It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars,Planets And Moons Are Protons,Neutrons And Electrons Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I have always pondered multiple ideas ever since i was a little kid and this threads headline i believe i have written down somewhere in one of my thought journals from at leats 25 years ago and probably more.

Its rather interesting and somewhat strange to realize that i use to sit on my grandmothers screened in porch during summer nights when i was around 7 or 8 years old with my equally young friend who lived next door and we would think and talk about some of these very same ideas...

edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are on to something.

i would say that there are Stars/suns that make our sun appear as only a tiny pixel.

Imagine the beings living on planets that are 50 times bigger than our sun.

How big would they be ....

Size is nothing really...... It doesn't really exist as everything IS bigger and smaller than everything else.....at the same time.....

So for as small as we are compared to the rest of the universe, we are as big compared to some microscopic life that sees us as unfathomably huge.....

There are probably galaxies that are 1,000 times smaller than the smallest nano tube known to man.

they hinted at in in Men in Black. something like " When are you humans going to learn that it's not the size that matters " ( no sex joke intended ) .....but it's true.....

We think what is big is big and what is small is always small.

But what is small is actually huge in comparison and what we think of as huge ( Our Sun ) is actually but a spec of dust in the galaxy, nevermind the entire universe.

Once the majority of us grasp this thought, along with other thoughts, we will begin to evolve as a species/race.

It will slowly change the way we think about EVERYTHING.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Theres around 100,000,000,000 stars within 100,000,000,000 galaxies and thats just the visible universe whos light has reached us and as the fabric of space is speeding up and expanding outwards in all directions, the actual size of the entire universe is probably much larger and may contain 10x or 100x or 1000x the numbers mentioned above and so there must be at least 100's of billions of stars,planets,moons,pulsars,quasars,black holes and comets out there within the mysterious void of ancient light all around us and within us...Thats an awful lot of protons,neutrons and electrons... How many protons,neutrons and electrons comprise my body or yours?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
This is a very very very old concept. very interesting though.

Like the thought that humans are an anti body produced by earth to fight off the next asteriod like the one that killed off the dinosaurs.

Tools toys both but also very interesting.
Our bodies are in one way,comprised of virus and bacteria and cells and anti-bodies that wage constant war against eachother and their countless battles rage on and on within us...

And now lets zoom outwards our thought microscopes and look at ourselves upon the surface of this earth,beings who wage constant war against eachother,our countless battles rage on and on all around us...

And everywhere countless stars go nova and are at war with black holes...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Who really knows I guess. There's more to this universe than meets the eye and I'm not saying it's not possible somewhere in this universe.

But if this is a prison planet then sign me up and throw away the key...... Definitely minimum security

edit on 15/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I have always pondered multiple ideas ever since i was a little kid and this threads headline i believe i have written down somewhere in one of my thought journals from at leats 25 years ago and probably more.

Its rather interesting and somewhat strange to realize that i use to sit on my grandmothers screened in porch during summer nights when i was around 7 or 8 years old with my equally young friend who lived next door and we would think and talk about some of these very same ideas...

Sometimes i think we are born with these thoughts and ideas already within us,carried over from previous incarnations...

Or something or someone has intentionally planted these seeds of thoughts and ideas within us,knowing that they will someday blossom into the Ultimate Truth...And discover ourselves in the process..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by blocula

i can dig it.

i mean...it's just the Mandelbrot set played out on an infinite scale and transcending different levels. whatever we're a part of is a part of something larger. and so on.

such a blessing to be.

edit on 11/14/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Nice, someone with the same idea i tend to think of... fractals

I've always thought of this idea ever since i was a kid, not sure where it originally came from (maybe a tv documentary, i have no idea). It would be pretty crazy though if we are the universe.

Kind of like a fractal paradox. There is no escape

Maybe we could be existing inside our own atomic level of existence. The universe around us is the same content as what is inside of us.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is also the issue of Dark Matter that must be factored into this thought equation...

Perhaps Dark Matter is the outer edges,the boundaries of living beings bodies who exist within another dimension,another reality that is all around us and yet remains invisible to our senses...

Or Dark Matter is the invislble boundaries of another dimension...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by snowspirit

I agree with you 100% and have thought this myself for a long time.If we had scanning tunneling electron microscopes powerful enough someday and we were able to zoom in upon a proton or electron,or something else,to smaller and smaller levels,we might eventually come to focus upon another planet and then closer still and reveal cities and then find intelligent life there,who look up in wonder and call us God...
edit on 14-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
And the super microscopic inhabitants of those super microscopic worlds,do they have advanced telescopes that they are trying to find and see us with?

And the stars,planets and moons that comprise a vast living being or beings,they may be living upon another planet,another world within another universe or dimension and that universe or dimension could stll yet be a part of another living being...

Interesting... think about this:

The end goal of life on one "scale" is to combine into one singular cooperative force, assuming control of its entire universe.

In our micro universe (the very very small) life has already gained control of that level of "scale", so everything subatomic is the product of a force of vast intelligence working its way to transcendence by proxy through us, more accurately we are it. When this happened... BOOM, life arose from nothing and the first living organism on Earth was conceived. Sentience and universal awareness is gradually working its way up from the infinity miniscule to everything that exists trying to find some great end.

We are in the long process of transcending to make our universe a living sentient force (or a living cell) of some other infinitely grand scale. When we control the will of our universe, another revolution occurs and life arises from nothing on the next greatest plane of existence.

Perhaps this is all a process of life itself arising and transcending through different scales of existence, becoming larger and larger than its hostile environment, and even becoming it all together in order to survive the constant recycling rhythm of chaos in the universe, on every level.

Perhaps we too, will have to become larger than our entire universe in order to ultimately survive its demise?
edit on 15-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wonderful concept! Methinks you're onto something... why oh why do I suddenly think of Tool's music when considering such astronomical enormity? And then there is the chance of some sentient force within the dark energy, walking through the dark spaces between the galaxies....Fractal geometry and the universe reflected within the span of a single brain cell... ye gods.. LOVE IT!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have been thinking this for years only difference is I see the planets etc as cells of that body ...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If someone could fly a spaceship across the event horizon of a black hole,within its singularity,through the birth canal of reality and out the otherside,where would they suddenly find themselves?

Right back where they started?

Another universe like our own?

A different part of our universe?

Part of the matter rushing outwards in another big bang thats forming another universe?

An alternate dimension...

A void completely empty of stars,planets and moons?

Somewhere else in time?

Within the laboratory of some super advanced alien scientist who goes outside at night and looks up and asks, where am i? what am i? why am i?...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No.

Electrons pops in and out of existence. Planets do not.
Electrons can be in two places at the same time. Planets do not.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I had this idea when i was like 5-6... so i guess either i am really cool or everyone thought of it once in their life

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There might be super microscopic beings who have built starships that blast off from the surface of sub-atomic particles and they voyage outwards,entering within our bodies and through their viewscreens they see stars,planets and moons within a seemingly endless void...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My friend once told me something crazy and it really made me think about it for a second. Imagine the world we are living in is just a speck on somebody's shoulder lmao.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have always had this thought. I especially liked the ending of Men in Black 1(aliens playing marbles with our universe)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have always thought the same thing, Blocula. Nice.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I highly recommend Walter Russel's The Universal One, anything by Walter Russell...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join