It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
HELLO!!

What century is this?

What will be the tipping point, will we evolve and become civilized, or slip backwards, as I see it, it can go either way.

IT is just a century that people from opposite corner of the world decide to invade a country here.

It is a century with Ipad 2 and Iphone , But savages who support war.

It is the century of stone age that people can teach others by force.

There will be force on the invaders one they.

By another people of power of force.

China will bring America down.

So more violence is the answer?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

True. I hope she secretly gave herself to Christ as many of them have done.

I really do find that incredibly distasteful. A woman is executed in the name of a religion and you hope she 'secretly joined your club' before dying so she isn't otherwise inflicted with eternal agony (If God endorses such a thing in hell then why not man using stones?) for not doing so. I cannot believe that is your reaction, it is the assumed divine license which enables this to happen.

I'm sure you didn't intend to be rude but it just sounds like sneering of "This doesn't happen in OUR club!"

On to semantics now, but how would you know if anyone "secretly gave themselves to christ"? If it is a secret then you do not know! It is just a pointless statement to affirm your own beliefs.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
For anyone to take that action as a act of a religion I think are crazy, religion causes segregation and persecution, segregation and persecution causes wars and acts as sickening as that I didnt even watch the video. I really dont need to either could pretty much imagine in my mind what happens. Life is prettty sickening always has been always will be, sooner we start seeing that as people sooner life could and can go on. as a atheist and as many more are on here, why we more peacefull and more i dont know true to life than a hardcore believer? i will leave my so called rant with some lyrics and if you dont agree then that is up to you but to me they ring pretty true better than anything i have read in the bible peace out...

Don't believe in Jesus
don't believe in Jah
don't believe in the wars we fight
just to prove how real we are

I believe in lovers
I believe in friends
I believe in heaven here on earth
'till the, the beginning ends

love me and leave me
love me and leave me
love me and leave me
leave me to love

don't you ever tell me it came from above
just love me and leave me
leave me to love

I believe in heroes
I believe in stars
I believe that we'll meet one day
say hello in some astral bar

I believe in brothers
I know you know who you are
here's to those who bore us
and made us what we are

love me and leave me
love me and leave me
love me and leave me
leave me to love

don't you ever tell me it came from above
just love me and leave me
leave me to love

song by the seahorses uk band

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yes4141

True. I hope she secretly gave herself to Christ as many of them have done.

I really do find that incredibly distasteful. A woman is executed in the name of a religion and you hope she 'secretly joined your club' before dying so she isn't otherwise inflicted with eternal agony (If God endorses such a thing in hell then why not man using stones?) for not doing so. I cannot believe that is your reaction, it is the assumed divine license which enables this to happen.

I'm sure you didn't intend to be rude but it just sounds like sneering of "This doesn't happen in OUR club!"

On to semantics now, but how would you know if anyone "secretly gave themselves to christ"? If it is a secret then you do not know! It is just a pointless statement to affirm your own beliefs.

Oh i am sorry, did i offend you in hoping that she found the love and light of Yeshua ha Meshiach? Hope, faith and love is all we have in this life, the greatest of these 3 is love, so yes i hope she found the love of Christ. As i understand it women live in hell under sharia and are treated less than dogs.

Those men stoned her to death following the archaeic teachings of Muhammad. If they had followed the teachings of Christ "let him amoung you who has no sin cast the first stone" she would still be alive. They had no forgiveness in their hearts.

Yeshua ha Meshiach will conquer islam and throw down Muhammad, for there is none greater than he. The promised one Immanu'el, our God in person. He will return and conquer the world and there will be no more barbaric practices nor murder, nor war. He is the Prince of Peace and peace will come to all, especially the brokenhearted.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I say evacuate all the women and children out of the country and then Nuke all the demented men straight to hell where they belong,for doing what they do to innocent women and children.They are so warped by religion and blind faith that it rips at my soul just thinking about it and knowing the fact that i am not in a position of power to do the above and they are very lucky that i am not,because if i was,thats what i would do...

Just imagine the things they do to women and children that we never hear about...Unbelievable...

An analogy...We use to fight wars with brass knuckles as in WW-1 and WW-2...

Now we fight wars with boxing gloves on as not to upset the enemy too much...Bomb this but dont bomb that,shoot this but dont shoot that...

And i have seen the footage of those kidnapped men,some of them Americans,having their throats slashed and hacked in Iraq and i wished so badly that Patton,Eisenhower,Churchill,Roosevelt,Macarthur and Truman were in charge...

What would their reactions have been after seeing footage of Americans and British civilians captured and then be-headed while screaming and crying for their mothers?

They would have sent over wave after wave of air assaults with 1,000 bomber raids,pulverized and burnt entire cities and that would be just to soften them up...

Then the "real beating" would be headed their way...10,000 Paratroopers dropped,500,000 Ground Troops, Massed tanks,Seige Artillery and Flame Throwers to show them what vengeance really means...

To stand up strong and brave and defend the memories of all those innocent people they have massacred...

