It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
John 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Colossians 1:16

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I barely remember an old story from 1976 and dug out this comic book about a scientist who built a huge
sphere to travel through space and time. They shrunk themselves and went inside a nickle.

It was prettty much your theory of the infinitely big/small, relativity, etc
edit on 15-11-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello again, im back... but only to say sorry again, i was having a horrable morning and took it out on the wrong people. Im on so many meds i wake up like a zombie thats hates all i see, i really need to wait till after my cocktail of medication has kicked in before i post.

I really did feel bad all day once i realised what i had said, im really not that evil, just a little messed up. Sometimes i even agree with allot of stuff on here, ive even thaught the same thing about the universe, my negative attitude this morning just got the best of me.

Sorry again, especially to Blocula, my original message shouldnt have been so negative and insulting, i could give a million excuses why but theyd all just be excuses and i really have no excuse to take it out on any one individual.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
lol blocula.

are you drawing a relation to the bodies' trillion cells which combine to create the whole person?
while the person is completely unaware?

my train of thought leads me to believe that we would then be hosting thousands of civilizations each, if the laws were to be reverse engineered.

also that would be saying that most atoms now, protons etc..are actually micoscopic planetary systems.

new thought, also WE could microscopic, but also IT (vast living being) could be microscopic to something, which the cycle would continue indefinitely. your assuming it's huge as well, but we could be so small relative to whatever is out there, the black space we see is because of a lack of starlight.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Something like this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There may exist super microscopic beings who have built starships that blast off from the surfaces of sub-atomic particles and they voyage outwards,unknowingly within our bodies and through their view screens they see stars,planets and moons within a seemingly endless void they call outer space...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow. You have some imagination!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

What we perceive as Suns going Nova,could actually be the electrical stimulations these beings feels while experiencing orgasms together as they make love...

edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Not gonna lie...my inner pre-teen lol'd

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What this expresses is that the laws of physics are in effect regardless of the scale. Of course as physicists study quantum physics, they realize things aren't making perfect sense with the laws that govern the larger scale universe. Or, do they, and we just can't see it?

There are exceptions of course, or rather there are things we can't explain yet, anyway.

I'm on the ignorant side of quantum physics, but don't they say that certain particles can exist in two places at once? Or behave in two different ways at the same time? What does that say about the larger scale, that we can maybe be in two places at once? I have no idea. Leave it to the experts.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Without a moon there would be no light in the dark. Think about that.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
An interesting question I've heard asked many times before. More often when young before anyone had any idea what an atom might look like.

Oddly enough I still remember asking a High School Chemistry teacher that question more than forty some years ago and I've heard others make the same suggestion many times.

Most of what I learned is so much garbage today. They know now what things look like and more about how they work. Just like what we think we know now will change over the next few decades.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's good to think outside the box, the box being the universe. Ah to see a universe in a blade of grass. I do like this kind of speculative thinking and there's quite a few possibilities for what we're really living in.

A hyperdimensional aliens computer program - bit like sim-universe

Universes within universes

God was bored exisiting in a non-time dimension experiencing just one point of perspective so made a universe to experience reality from trillions of points of view.

The universe is an egg from which a more complicated and evolved universe will form

We're all a dream within the mind of a megabeing

and so on and so on - one of em's got to be right surely ?

edit on 15-11-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: woeful typing

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The orbits of planets ands stars are WAY more orderly than the chaos in an atom.
It's not even clear if atoms contain particles - they interact more as waves - and the "orbits" are not in a circle.

In Solar systems, planets are not usually ordered in binary systems and there isn't such a thing as a Planetary Cloud of potential positions, nor is there a Valence Shell -- a key component of chemistry is understanding the number of electrons that are "stable" in a particular shell.

Also, orbits don't change as the Galaxy heats up -- at least not by what we can observe, albeit at a commensurably slower rate.

>> This isn't to say that I disagree with the concept of a "Fractal Universe" wherein, we will see a repetition of structures -- but the "repetition" of Atoms to Solar systems just doesn't fit -- not even a little bit. However, the superstructure of the Universe does look like neuron pathways -- I'd say that the ENTIRE UNIVERSE's structure may resemble a Quark in a larger Universe.

We probably cannot see on large enough a scale, nor on a small enough scale to view any repetition in the Fractal Structure. But I DO believe it is there -- it makes sense on a "conservation of energy" standpoint -- and the "geometry" of the smaller bits that make up a Universe, likely influence it's shape somewhere on the larger scale -- especially if we ASSUME that it is infinite.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
It's good to think outside the box, the box being the universe. Ah to see a universe in a blade of grass. I do like this kind of speculative thinking and there's quite a few possibilities for what we're really living in.

A hyperdimensional aliens computer program - bit like sim-universe

Universes within universes

God was bored exisiting in a non-time dimension experiencing just one point of perspective so made a universe to experience reality from trillions of points of view.

