It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The universe could be built just like the human body. A car is built much like the human body. The engine is the heart, the oil is the blood, the car also has a brain box justr like a human has a brain. The transmission connects to the motor so the transmission could be a major artery going to the heart. The tires are like the feet. The gasoline in the car is like the food humans eat-it gives us energy. The gas in the car fuels the vehicle so it will run. The hood of the car is like the rib cage which protects the heart. The air breather in the car is like the lungs. Pretty much everything on a car or truck can be compared to some part of the human body including the radio which is like the voice box of the human body.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How could you tell?

The grand master of the Universe^9488 spoke to me while meditation once, he told me the truth. We`re actually a part of a wart in the anus of a dog-like creature called Dinyawoow fheyyy Poooongey.

Btw. the grand master is the one we atom-beeings call.... He-Man.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakherlegs
My God, this is probably the most thought provoking thing I've read all year. Very impressive.
I personally feel and believe that the Universe is concious. Totally and utterly. I believe it was totally concious of its creation. I believe we are all pieces of it giving it a chance to experience its own beautiful creation.

Anyways, this is all totally plausible, considering that everything is a fractal and thus everything must repeat itself over and over again. Yeah!

Though I doubt the Universe/s has a sex. More like an ethereal androdgenous being which is totally beyond physical, which is why it needs us to experience it!
Hi and thanx for your supportive comments...

And yes it is all totally plausible,just go outside on a clear night and look up.Astonishing and amazing to behold.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

Super microscopic civilizations may have colonized regions of our inner bodies,thinking all the while that they are in outerspace and they wage war between themselves and sometimes we feel sick and sometimes we feel better...

And when we introduce medicines into our bodies,from the super microscopic beings perspectives their galaxies and their solar systems are being invaded by enemy aliens...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by blocula

An average 160 lb. person has about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in their body.

I understand what your trying to say with your OP, all I was saying was the model we see of the atom in textbooks is in accurate in the way the sub atomic world actually works. It doesn't have any resemblance to solar systems or galaxies.

They have been using that old model of the atom because it is simple, and they cannot show the real atom because the electron wave probability would constantly be changing, which could not be represented in a picture properly.

Pred...
edit on 15-11-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)
And they say that there are about 100,000,000,000 billion galaxies,each containing 100,000,000,000 stars...how many atoms would that contain...

And thats only describing the visible universe,the light that has reached us,the entire universe is mosy likely 10x or 100x or 1000x as vast...

If the entire universe is one being,then thay beings body size is billions of light years across...

We are smaller than small and another universe exists within each of us...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Our solar system might be the structure surrounding one single atom we call the sun and seen from our microscopic perspectives,the planets and moons seem to take days and years to revolve and orbit around eachother...

Our limited senses perceive their motions as relatively slow,but in reality,our solar system is revolving through the Milky Way galaxy at around 500,000 mph...

edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Hello again, im back... but only to say sorry again, i was having a horrable morning and took it out on the wrong people. Im on so many meds i wake up like a zombie thats hates all i see, i really need to wait till after my cocktail of medication has kicked in before i post.

I really did feel bad all day once i realised what i had said, im really not that evil, just a little messed up. Sometimes i even agree with allot of stuff on here, ive even thaught the same thing about the universe, my negative attitude this morning just got the best of me.

Sorry again, especially to Blocula, my original message shouldnt have been so negative and insulting, i could give a million excuses why but theyd all just be excuses and i really have no excuse to take it out on any one individual.

I hold no grudge or ill thoughts against you or anyone...You can say what you feel about this threads ideas and theories...

Where do we come from?...No one really knows...

Where are we?...No one really knows..

Why are we here?...No one really knows...

Where are we going?...No one really knows...

And The Truth may very well be within this thread and all the wonderful and thought provoking responses that so many people have taken the time to reply...

And i read everyone of them...Sometimes more than once...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Just how large and small do things get?

Zoom upon an atom and the atom is made of other particles...

And those other particles must also be made up of other particles...

And so on and so on and so on...Where does it end? Does it never end?...

After so many levels of microscopic realities have been explored,we finally zoom in upon a planet existing at the smallest super micro-level imaginable...

And so we zoom in upon that world and see tiny clusters of pulsating light...

After further inspection we see a city with millions of people everywhere...

Closer still and one of them is looking into a microscope...

We are looking at eachother...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Maybe protons are tampons an electrons are bonbons an the milky way is semen an Uranus is ur anas an the moons are turds from Uranus geez I should work for NASA

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That's a cool theory. Whatever is reflected on a micro scale is also reflected on a macro scale. You could be right
I'd like to think we're part of a forming being in which we will inhabit once we die. Life and death are just markers for transitional phases.
But then again that's my theory among a plentitude of others.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If all of the matter in space were actually inside of some living being, including people, it wouldn't make much sense in my opinion. For instance, how does having microscopic little people benefit this being? I do understand that something of this nature would not be typical, and it would be hard to grasp using our definitions of "beings."

