It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mantisfortress

They have violently murdered and innocent child in public.... And your retrded response is "we cant judge their culture" i can only hope the greatest pain and suffering for you and anyone who shares your idiocy.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

And if that kind of behavior is done in the US, I hope they won't judge our culture which calls for putting people like that to death.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The deah penalty isnt handed out like star maps in california... Its a long process that takes an unbiased jury. Trying to say they are equal methods for justice makes you look like a flipping moron. Then again most religious people are morons.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Dear Wertdagf,

Forgive me, the confusion is all mine. I understand that the death penalty is rare in most of the United States and is becoming rarer, although there are states who use it more frquently.

The process for any criminal trial in the US is complex and thorough, but doubly so when the death penalty attaches. I did not mean that our culture calls for quick and thoughtless death penalties, but it does allow for them after much evidence, serious consideration, and many protective procedures.

BUT, our culture still does allow for the death penalty as opposed to countries where it is not allowed. My point was "If you feel free in imposing death under your culture and expect that decision to be respected, do not be surprised when death is imposed under our culture, and we expect that decision to be respected." I certainly don't believe that the methods of justice are equal.

I am sorry that I struck you as a religious moron, but that's what misunderstandings can do. (Of course, maybe I'm flattering myself. Maybe I am a religious moron.)

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

When a nation comprised of every culture on earth decides the death pentaly valid..... Theres a reason for that. If somone wants to point to a magical floating genie god that ascribes all life is sacred... I woukd like you to read the old testament. Countless infants and young girls were killed by it command. I will judge theses religious idiots and in time technology will give me an eternity to drill it into their skulls... LItterally and metaphorically.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Jesus and Moses and other prophets did stoned people.

Jesus did stone people? There is nothing like that in the bible as far as I know, so lets provide a source, because I call BS.

Anyway, I seriously hope you are not trying to excuse stoning by that post.

It is not news to see people spreading Islam-phobia

It is not a phobia when it is true. Stoning is often widely supported among muslims in middle east. It is truly a psychopathic cult.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

all well and good, however it must be one big series of coincidences that stoning occurs in Muslim dominated countries at the hands of Muslims, and not at the hands of Christians, all the non contextual quotes of the day won't change that...........

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

In america it has been proven a true fact that there are more murders happening in states that have the death penalty than those that dont,nothing stops evil from killing innocent people,not even death...

edit on 12-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Dear blocula,

Hello. As far as my knowledge on the subject goes, I quite agree with you.

From the little I've read it seems to be a complicated statistical problem to decide what effect the death penalty has, but I'm perfectly willing to say there doesn't seem to be clear cut proof. (Except, of course, the executed guy is pretty well deterred.)

I also agree with you that no penal system will stop evil. I hope you don't mind me getting momentarily mystic, but evil is a force better combatted by churches and prayer and goodness, than by jails.

I see three purposes for punishment, deterrence, rehabilitation, and justice. I happen to be a big fan of justice driving the system. But is that a discussion for this thread, or another?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Jesus stopped the stoning of the women,

John 8

1Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Jesus said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

edit on 102929p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

In america it has been proven a true fact that there are more murders happening in states that have the death penalty than those that dont,nothing stops evil from killing innocent people,not even death...

edit on 12-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

show me those "true" facts, also show me them with historical context and show me murder stats when the death penalty was employed and when it wasn't?

Also, murder rates have been declining over the last few decades, all the while the death penalty remains..........

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join