The universe is an egg from which a more complicated and evolved universe will form

We're all a dream within the mind of a megabeing

and so on and so on - one of em's got to be right surely ?

edit on 15-11-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: woeful typing

>>Here's my current theory; I think that the Universe really does "fit" as a program -- but the programmers are INSIDE the Matrix -- not the other way around. It's only a decade or two before Humans start putting computer chips in their brains to improve memory and information recall. Evolution will not be "survival of the fittest" from here on out -- but engineered. I don't think we will have a war between humans and whatever clever AI intelligences we create -- the DEMAND to compete will force humans to merge with machines. The benefits would be too great. Eventually, I'm fairly sure, that higher life forms and advanced humans will be "meta" -- hard to distinguish between life and machine. And the person will not be bound by their body, but connect to more at a whim, or contract to their enhanced and repairable "excursion forms".

There is not a huge computer program -- but higher beings do exist within "us" -- it is inevitable, if you follow the blending of mechanization and computer worlds. The "simulation" can be a proxy for being on the moon, and the robot on the moon, can enact in the real world what the Simulation commands. The main difference for Virtual vs. Real worlds, is going to be more of arbitrary vs. fixed constraints, and whether a lower life form can interact with it.

God did NOT create the Universe -- the Universe is constantly creating itself out of nothingness -- one step ahead of nonexistence. God is an inevitable result of continuous organization and growth, and has been "invented" many times -- merely enriching the experience. There are probably many levels of "elevated experience" and the creatures below are not aware of those above. It's impossible therefore, to really distinguish between God and the Universe -- if both are "infinite" they obviously overlap at every point. Likely there are many provincial layers of what could be considered a "higher being" and they have different agendas and focus - when they've exhausted the value of those -- they move up or merge to attain a higher 'level' -- and simultaneously, likely can only interact via 'proxies' being too vast and too complex to "fit" into a corporeal form.

What we think of as "solids" for reference, are only 1 part per Billion particle -- the rest is distortions of space/time. Put in other terms, if solid matter as we know it, were to have the space "removed" between the particles, A few stars worth of matter could occupy your body -- so imagine a "superior being" more like a Black Hole in density and complexity. The concept of not being able to "hear or see" God with human eyes takes on a bit more meaning.

However, I think Biblical concepts, if based on any "real" part of the Universe, could only be of superior beings only one level up from humans. No bearded "master" is going to come in and bail out the creatures in the simulation -- nor do I think that an angry deity seeing wickedness is going to punish the beings with floods -- other than as an exercise in "crop management" -- being angry at inferior beings is an anthropomorphic conceit on our part. Life is NOT on a path nor does it have a purpose of perfection. Life is the REASON and experiencing it in infinite abundance the purpose for higher beings. Flaws such as Good and Evil are merely our coping mechanisms for being 9 parts beast and 1 part aware.

>> Knowing the ultimate answers is NOT necessarily a goal, however -- the Universe has probably had an infinite number of "clever" creatures rise up out of the muck and figure out the structure (inevitably). And inevitably, they have to become part of the fabric of the Universe.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You should read some Iain M Banks science fiction ! His concept of the culture, where artificial intelligence and humanity live together co-operativly. The machines have the power but the humans kind of give them a reason. It's really great writing and I'm sure you'd enjoy it if you haven't read it already. I do think we might be standing on the verge of a post human experience for the very rich who will be able to tweak their genes or have performance enchancing technological wet ware incoporated into their bodies - scary thought for us mere worker drones.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
If someone could fly a spaceship across the event horizon of a black hole,within its singularity,through the birth canal of reality and out the otherside,where would they suddenly find themselves?

Right back where they started?

Another universe like our own?

A different part of our universe?

Part of the matter rushing outwards in another big bang thats forming another universe?

An alternate dimension...

A void completely empty of stars,planets and moons?

Somewhere else in time?

Within the laboratory of some super advanced alien scientist who goes outside at night and looks up and asks, where am i? what am i? why am i?...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Haha.

None of the above.

The density of a black hole is similar to taking the Earth and compressing it the size of a green pea. Nothing, not even light, can escape. Time is basically "frozen" because of this.

Even if we were to take some approach to entering a black hole, "we", outside of it, would never see it. The spacecraft or whatever would appear frozen in time to us, right on the edge of the black hole, for infinity.

But a spacecraft would never survive a black hole. It would be literally RIPPED APART by the black hole wanting to pull it in, and then the orbit outside of the black hole would just completely destroy it into subatomic pieces.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
earth is a living being, she is a soul...just like us, so thankful to be here with her...thank you god....thank you

just like you as a soul can be a bird, rock..you can hop into anything and experience that, beings choose to be entire worlds

as a human it would seem like a long mission to be a planet like earth, billions of years, but time is an illusion huh...may be no time at all from a cosmic perspective

cool stuff

hugs

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Except for the fact that anything that massive would have long since collapsed into a black hole.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Alternatively the Moon could be trying to cure the world's many ill's.
Indeed I'd say parts of the universe are inherently adverse to life, this area we are in being one of them...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

I understand what your trying to say with your OP, all I was saying was the model we see of the atom in textbooks is in accurate in the way the sub atomic world actually works. It doesn't have any resemblance to solar systems or galaxies.

Unfortunately you are spot on here Predator. The idea that atoms are very teeny tiny solar systems is simply an analogy ... a tool for teaching ...

However, for me, it doesn't take anything away from the wonderfully romantic and soul satisfying idea that the OP brings up ... or in my case, Professor Dave Jennings brought up ...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join