It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
Remember: PEOPLE are to blame. NOT religion. If you're going to blame religion for crimes, it has to be all religion equally, not just the one you don't like.

Well I blame religion. When was the last time you have heard, in the last 5 years, that such a punishment was ensued in the name of Christianity or Judaism?
I do look at all religions equally, and I discover that such punishments only happened MANY CENTURIES AGO, while in the Islam it is still justified, proper punishment in the year 2011.

Do you see the difference or are you going to cry for injustice once more?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by mr10k

BTW. No one meant things have been done in Christ's name. All those evils were done under the name of God, for the Christian God. Same as how they do this under the Muslim Allah. So don't drag Mohammad and Jesus into this because your just going off track now

Yeshua Christ is the christian God in person, the prophecied Immanuel by Isaiah, our Messiah and King. Understand now? Our God walked this world clothed in the flesh of a man and for them to say it was done in Christ's name then yes they are saying it was done in the name of God, the Word who became flesh.

Wow, you can read scripture written by monks and monarchs, rediscovered in a dead language, improperly translated and interpreted by biased scholars and groups who had power in mind?

And what's that? It gives you the power to be completely infalleable when you speak?

Oh, and science and logic are obviously wrong and magic and magic people with wings exist and battle monsters in a place nobody really knows anything about?

Fascinating.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I said specifically Christian God because i was talking about Allah, and because you made no sense in your post:

Yeshua is the human form of the holy trinity
Mohammad is a prophet. Understand now?

You cannot argue these two together, which is why I am 'cleaning your debate' by switching to Christian God and Muslim Allah

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Remember: PEOPLE are to blame. NOT religion. If you're going to blame religion for crimes, it has to be all religion equally, not just the one you don't like.

Well I blame religion. When was the last time you have heard, in the last 5 years, that such a punishment was ensued in the name of Christianity or Judaism?
I do look at all religions equally, and I discover that such punishments only happened MANY CENTURIES AGO, while in the Islam it is still justified, proper punishment in the year 2011.

The pope recently told people that pedophelia was a natural things that occurs within people, but at the same time calls gay people abominations that must be cured...

And you've got me on Judaism. Israel has never done anything wrong in their entire existence.

Hell, I could make a damn 15 page thread about all the F'd up crap both religions have done in the past 5 years just to shut you up but you'd just find some way to ignore it since that's what you've apparently been doing for the past 5 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Any Country that allows this type of "justice" should be flown over with every single B1 we have and sterilization chemicals spayed all over them. No killing, just no breeding, of course there is no money in that......

The US has only recently stopped using the electric chair as an execution method. Would you consider it reasonable if your entire country had been sterilized because the authorities in your country electrocuted people?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Dont even.. Your trolling right?

en.wikipedia.org...

Not to mention the KKK that still exists

Buddhism is less a religion. It is more of a philosophical dogma

Israel...

come on man
edit on 15-11-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't care who you are, if you take someone's life then you are taking the breath of life God gave them. As far as i am concerned only he has the right to do such thing, yet men still do this. The bible says "the wages of sin is death" but that is the spiritual death, it doesnt mean go right out and kill someone who commits a sin. The price for sin was payed by Yeshua on the cross so that we no longer had to pay the price of the spiritual death.

In my book if God wants you dead he'd kill you himself, he doesn't need men to do the deed for him, he is perfectly capable of smiting someone if it was his wish. He does not because it his wish to save his greatest creation that he loves so much...Man and he does this through Yeshua ha Meshiach (Jesus the Christ) the Word made flesh.

The first step to learning true love, is to learn how to forgive. There is no such a thing as love if you cannot forgive, for being able to forgive is the greatest gift you could ever give someone. Forgiveness, such power in that word.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The pope recently told people that pedophelia was a natural things that occurs within people, but at the same time calls gay people abominations that must be cured...

I can't care less about what the pope does/says.

And you've got me on Judaism. Israel has never done anything wrong in their entire existence.

Israel is a secular state. It's leaders are not religious, nor does religion rules the country. I believe you know the difference between a democratic nation (Israel), and a theocratic nation (Iran, majority of Arab nations).

Hell, I could make a damn 15 page thread about all the F'd up crap both religions have done in the past 5 years just to shut you up but you'd just find some way to ignore it since that's what you've apparently been doing for the past 5 years.

