utterly. I believe it was totally concious of its creation. I believe we are all pieces of it giving it a chance to experience its own beautiful creation.

Anyways, this is all totally plausible, considering that everything is a fractal and thus everything must repeat itself over and over again. Yeah!

Though I doubt the Universe/s has a sex. More like an ethereal androdgenous being which is totally beyond physical, which is why it needs us to experience it!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Im not asking you to agree with my outlook. Only stating why my opinion is so jaded.

But being here a while i already know having an opinion of your own is not what most the posters want.

And good thread? Really? So if i bring up a 50 year old theory based on crack pot ideas with no source and act like i came up with it, its still a good thread? I guess when this site is mostly about who can get the most stars.

And yes, i say ignorant allot, because when i first came here, thats what this site was about, but laltely its about breeding ignorance and feeding it to the masses.

Id say i wish you wouldnt have to go through what i am, but that would be a complete lie.

And i wont be back to this thread so anything you post will be to simply stroke your own bruised ego.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

I mean if 1% of what people post here as truth were true, we'd all be dead by now.

Around 90% of every living thing that has ever existed on earth is now either dead and or extinct...

edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Oh yeah! That's an incredible image! Thank you for that! My comprehension just escalated to astronomical levels!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
reply to post by blocula

Not true Michio Kaku covered this in his book Physics of the Impossible. Altough it is a nice concept....
I originally thought of this idea and others when i was a little kid and at that time i never read or heard about it anywhere...Its like the knowledge is already there within us at birth and was carried over from a previous existence...

Or is the knowledge purposefully implanted within us as a seed that will knowingly blossom into the Ultimate Truth as we discover ourselves in the process...?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Old concept, nothing new. Ever see the movie Animal House?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Gee thanks Blocula!

I have been formulating the creation of the mother of all threads in my head this last while, which pertains to this exact concept i.e. the microscopic theory. Nice!

Good thread nonetheless.

Reminds me of a book I read when I was a kid - it was authored by an Italian scientist whose name I cannot remember (book's title was "The face on Mars"). Anyhow, he posted the theory that a virus is nothing more than another microscopic civilization's mode of "space travel".

We have to admit that a virus does resemble our lunar landers somewhat:

Anyhow - if we look at the manner in which a typical virus infects a body (i.e. the flu) - there is the contagion phase which then is usually ended by a fever of some kind. Turnaround time can be anything from 3 days to a 2 weeks for a typical flu virus to run its course. If there is similarity in the manner in which we as a civilization conduct ourselves, and it is a given that the same patterns of society will govern other life-forms, then it is safe to assume that the travelling virus is in fact just a microscopic civilization "conquering" another region in their space as we will do ourselves one day. Therefore, the period that the flu grows within our bodies may be the actual time in which the microscopic civilization blooms and flourishes, and the fever is the point in time in which they eventually kill themselves off via a nice nuclear war or similar.

The size of the microscopic organisms means that they will experience time differently to us. Three days to us can mean a million years or more of life to the microscopic civilization.

Thrilling thought! That may mean that we may form part of a larger entity, which in turn can form part of a much larger entity. And so on and so on! In the same fashion we may be the result of the composition of many microscopic worlds, galaxies, universes and civilizations!

We cannot say for certain how small or large these microscopic units can be until we have greatly improved our own ability to measure these things - a cell can in fact be an entire galaxy or universe from our perspective, and the regions between cells (or the interstitial spaces) may be what we will one day perceive as the spaces between universes - the cellular membrane of a single cell with its osmotic function perhaps mirroring a similar situation at our universe's border?

In the end the whole cycle may just repeat itself in that the greatest entity of them all is at the same time the smallest microscopic entity in existence - in other words - that the whole wheel-upon-wheel existence is in fact just one iterative circular pattern!

Suffice to say - and with or without the microscopic theory carrying any weight - we still remain really really really small!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

Yes you did sound offensive, but I see where you are coming from. I am truly sorry for what you are going through. Life is definitely not fair. In my personal opinion, I enjoy reading some of the crazy threads on ATS. I realize that most of it is ridiculous, and if taken seriously, could send some people in to a crazy paranoia state. I don't get mad at it though...I find it entertaining. Also, there are some people who put in a lot of research to what they write about. I appreciate that. I also believe that some people actually believe what they write about. And we all know that a lot of people write ridiculous stuff just because they can. This is an opinion thread. We don't have to agree, but at least respect that it's his opinion.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I remember seeing this video on TV as a child, early 80's. It was kind of a Mandelbrot video of a guy lying on the beach. The camera starts to pan back at ever increasing speed. Going through the clouds and solar system. Through the Galaxy and out in to this weird looking peice of space. Then everything turns biological then the camera exits the guy lying on the beach. I'd love to see that video again.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wrote this before but its the theory I most enjoy to ponder on.