Organized religions are the greatest evils to have ever be-fallen mankind...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
An analogy...We use to fight wars with brass knuckles as in ww1 and ww2,now we fight wars with boxing gloves on as not to upset the enemy too much...

You might want to rethink your 'analogy'.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
True. I hope she secretly gave herself to Christ as many of them have done. It was horrific watching that, i just don't see how anyone could do such things. What kind of monster can stand there and throw huge rocks at someone till they died while listening to their screams of agony and cries for mercy?

People who are posessed by demons...Thats what i think...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is justification for us to massacre all muslims in the middle east because their religion is so barbaric.

*sarcasm*
edit on 15-11-2011 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

*Cough cough* The inquisition? Same principle, same fundamentalist view, same cause in essence, and from that came some of the worst torture devices humanity has ever seen. Same thing too, people captured and force to confess to things they didn't do. Different religion is all.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't know what's worse, Sharia law or Abu Ghraib!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Sad and sick that these things happen in the name of islam. What makes me even more sick is ATS members who are muslim saying its propaganda or trying to defend these things.

Islam is in a crossroads nowadays and trying to defend its barbaric old and outdated ways instead of trying to fix or modernize it, will keep Arabs and Muslims stuck in the middle ages and at war with themselves and the west.

The world has had enough...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words. This is what Jesus Christ has been saying all along in the bible. Know them, by the fruits of their labors. Yeshua ha Meshiach forgives and this is why he is the divine one and why Muhammad is just a blood thirsty madman. Yeshua wanted people to covert, but Muhammad says "if any man should change his religion, kill him". Who would you rather pick? Yeshua who loves you and forgives you? Or Muhammad who would see you die horribly for comitting a sin with a smile on his face?

Sharia law versus the laws of Christ. Love and forgiveness or hate and retribution? Shouldn't be a hard decision to make.

This video was very brutal and it saddend me. How could anyone do these things? I couldn't i do not have the heart to make someone die.
edit on 14-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Then what do you make of Luke 19:27 "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

As a Kabbalist and Gnostic I know there are deeper meanings to the entire Bible, but if you want to play with surface views of things, on the surface Jesus said something that sounds a lot like lets kill anyone who disagrees with us.
edit on 2011/11/15 by Seventhdoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

Any historian will tell you including moderate and academic muslims. That the main problem with islam today is that unlike all other religions Islam didn’t modernized in the past 400 years...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by hmdphantom

If someone goes against the quran and (shock horror) commits adultry do they deserve this ?

Actually , Kuran says that the adulterers (men and women) should get 100 hits on their skin with a thin twig .

Stoning adulterers to death is not in Kuran therefore it can not be an Islamic rule .

What you see here is a cultural interpretation of pre-islamic tradition masqueadering as an Islamic rule .

edit on 14-11-2011 by 23432 because: add

I may be a christian but if i saw another guy claiming to be a christian putting a woman into a hole and then throwing rocks at her till she died, i'd have to disobey Yeshua and kick his ass all over creation. I will not sit idly by and let someone take another person's gift of life.

So if this is not an islamic rule why do the muslims just stand by and watch and cheer or do nothing? You can protest this act without using violence by throwing yourselves ontop of her to shield her from their hate. What harm can come of loving someone else enough to risk your own bodily harm or death to protect another? This is what being a martyr is. You die for what you believe. It is a selfless act and an act of love to sacrifice your life to protect another. This is what Yeshua did for us, can we not return the favor for another person? Doing violence to another person while you sacrifice yourself is a mockery and is not martyrdom it is murderdom.

When Christ was being nailed to the cross, he chose to forgive his killers when he could've called down 12 legions of angels and wiped all of mankind from the face of the earth. Perhaps he should have done just that from what we see today. You can't buy that kind of love. The ability to forgive someone and love them when you could just as easily "bury the hatchet" quite literally.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I say evacuate all the women and children out of the country and then Nuke all the demented men straight to hell where they belong,for doing what they do to innocent women and children.They are so warped by religion and blind faith that it rips at my soul just thinking about it and knowing the fact that i am not in a position of power to do the above and they are very lucky that i am not,because if i was,thats what i would do...

Just imagine the things they do to women and children that we never hear about...Unbelievable...

An analogy...We use to fight wars with brass knuckles as in WW-1 and WW-2...

Now we fight wars with boxing gloves on as not to upset the enemy too much...Bomb this but dont bomb that,shoot this but dont shoot that...

And i have seen the footage of those kidnapped men,some of them Americans,having their throats slashed and hacked in Iraq and i wished so badly that Patton,Eisenhower,Churchill,Roosevelt,Macarthur and Truman were in charge...

What would their reactions have been after seeing footage of Americans and British civilians captured and then be-headed while screaming and crying for their mothers?

They would have sent over wave after wave of air assaults with 1,000 bomber raids,pulverized and burnt entire cities and that would be just to soften them up...

Then the "real beating" would be headed their way...10,000 Paratroopers dropped,500,000 Ground Troops, Massed tanks,Seige Artillery and Flame Throwers to show them what vengeance really means...