The list will probably be filled by things you consider crimes by our military. Am I right? Need I remind you that wrongdoings of war are an entirely different subject than punishing your own citizens in the name of religion?

How about you man up, stop comparing apples to oranges, and compare RECENT crimes by Israeli government in the name of religion, Christian crimes in the name of religion, and Muslim crimes in the name of religion.

Hint: The closest that was said here was the fact that US used electric chairs. Although, the one that said id forgot to take into consideration that people who were judged for death sentence were judged by a democratic way and for actual crimes they committed against other people.

The barbaric Muslim punishments are ensued for adultery, being gay, not following Sharia law etc. Incredibly different.

Do you believe that electrifying a serial killer or a serial rapist is the same as hanging a person who's only crime is to be a homosexual?
edit on 15-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I do look at all religions equally, and I discover that such punishments only happened MANY CENTURIES AGO,

I hate to pull out the rape card, but...

*sarcasm* Absolutely no religious figures in the past 5 years have been protected by the church and kept from jail for raping little boys who look up to these very same religious figures.

Yep. All evil comes from muslims. You've opened my eyes. Thank you, he who knoweth all things that happen in judaism and christianity.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Israel is a secular state. It's leaders are not religious, nor does religion rules the country. I believe you know the difference between a democratic nation (Israel), and a theocratic nation (Iran, majority of Arab nations).

The list will probably be filled by things you consider crimes by our military. Am I right? Need I remind you that wrongdoings of war are an entirely different subject than punishing your own citizens in the name of religion?

How about you man up, stop comparing apples to oranges, and compare RECENT crimes by Israeli government in the name of religion, Christian crimes in the name of religion, and Muslim crimes in the name of religion.

Hint: The closest that was said here was the fact that US used electric chairs. Although, the one that said id forgot to take into consideration that people who were judged for death sentence were judged by a democratic way and for actual crimes they committed against other people.

The barbaric Muslim punishments are ensued for adultery, being gay, not following Sharia law etc. Incredibly different.

Do you believe that electrifying a serial killer or a serial rapist is the same as hanging a person who's only crime is to be a homosexual?

I agree that there is a big difference between executing a serial killer and executing someone for being gay.
But it's still not ok to use an inhumane execution method on a murderer - if you supposedly have a civilized society.
edit on 15-11-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You're the one that said christianity hasnt done anything bad in the past 5 years, and challenged me to name one thing. Oh, but you don't like catholics so they're not christian now?

And when the leader of the religion declares something retarded to cover the asses of the whole religion (which is raping little boys) it's not evil?

Do you believe in letting serial child rapists roam free because someone said god wills it so?

I know you're going to SAY you don't, but your actions and thought process means you do.

Again PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME
A book IS NOT TO BLAME

Did PEOPLE stone women to death and molest little boys..
Or did a BOOK stone women to death and molest little boys?

Answer: People
edit on 15-11-2011 by thegagefather because: Spellcheck

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel...

come on man

No I am not trolling and you obviously do not get the point.
KKK, And Anders Breivik are entities who work on their own. The actions of these entities are ILLEGAL and NOT SUPPORTED BY LAW.
Do you honestly see no error in comparing between a single terrorist who was punished for his actions, and between an ENTIRE LAW that the majority of said country follows? Seriously how biased are you?

Do I have to explain it slower?
KKK = not even a fraction of society, work on their own, they are OUTLAWED.
Norway terrorist = one person out of millions, works on his own, he is JAILED.

Sharia law = VAST MAJORITY (Of the populations of countries who follow it), work in the name of religion, IT IS THE LAW.

If you seriously can't even understand why your reasoning is completely flawed you are either biased or simply (sorry) not intelligent enough to even participate in this discussion.

And yes, Israel. Name some hideous crimes committed by Israel in the name of god that are supported by the Israeli law, that happened in the last decade.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Do you believe in letting serial child rapists roam free because someone said god wills it so?

I know you're going to SAY you don't, but your actions and thought process means you do.

Again PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME
A book IS NOT TO BLAME

Did PEOPLE stone women to death and molest little boys..
Or did a BOOK stone women to death and molest little boys?