If you believe that the universe is infinite and that there are multiple dimensions, essentially unlimited dimensions each with its own infinite universe then everything that will happen has already happened and will happen again. This means that singularity has already happened and everything we perceive as reality is merely a system of outcomes. We might just be here for the simple purpose of calculating probability for something we cannot even fathom.

yes all the science guys/gals will ask about multiple dimensions not being alternate realities but rather a spacial or time dimension. Essentially you can take that part out and still take the statement to be accurate as if the universe is infinite then infinite outcomes coincide with that. This is the beauty of not knowing as until you know for sure you will never be sure and can imagine. More questions usually follow an answer and will always come back to, "What was before that?"

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i taught about this few years back, but kept it to my self, but good to know someone thinks similar to me. Well you say stars planets or the whole universe is part of a body or a creature out there right. Well the creature cant be a exactly human than. What if the eye nebula is the creatures eye ?

well if you do agree that we are part of some sort of humans body, than what about our body and inside of our body. If the theory pulls to be true, than we have planets in our body.. In that case we could be right bec when a virus is born , the good bacteria try's to fight it, basically a war in our body. Similar to war on Earth in someones else's body. I always wondered, what if we are a tiny particle as u mentioned, but not a electron proton or neutron. i taught about a cell, earth is cell, where we grew on, we can be considered as bacteria on the cell. I dont know , our mind's are locked from this knowledge but one day it will open up.
edit on 15-11-2011 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

An average 160 lb. person has about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in their body.

I understand what your trying to say with your OP, all I was saying was the model we see of the atom in textbooks is in accurate in the way the sub atomic world actually works. It doesn't have any resemblance to solar systems or galaxies.

They have been using that old model of the atom because it is simple, and they cannot show the real atom because the electron wave probability would constantly be changing, which could not be represented in a picture properly.

Pred...
edit on 15-11-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by The Cusp
As above, so below.

Wow!..what it there to say but Wow! after reading the headline of this thread and then looking at the side by side comparison of these two images,other than...It is true!...Absolutely amazing in the extreme...
edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Here is the website that tells a bit more then the pictures.

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shogu666
No.

Electrons pops in and out of existence. Planets do not.
Electrons can be in two places at the same time. Planets do not.

Then maybe this is where multiple dimensions/universes come into play?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was in 1st year at high school, (around 1975) when we did a science experiment on "Brownian motion".
We were basically looking at particles of smoke, moving in a small dish, under a microscope.

That was when I first thought that the little twinkling particles in the smoke looked like stars and planets in the night sky. And the inevitable questions began... "What If...?"

What if those particles actually were stars and planets in the next "dimension" in?
What if our own Stars and Planets were nothing more than tiny particles in the next dimension out?
What if each dimension led to another and yet another, in an endless succession?
What if we just don't have powerful enough microscopes / telescopes to be able to see into the next dimensions properly?
Could this be the explanation for the "omnipresent" nature of our god/gods? They COULD be all around us, without being seen, it's just a question of SCALE.
On the same topic... are we the "Gods" of the next dimension in?

It's very thought provoking stuff, and ties in quite nicely with the OP and several other posters here.
Not saying it's true by any means! But certainly entertaining and thought provoking.

Thanks for posting!

GTD

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
what we live in as jiva souls is the Universal body of the Lord , God .This is His external energy and a whole living system and creation and anilation evolve in and out of it .

The demon class who are naturally more envious of this Body want to control it and destroy it , due to the obvious , that they want to destroy God thus thinking they can be Gods if they do so.

There are very simple underlaying principles that Jiva souls exist under .The Jiva means the minute portion of the Whole of the spiritual body of the Lord that has come under the covering eneergy of this external , deluding potency of the LORd .

Have you all seen the Jimi Henrix pic of where he places his face on a stylizesd picture of the Universal form .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The universe is in a constant battle between non-living things and life. Life is anti-entropy. It gathers in energy and matter and reforms it into a structure with a consciousness.

It may be that untold billions of years from now, all energy and matter and the space in-between will have been eaten (engulfed) by a huge superbeing that has a single consciousness. It may have already happened, since time itself in all dimensions would also be incorporated into this being, and "billions of years from now" would be the same thing as "now."

But this would be the nameless Gnostic Creator God, the thing (which is not a thing), which is so far beyond our comprehension and awareness that it essentially doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

That means that... our whole solar system...could be, like...one tiny atom in the fingernail of some other giant being.

This is too much!

That means...-one tiny atom in my fingernail could be---Could be one little...tiny universe.

Could l buy some pot from you?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join