To stand up strong and brave and defend the memories of all those innocent people they have massacred...

Organized religions are the greatest evils to have ever be-fallen mankind...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

There is a subtler and non-violent way that millions of muslim are awakening too. Many have begun to quicken and have found Yeshua. There are many Imams who secretly work to convert muslims to christianity. It is a slow and painstaking process but it will happen as more and more begin to awaken from Muhammads lies. The women seek him more readily than the men do once they realize that their God loves them and has given them the promised one to save them. Islam is so very close to christianity if they would forget Muhammad and realize that our God walked amoung us 2000 years ago. Some believe that God couldn't come to earth in person even though he did just that with Adam and walked with him in the cool of the day so why couldn't he come again as the divine Yeshua? All things are possible through God, he is the almighty and there is nothing that he can not do so why not come as the promised Immanu'el? God was already foretold by Isaiah that he would come in person and this is Yeshua!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Remove the religion, and you. deny the rights of said religion to be itself.

What's your point?

Me personally, I do not try to equate xtianty with I Slam.. both are retarded.

But in this day and age, I Slam is a brutal force behind muslims who like the old ways... it aint Buddhism being used to cater to beheadings and stonings...

regardless of culture.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000

An analogy...We use to fight wars with brass knuckles as in ww1 and ww2,now we fight wars with boxing gloves on as not to upset the enemy too much...

You might want to rethink your 'analogy'.

And in THE PRE--- of WW1 ( 1911 ) in the Philippines We used Pigs Blood on the Enemy AKA Islamic Terrorist so the Enemy would be degraded by God & would not be able to go to Heaven According to their Muslim Faith

Pershing & Pigs
www.snopes.com...

I could Show you a Video Afghanistan Islamic Beheading of a Unarmed Captured Soviet Soldier
But with Polices of ATS Im not Able too

During the Soviet & Afghan war in the 80s
( Ruskies version of Little Vietnam )

oh look here

UN staff beheaded in Afghan attack sparked by US pastor's Quran burning
At least 7 foreign UN workers were killed Friday, two of them reportedly beheaded, in an attack on a UN compound in Afghanistan sparked by Florida Pastor Wayne Sapp.
Harry Sanna and News DeskApril 1, 2011 11:10
www.globalpost.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Your Yaweh is just as bad as Allah. Re-read your so called bible and tell me your god is not just as cruel.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

That was a powerful video.

The Hebrews made the same mistake with the Torah. They took the laws of God and applied them to a set of standards called the Halakha. The pharisees were condemned by Jesus for their strict view of the law against mankind. In reality, the law as a guardian (Galatians 3) for mankind to show that we are incapable of pleasing God apart from loving others. When we choose to love self over others, then our judgment from God is the consequence that follows us into our own final judgment. Apart from loving God and others, we are left with the judgment of the law. Men are not to be the judges.

The Quran is very clear on its pronouncement of judgment on the unbeliever. The unbeliever is defined by their messenger Jesus: To be considered a believer, a person must love God and love their neighbor--even their enemies. This is found in Luke 10. A believer must bless those who curse them and pray for those who persecute them. The true believer must not judge his brother. In the same manner that we judge others, we will be judged. Unless we forgive and cover the sins of others in life, our own sins will not be covered in the day of judgment. This was Jesus message to mankind. Sharia law is not the law of God, but the law of man.

Justice and mercy are a reflection of God's law, which demands that we deal with the law fairly and equally. Those who follow the law must be preserved from those who do not follow the law. This is true. How do we view Sharia law? It can only be described as law that neither preserves the dignity of others or reflects equity of all men and women. It is a double standard and creates hypocritical treatment and duplicity. Just laws are equitable to all. Unjust laws treat people with inequity.

We will be judged in the same manner that we judge others. If we judge others by the intent of the law, we judge righteously. If we judge others according to our own righteousness, we judge ourselves. God's law demands love and equity for all. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. When the few rule the many, inequity rules the day. The wicked light the fire they burn by. The righteous are the light to others.

Psalm 1

BOOK I
Psalms 1–41

1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Really?

Bukhari (6:60:79) - Two people guilty of "illegal intercourse" are brought to Muhammad, who commands that they both be stoned. Apparently their act was out of love, however, since the verse records the man as trying to shield the woman from the stones.

Bukhari (83:37) - Adultery is one of three justifications for killing a person, according to Muhammad.

Muslim (17:4196) - A married man confesses that he has adultery (four times, as required). Muhammad orders him planted in the ground and pelted with stones. According to the passage, the first several stones caused such pain that he tried to escape and was dragged back.

Muslim (17:4206) - A woman who became pregnant confesses to Muhammad that she is guilty of adultery. Muhammad allows her to have the child, then has her stoned (the description is graphic).

Muslim (17:4209) - A woman confesses adultery and is stoned to death on Muhammad's order.

Ibn Ishaq (970) - "The adulterer must be stoned." These words were a part of Muhammad's farewell address to his people on the occasion of his final pilgrimage to Mecca.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join