It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
There may exist super microscopic beings who have built starships that blast off from the surfaces of sub-atomic particles and they voyage outwards,unknowingly within our bodies and through their view screens they see stars,planets and moons within a seemingly endless void they call outer space...

Super microscopic civilizations may have colonized regions of our inner bodies,thinking all the while that they are in outerspace and they wage war between themselves and sometimes we feel sick and sometimes we feel better and when we introduce medicines into our bodies,from the super microscopic beings perspectives their galaxies and their solar systems are being invaded by aliens...

edit on 16-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Sorry to bust your bubble, but,
you have to compare universal structures to the mechanics of physics. And if you were right, then we`d have solar systems in conjunction that look completely similar - like we do in physics and elemental bonds.

And to answer your post:
-----
Hmm.. so Uranus might actually be a real planet in Uranus?

That sure explains the void we call open space. Or as the Semen say, Oh Sh*t..

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

Our solar system might be the structure surrounding one single atom we call the sun and seen from our microscopic perspectives,the planets and moons seem to take days and years to revolve and orbit around eachother...

Our limited senses perceive their motions as relatively slow,but in reality,our solar system is revolving through the Milky Way galaxy at around 500,000 mph...

edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Yes True

Our Solar System Moves like a a Spiral ! as Our Galaxy Spins like a Pin Wheel !

Here is the Explanation

The solar system's motion thru space by The Resonance Project / Nassim Haramein.avi

The Solar System in motion

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There are more things in heaven and earth horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have been saying this to my friends for a long time. If you meditate long enough, I'm sure this thought process in the OP will bring truth to your soul, or people's souls, not to the media or politicians. Why is it that people have to see, it, touch it, smell... etc. to believe its real.

I was enlightened about a few lines in the OP, how the mechanisms of the Atom have a close relationship, comparison, or what have you, Can you really deny the idea of thought being wrong, or misplaced because of the lack of evidence?

I love the idea and comparison of the brains cell structure to the images of the universe. All of the Gods, God, Allah, Budda, whatever, if they do exist, wouldn't be able to explain the details to us may be hard with the body within a body theory, It may be like explaining a ant how to use a computer.
edit on 16-11-2011 by AK907ICECOLD because: corrected spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
I have been saying this to my friends for a long time. If you meditate long enough, I'm sure this thought process in the OP will bring truth to your soul, or people's souls, not to the media or politicians. Why is it that people have to see, it, touch it, smell... etc. to believe its real.

I was enlightened about a few lines in the OP, how the mechanisms of the Atom have a close relationship, comparison, or what have you, Can you really deny the idea of thought being wrong, or misplaced because of the lack of evidence?

I love the idea and comparison of the brains cell structure to the images of the universe. All of the Gods, God, Allah, Budda, whatever, if they do exist, wouldn't be able to explain the details to us may be hard with the body within a body theory, It may be like explaining a ant how to use a computer.
edit on 16-11-2011 by AK907ICECOLD because: corrected spelling
And seeing and hearing all those sheeple praising and cheering our perpetually lying politicians really makes me kinda sick..."sweetest smile has sharpest tooth" and i have long ago ascended my thinking far above the mundane...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Theres a movie from 1966 called Fantastic Voyage,about a submarine and its human crew shrunken down to microscopic size and injected into a persons blood stream > www.imdb.com...

Just like aliens in their space ships who might actually be doing more or less the same things within us and or they may also be sending microscopic exploratory drones into the microverse that exists inside all of us...

Anythings possible,we "might be" breathing in and exhaling microscopic sized alien starships all the time and not even know it...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think you're waaayyyy off. Atoms are NOT like planets or stars. That's a laymen error.

But I think it's possible that astronomical phenomena that appear natural to us might not be.
edit on 30-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

We dont really know where we come from,we dont really know where we are,we dont really know why we are here,we dont really know where we are going,we dont really know what happens to us when we die and like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else.All is illusion.We dont know much do we? Anythings possible...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just imagine the distinctly profound possibility that we may be breathing in super small,microscopic starships piloted by advanced alien astronauts sent out on exploratory missions within the sub-atomic microverse that exists within all of us and just how small does reality actually get? There may be even smaller beings exploring within the bodies of the aliens who may be within us,just like our entire universe may be inside the living body of some almost incomprehensibly vast liiving being and where exactly is he or she?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Atoms dont resemble solar systems at all. Your thinking of atoms by looking at the Bohr model this puts everything in neat orbits so are brain can process them. The reality is a quantum mechanical model of the atom is accurate. The electrons form clouds because they can be in any point around the nucleus at any time. And in fact don't really orbit but vibrate. And if you scaled up an atom the distance between the sun and the planets would be to far to prevent the planets from flying off into space.

PS however i do believe everything in the universe is connected so in effect one entity. There really is no other explanation for quantum entanglement. Since we know nothing moves faster then light how can entangled particles light years apart transfer information? Well they cant this means they must not be separate at all and are actually connected. This means either space is an illusion or matter is joined in some way we dont yet understand.
edit on 3/3/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Every fifty or a hundred years science gets turned on its head and what we thought was understand about the universe and reality is altered and yet,the truth is...No one really knows...