Answer: People

These people are following a book, or their religious beliefs to be correct. It is that simple. Or do you actually think I'm suggesting that the book itself developed hands and stone these women to death? ...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Very disgusting.... as disgusting as the 50 Million Babies we destroy in this country... All of it disgusting....

Funny how some pic and choose what is and is not disgusting... over here.... over there...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Any Country that allows this type of "justice" should be flown over with every single B1 we have and sterilization chemicals spayed all over them. No killing, just no breeding, of course there is no money in that......
I say evacuate all the women and children and then nuke all the demented men to hell...They are so warped by religion and blind faith that it rips at my soul just thinking about it and thinking about the fact that i am not in a position of power to do the above and they are very lucky that i am not,because if i was,thats what i would do...

Just imagine the things they do to women that we never hear about...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Organized religions are the greatest evils to have ever be-fallen mankind...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Religion is of man... Man is Religion... the sooner it is realized that if you follow man you will always be let down...

Turn to the original Words of YAH and turn aside from Twisted Torahs, cults and corportate religions....

Just sayin..........

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel...

come on man

No I am not trolling and you obviously do not get the point.
KKK, And Anders Breivik are entities who work on their own. The actions of these entities are ILLEGAL and NOT SUPPORTED BY LAW.
Do you honestly see no error in comparing between a single terrorist who was punished for his actions, and between an ENTIRE LAW that the majority of said country follows? Seriously how biased are you?

Do I have to explain it slower?
KKK = not even a fraction of society, work on their own, they are OUTLAWED.
Norway terrorist = one person out of millions, works on his own, he is JAILED.

Sharia law = VAST MAJORITY (Of the populations of countries who follow it), work in the name of religion, IT IS THE LAW.

If you seriously can't even understand why your reasoning is completely flawed you are either biased or simply (sorry) not intelligent enough to even participate in this discussion.

And yes, Israel. Name some hideous crimes committed by Israel in the name of god that are supported by the Israeli law, that happened in the last decade.

Again, the majority of people accept that religious figures rape children in our communities, because they are simply moved to a new church/temple/whatever you want to call it, where often times they continue their sick way of life.

Again, since you have trouble reading, I'll reiterate the important part - They DO NOT GO TO JAIL.

This means, despite probably 99% of the people in our country that think this is disgusting... It's still commonly accepted in the land.

So how do you think people over there look at us from an external view? One of our priests touches a child and now we're all to blame. And the damn religious community knows about it so from an external point of view it no longer looks like an act commited by one single man.

That's exactly what you're doing - projecting your morals onto people using an external view when you know nothing about them, and blaming the whole community.

Why? Because you're ignorant. And rather than thinking another way, you'd rather just not read by posts and come up with some half-witted defense that allows your brain to find a way to cope with these facts rather than assimilate to the cold, hard truth.

Christianity and Judaism are just as deranged, they've just been forced to adapt to a fully modern and industrialized western world.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Religion is of man... Man is Religion... the sooner it is realized that if you follow man you will always be let down...

Turn to the original Words of YAH and turn aside from Twisted Torahs, cults and corportate religions....

Just sayin..........

The original words of said pseudo-deity ARE the Torah.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You don't get my point.
Ofcourse there is evil in all religions, and all religions store evil people and twisted thoughts.

My point is that Sharia law enables these crimes against humanity and free thinking to exist by making it law.
Is it the law among Catholics to rape little children?

More precisely; are the evil actions by people in Judaism and Christianity protected by law? Are these actions the law itself? No, they are not.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there have been several figures in the rape scandals that were punished by law. A law that is higher to their sick beliefs. That is the difference I am referring to.

I'm not here to defend the actions of the Christians nor the Jewish sick thinkers/doers, but there is a big difference between people who are doing ILLEGAL crimes against humanity and between who are committing the same crimes and say it is ok because it is in our law. Eg, Sharia law.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I say evacuate all the women and children and then nuke all the demented men to hell...They are so warped by religion and blind faith that it rips at my soul just thinking about it and thinking about the fact that i am not in a position of power to do the above and they are very lucky that i am not,because if i was,thats what i would do...

Just imagine the things they do to women that we never hear about...
edit on 15-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Organized religions are the greatest evils to have ever be-fallen mankind...

Reply to first post: GIT'R'DONE!!!

Reply to second post: Finally, another rational human being in this thread who probably believes science isn't the devil tryin' to trick ya.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join