I just don't think this is on the right track, but who knows...You could be right.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by dcmb1409

Those comets are seeding the planets,much like sperm.
Earth is an egg,so to speak,but Uranus,just a dirty hole.

edit on 14-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry,I couldn't resist.
edit on 14-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Wait for artificial insemination?!

Run... its a space needle..

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Its a theory to chew over for the rest of our lifetime. But to be serious most of us are 'unwilling' to be part of this growing creature. So whats our purpose really? To make the Earth(cell) flourish and make it useful to its body? How exactly the planets and stars contribute to this creature? Or for that matter a deserted planet like Mars? What makes a planet purposeful if it doesn't support life?

And to think of such a humongous creature's light-years belly isn't quite convincing but challenging. And which part do we 'belong' in this creature is one valid attempt to just forget about this theory.
Lets think it over.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
The universe could be built just like the human body. A car is built much like the human body. The engine is the heart, the oil is the blood, the car also has a brain box justr like a human has a brain. The transmission connects to the motor so the transmission could be a major artery going to the heart. The tires are like the feet. The gasoline in the car is like the food humans eat-it gives us energy. The gas in the car fuels the vehicle so it will run. The hood of the car is like the rib cage which protects the heart. The air breather in the car is like the lungs. Pretty much everything on a car or truck can be compared to some part of the human body including the radio which is like the voice box of the human body.
Karl Benz invented the Automobile in 1884 and he actually did design some aspects of it after the human body...Notice his last name and the date...
edit on 16-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
If all of the matter in space were actually inside of some living being, including people, it wouldn't make much sense in my opinion. For instance, how does having microscopic little people benefit this being? I do understand that something of this nature would not be typical, and it would be hard to grasp using our definitions of "beings."

I just don't think this is on the right track, but who knows...You could be right.

Lets focus-inwards our thought microscopes and take a look...Realize our bodies are filled with billions of virus and bacteria,cells and anti-bodies,who are at constant war with eachother and their battles rage on and on within us...

Now lets focus-outwards our thought microscopes...Realize that we are at constant war with eachother and our battles rage on and on all around us upon our world...

Now lets focus our thought microscopes into the void of ancient light we call outer space that is everywhere all around us... And realize that countless stars go nova and are at war with black holes that endlessly attract them across their event horizons,within their singularities and through their birth canals of reality...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've often had this exact same thought!

In fact I was talking to a friend about it in the pub the other day and he could see where I was coming from.

It's quite a mind frack when you consider how small that would actually make us!

ETA: To people asking what our part in all of this would be... What if we're actually a virus, something attacking the cell (Earth)?
edit on 16-11-2011 by nik1halo because: Just cause

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
I've often had this exact same thought!

In fact I was talking to a friend about it in the pub the other day and he could see where I was coming from.

It's quite a mind frack when you consider how small that would actually make us!

ETA: To people asking what our part in all of this would be... What if we're actually a virus, something attacking the cell (Earth)?
edit on 16-11-2011 by nik1halo because: Just cause
Heres the real mind opener...The diameter of the Observable Universe is estimated to be 93,000,000,000 light years across...

Now heres the real mind melter...The Entire Universe is expanding outwards faster and faster in all directions and its actual size is very much larger than the Observable Universe,whos light is so far away that it has not reached us yet...

And heres where the human mind is shot out of a cannon...The actual size of the Entire Universe is estimated to be 10 to the 23rd power more vast!!! Thats 10x10-23 times more vast.Thats 93 billion light years x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x more vast!!! Thats reality!!!

Finally the human mind is approaching transcendental enlightenment... To realize all that fantastically immense size and distance could very well be the structure within one single living body...

Go outside on a clear night and look up and realize that what you are looking at exists within you as well...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Star and flag for you sir, this is a concept I have pondered about for sometime. After looking into it and doing some research I can safetly say that from a physics and logical standpoint it is very possible.Energy cannot be created or destroyed, therefore one can safetly infer that energy has no bounds for size as mass is potential energy, but variable potential energy. Example; you could have a star the size of ours that is very low mass and therefore very low potential energy, while a pulsar has a huge mass but is very small, thereby having immense amounts of potential energy in a small place. So truly it would be very possible that this universe is the internal cells of another living being, just on a different scale. Kinda like 'Men in Black' I guess, a universe within a tear drop.

However, the truth is much bigger than that, but i won't go into it as its far too much to write down on a thread here.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There may exist super microscopic beings who have built starships that blast off from the surfaces of sub-atomic particles and they voyage outwards,unknowingly within our bodies and through their view screens they see stars,planets and moons within a seemingly endless void they call outer space...

Super microscopic civilizations may have colonized regions of our inner bodies,thinking all the while that they are in outerspace and they wage war between themselves and sometimes we feel sick and sometimes we feel better and when we introduce medicines into our bodies,from the super microscopic beings perspectives their galaxies and their solar systems are being invaded by aliens...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What if our whole existence and the entire universe is a teardrop falling from someones crying eyes...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join