All matter is made up of atoms and atoms are made up of smaller particles.The three main particles making up an atom are the proton, the neutron and the electron.Electrons spin around the center,or nucleus,of atoms,in the same way the moon spins around the earth.The nucleus is made up of neutrons and protons...

I had to say something in this threads headline to create a starting point for an idea and whatever the stars, planets and moons really are,i think they might be some of the sub-atomic particles within the body of some immensely vast living entity...
edit on 3-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Ohh my goodness!

Mandelbrot set? I just went over that site and if that is the mathmatical equation to the OP's theroy, its very involved. I will try to use common sense on this one. Nice reference friend!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Ohh my goodness!

Mandelbrot set? I just went over that site and if that is the mathmatical equation to the OP's theroy, its very involved. I will try to use common sense on this one. Nice reference friend!
Yes fractals in art and in the designs of our natural world all around us are incredible and amazing and so what exists within us also exists outside of us and my knees are weak and my head is reeling just thinking about the fact that comets, seen from our super microscopic points of view,might actually be electrical synapses,neurons passing electrical and chemical signals to cells,or maybe they are thought signals sent back and forth within this vast and ever growing entities brain to various parts of its universal body and if so,then what are pulsars,quasars and black holes?
edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What a loverly thread star a flag!

Im obsessed with scale and i found the posts here very illuminating.

Im quite interested in how the scales are seperated through transmition of information, we cant "look" at things we can not bounce photons from because they are too small to observe without changing them by looking at them, but with the increase/decrease in scale comes the increase/decrease in time "relitivly" to the scale.

The smaller you go the faster things get and comparitivly large things move slower. therefore at any place on the scale there is a bubble of time and scale that can be percived by whats inside it, and not by any scale bubble outside.

Time and electromagetic waves is what constitutes whats out in space we "see". The waves emitted, their speed devided by the time it took to get here, gives us a picture of the past at a point in time reletive to a bubble outside our own and that bubble is expanding. A super massive reality (trillions of times the size of our universe) would be moving so slow compared to us and our time scale, we will live and die almost instantly, before anything important happen in that super massive scale has even changed at all.

And the same when you go smaller, they speed up in time perception and you slow down but the scale is endless in both direction.

Welcome to my Fractalverse.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
People said the earth was flat and that we were the center of the solar system or universe.

Might it be a bit big headed also to belive we exist in the center of relative scale?

edit on 4-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

How small does our physical reality actually get? Can we keep zooming inwards to reveal ever more super microscopic levels? All the while knowing everytime we look outwards that we are obviously extremely miniature in comparison to the universe that exists all around us and we are actually so very small that its just about beyond our comprehension to truly understand just how microscopic we really are,like sand grains in infinity,like dust in the wind and if there really is a supreme being,then we are probably living within gods physical manifestation.Are we the living dreams and nightmares of a sleeping god and when god awakens,all we know and perceive will be altered,changed and transcended and if god dies,will all we know and preceive suddenly vanish and be gone forever?

edit on 4-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Biigs

How small does our physical reality actually get,can we keep zooming down into ever more super microscopic levels,all thw while knowing that we are obviously extremely miniscule in comparison to the universe that exists all around us and we are actually so small in fact that its just about beyond our comprehension to truly understand just how minute we actually are,like sand grains in infinity,like dust in the wind...

Because the fractalverse is INFINITE in both directions.

There is no thing as the smallest or largest, only the bubbles they are possible to perceve (should there be anything to see/experience it or not).

These are my thoughts and opinions to the world and why i remain agnostic. A universe possible with out limits in scale needs somthing to dwell in beyond reality and from past experiences i cant go into, i leave the possibly of a God or Enetity to have fabricateded it for their own amusment.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"A fractal is a mathematical set that has a fractal dimension that usually exceeds its topological dimension[1] and may fall between the integers.[2] Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far"[3] Fractals may be exactly the same at every scale, or as illustrated in Figure 1, they may be nearly the same at different scales.[4][5][2][6] The definition of fractal goes beyond self-similarity per se to exclude trivial self-similarity and include the idea of a detailed pattern repeating itself.[2]:166; 18[4][7]

As mathematical equations, fractals are usually nowhere differentiable, which means that they cannot be measured in traditional ways.[6][2][8] An infinite fractal curve can be perceived of as winding through space differently from an ordinary line, still being a 1-dimensional line yet having a fractal dimension indicating it also resembles a surface."

en.wikipedia.org...

If the universe (fractalverse) is infinate in percevable and unpercevible scale and only exists from a math question: who asked the question that created our realitys.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I wonder if stars going nova are actually aneurysms bursting within the body of this super massive entity and if black holes attracting matter into their singularities are actually this entities thoughts traveling to another part of its brain,both seen from our ultra microscopic perspectives?
edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You don't even know how many times this thought has passed through my head...

Not saying that I 100% believe it, but I have thought about it in the past...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join