It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

yes we can be considered gods, probably every human species or living thing can be considered a god. Because our body consist of living organisms, bacteria, viruses. All the living organism depend on our body, when our body dies so will also the living organism. just like we depend on earth if earth gets destroyed so will we, and if the universe gets destroyed so will everything in it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Remember the movie "Animal House" and Otters theory of the universe? I believe he was trying to impress a girl!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Excellent post OP.

Everything is connected in this vast and mysterious Universe we live in.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
well since the universe is i giant hologram, it makes perfect sense that planets would resemble atoms, protons nd electrons. just like how the veins in your hands resemble the crown of a tree or how the spirals in our fingerprints resemble the spiral in a nautilus shell. i strongly suggest reading the holographic universe by michael talbot.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Interesting I always knew I was a infinitesimally small and semi significant particle under God's left toenail.

But actually we are what our minds are capable of constructing....Everything is true on some level, heaven...hell and all in-between....If you can perceive it and bring it into the mass consciousness eventually it will assemble into a reality based on the factors of those that perceive said reality.

And so once the word was flat and if you went to far your fell of it...Now the world is round and if you go to far you will eventually be back at were you started....Everybody is always looking for the truth of the matter and so matter and the truth of the matter always changes, with every glance they take, and every truth they perceive.

But really I think everybody is reaching much to far trying to grasp the realities of the universe and all the above, I would say strive to life a better life without all the hum drum going on in the base realities known as daily life, or to some known as "the grind". You walk with you head in the clouds you will eventually run into a wall.

I find it funny that everybody wants to understand the high, and all the heavenly, the depths of everything, and even the void in-between all that....When they don't even understand the basic constructs of themselves, and there base realities...there daily grind. It's always fun to look up, not so much so to look down. Or to look at things at face value or take things for what they are. It's especially not a good sight or pleasant felling to look down when your standing on the edge of a cliff or an abyss.

Though that felling in your stomach when standing over any such high places or abyss's, Is what is real and the truth of the matter. So even if we were part of some higher cosmic/universal and multidimensional being....What of it then? What now? Does it really matter? Ye shall be as gods, and all that jive eh.

You do realize that as of yet they have yet to actually see any of the above or bellow, all they have is concepts in there minds that they strive to bring into there reality...By the strangest ways of all things imaginable...By discovering them.
The nature of reality is to bend to the will of the observer, or in this case the wills of the observers.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

lol more like humans are the external parasites and astroids/comets are the antibodies against us.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't venture into this forum, but I must say the thought in the OP has, and probably are within all of us who wonder. The Universe is bigger and smaller than we can ever know in this life. Maybe if you hold on to these thoughts when you die, you will be revealed some more of the ultimate story of what is.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is one of those "whoah man!...." moments most of us get at some point or another, when we find a similarity in the way nature arranges things.

I'm not saying it couldn't be true, I'm just saying there's no way of knowing, and we usually get this thought when we're high.
That and it's neither an original, nor a particularly special idea, sorry!
edit on 15-11-2011 by VelvetSplash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey, anyone remember the quote from Men In Black, where they talk about the galaxy being on the cat's collar? and something about we always think its big but it isn't, i never understood that quote of the movie.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So if Our Solar system is a Atom

what Element would it be Fluorine= 9 planets Neon= 10 planets or Sodium= 11 planets ?

the problem is Our Solar System planets goes around our Sun One Direction ! Not Multiple ! BUT!!!
Same Direction Different angled Paths !

The RASC Calgary Centre - How Fast Are We Moving?
By: Larry McNish
Page last updated November 11, 2011
calgary.rasc.ca...

but then again ! Most Stars ( Suns ) have a Binary Twin ? or even More a Trinity not merely an atom but a possible 2 atom molecule

Binary Theory
www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

Our Binary Solar System? Is Tyche our Planet X?

(Astrology Magazine )
Getting WISE About Nemesis
www.astrobio.net...
( Pdf )
www.astrobio.net...#

More Like Alpha Centauri an actually Binary Star System
en.wikipedia.org...

If Our Own Solar System is Binary ! Then the Theory of Nibiru or Nemesis may be true

The Other Question is
2 billion Suns AKA Stars = 2 billion Atoms = A Galaxy In a Mass of What Life Form ? or what part of a Life Form?

Tho I have seen Images from Hubble Telescope that look like EYES HANDS and Faces and Other Familiar Objects than make One think is Our Universe the Mind of another Being !

Hand of God: Scientists reveal amazing X-ray image of a supernova in deep space

By Dan Newling

Last updated at 8:38 AM on 14th April 2009

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 15-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah I argree were all born knowing everything because we are everything. Like a sheet of black viynl rolled around a ball were all one.
Its just unlocking the area of the brain to access this information is the hard part!
As the saying "As above so below" goes nature works its magic on all scales. If it works then dont fix it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Perhaps the Stars,Planets and Moons are Protons,Neutrons and Electrons within some immensely vast living and breathing being and we are so small in comparison to the mysterious void of ancient light all around us...

The Atomic structure of Atoms seem very much the same as the way that Stars,Planets And Moons orbit eachother...

What we have named Pulsars and Quasars might actually be Neural Synapses,nerve impulses passing from one neuron to another...

There are billions of Comets and they could be this living beings thought signals travelling from its brain to another part of its body...

Perhaps this being has not yet fully matured and is still growing as the Universe appears to be expanding outwards in all directions...

Maybe there exists more than one living being both male and female and the different Galaxies could be the seperate bodies of different beings and when they interact with eachother galaxies collide...

What we perceive as Suns going Nova,could actually be the electrical stimulations these beings feels while experiencing orgasms together as they make love...

Everytime another Universe is born into existence,a female being is giving birth to her baby,another universe and her birth canal is the singularity within a Black Hole...

We may exist as the living reflections of one of these beings dreams and nightmares and the entire history of Earth and our whole existence,may be the result of one of them dreaming one single dream and when this being awakens,we may exist no more,like turning out a light,or blowing out a flame...

This being may very well be a living reality,the Ultimate Truth revealing what we really are and yet nothing lasts forever and so someday these beings will die...

How on earth did this end up on the front page of ATS..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes, I have heard this theory too. I read once that we were originally part of the Saggitarius galaxy and we are being swallowed up by the Milky Way.

ETA: Here's a link: Saggitarius meets Milky Way
edit on 15-11-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It is interesting how the smallest existing thing, an atom, and the solar system, indeed the universe itsself are structured and opperate in an identical manner. I used to envision that the entire universe was but a molecule in a drip of water, hanging on the lip of a kitchen faucet in some really gigatic person's home....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This OP idea came straight from Marvel comics dealing with Eternity and the Eternals. Although comic plots could have some truth to them...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I had to smile when I read this post. As I recall, this very theory was discussed ad infinitum during the 60's and early 70's every single time we came together to...ahem...expand our conciousness. Good to know that it is still around, so light one up for me will ya and keep the meme going.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Perhaps the Stars,Planets and Moons are Protons,Neutrons and Electrons within some immensely vast living and breathing being

Perhaps we are the AIDS of the cosmos...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I actually had a similar thought once, that we are all tiny parts of a larger living being. My mind started to explode as I thought about it, but I got the idea indirectly from something David Sereda was talking about in a Coast to Coast interview (www.youtube.com...).

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Awesome concept. I really dont have anything else to say about it, just that it is awesome and very creative.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When is this a new concept!? Honestly? That's like me proposing "Hey, man. . .what if like. . .stars are like. . .(puff) the hearts of like. . .ancient gods or something"?

This is a terrible, terrible post. However, since such a novice attempt to post something made it to the front page, I'll star it.

Wait. . .either this OP is the next Socrates or maybe I'm just being mean. Either way, I don't really care.
How far behind are the minds that continually attempt to conceive such "new" concepts?

As for making sure that every post matter, I believe I am doing just that. I don't need to look online for the start-up process for a Tandy TRS-80, because that computer is from "like" 1982.

Thus, I expect much more from the home page of ATS. Please note, however, that I am not usually this, well, much of an @$$, even then, though, I still don't care. It's rekindling a flame older than belief, dude.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Divine Strake because: Spelling, and the need for a Paxil

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join