It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sorry mate I thought I'd replied, what's happening in the video posted is based on Hadith which are islamic texts, correct, but they are also SUBJECTIVELY interpreted as they are (supposedly) the word of Muhammad and not of Allah.

"The hadith give the view that the day of the judgment will be foreshadowed by events classified as the minor and major signs of the day. Nonetheless, Muslims debate over signs from Hadith as none of them are considered authoritative in the manner that the Qur'an is and thus various interpretations applied to some signs, with some scholars interpreting them allegorically and others literally. The signs mentioned above, as described in the Qur'an, are those believed by all Muslims as they are considered authoritative."

The above text refers to the islamic interpretation of judgement day, although the principle is applicable here; it is up to PEOPLE to interpret Hadith responsibly.

en.wikipedia.org...

ETA- "Islamic law is known as the Sharī'ah. The Sharī'ah is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah. The Madh'hab translates to "way", and different Madhaheb (plural of Madh'hab) reflect different opinions on some laws and obligations of the sharia, for example when one Madh'hab sees a certain act as an obligation, while the other does not. It has to be clear that each one of these schools consider the others to be fully valid and accepted and one does not have to follow any of them. Schools of law are NOT sects rather different opinions in issues that are not the core of Islamic belief."

en.wikipedia.org...

'Nuff said.

edit on 17-11-2011 by posthuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes...WE in the west find these policies and practices abhorrent. But, THEY in the east find many of our practices abhorrent. I think it's horrible but it's THEIR country and THEIR religion and THEIR culture. As far as I'm concerned...THEY can do what ever they want to do with it. I wouldn't want a group of people of a foreign culture that do not understand our society imposing their way of life upon me. If you love Islam so much...enjoy it. It really looks like a pretty sweet life for you guys. Ahem.

One other point, I find it pretty silly that Christians argue their points with Muslims by quoting the Bible. Equally silly with Muslims arguing their points with Christians by quoting the Qura'an. Neither group recognizes the validity of the other. Even though much of the two documents are word for word identical from the same authors. There will never really be any RIGHT in either belief. It's like an arguement between one group of people who really love vanilla ice cream and another group who really loves chocolate ice cream.

Group One: Vanilla ice cream is WAAYYYY better! It's creamy and not too sweet but just sweet enough. Plus, it has such and awesome natural vanilla flavor, which is the best flavor on earth! Besides chocolate lovers, it says it right here in black and white...

"To all the peoples of the land, the only flavor of frozen dairy that shall be eaten is of the flavorful bean pod known as vanilla. The consumption of any other flavors shall be an abomination and the consumers shall be smited and put to death." -Book of Vanilla Ice Cream Eaters God 21:14

Group Two: All the vanilla ice cream eaters are eating the wrong flavor. And they will be punished for eternity for it. Chocolate is rich and has much more flavor than plain old vanilla. Vanilla is too boring and is not nearly as advanced as chocolate. Chocolate is THE ONLY ice cream! Read it for yourself vanilla eaters...

"The world was once filled with groups of heathen who consumed a flavor of frozen milk dessert known as vanilla. This flavor was cast from hell by the devil himself. Now, people of the True God's earth, a cure for this vile vanilla disease has been sent from heaven to save the earth...chocolate! It is the only flavor to be eaten, to ingest any other flavor is to ingest the devil himself." -Book of Chocolate Ice Cream Eaters God 19:6

See now didn't that just convince everone to convert? People...be whatever religion you want to. Practice it anyway you want to. Be tolerant of others cultures when they practice it in their own country. God bless.
edit on 11/18/2011 by mantisfortress because: spelling

edit on 11/18/2011 by mantisfortress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by posthuman

Dear posthuman,

Thank you very much for getting back to me, I have a lot more to learn and I'm unwilling to take a firm stand on any thing discussed so far. But I do have a lot of questions. The main ones come out of the post I had back on page 10.

Are the stonings down with the knowledge of the government and in accordance with their laws?

Do Islamic countries have different "laws" so that how you are treated depends on which group you are with?

Does anyone in Islam have the right to tell someone, "You're practice is not properly Islamic, you must stop?"

If there is, is there one of these authority figures for all of Islam, or for each country, or for each group?

Feel free to tell me to do my own research, or, indeed, ignore me altogether. I suppose I just wanted to go to someone who has shown he is willing to hand on information.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Mate you won't get a real answer to those questions, all you'll get is 'but Christians were bad hundreds of years ago' excuse. somehow that makes it perfectly acceptable to jusitify the murder of human beings in the modern world.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I dont think taking the extremes of any religion, as all have them , and saying that it is representative of that particular religion. I dont feel represented by Christians that bomb abortion clinics. I dont let any one group polarize my views of anyone. I decide that on my own. I also live and let live. What doesn't concern me, I dont get involved. Opinion or not.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

How on earth can you compare a few nutjobs who have blown up clinics, to Islamic law. The few Nutjobs who have blown up clinics feel the full force of the law and are arrested for their sickening acts. while sharia is the law. also sharia does represent islam since it's you know ISLAMIC Law and not Buddhist law

edit on 29-1-2012 by Thetawave because: .

edit on 29-1-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Well you are only mentioning a few nut jobs who take the strictest interpretation of Islam. There are moderates of any of group. Usually they are the majority.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

While the Quran is obviously a single book, people can take many different understandings off it, or even ignore it completely. The entirety of the muslim population is not some single monolithic borg with a singular idea about everything. Just like with other people, they will have different opinions.

Thus you have a couple of countries where stonings are practised and sanctioned by the government (Saudi Arabia? Iran?). Others where they sometimes occur but not sanctioned by the government, Still others where they are not practised. Same with laws and behaviours of people.

This is compounded by the fact that (aside from the ayatullahs in Iran), there ARE no authority figures in Islam. There are no popes or clerics or bishops or archbishops.
edit on 30-1-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000
reply to post by blocula

Originally posted by blocula
The USA could and should have taken care of this whole Middle Eastern mess back in 1945-1946 when we had the golden opportunity to do so.We should have taken over the entire region and we could have done so without firing a shot,because we were the only country that had the atom bomb...

"Sign this surrender document or you'll wish you were never born" Thats all we had to do and they would have then we would own and distribute the oil instead of having to bow down and accept it at their price from a bunch of satan worshipping muslims...

This is the most arrogant and ignorant thing that I've read in months. I don't even have words to describe how wrong you are....

Originally posted by blocula
How soon we forget and most probably dont know at all that...

England invaded and occupied Iraq in 1941...

England and Russia invaded and occupied Iran in 1941...

Did you ever stop to consider, in your infinite wisdom, that there's a reason that England and Russia aren't still in Iran and Iraq? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that permanent occupation of a foreign country is unsustainable could it?
The Europeans had no problem permanently occupying the north american continent,by killing off the original inhabitants,the native indians...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

A Few nutjobs, seriously ?. People fail to realise that Islam is not just a religon, it's political ideology. It has it's own Economic, judicial and penal system, and is open to either praise or condemnation Just like Communism and Democracy are.

You wouldn't support a Political ideology that supports hanging homosexuals in the street, or would you ?
edit on 11-2-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And what does that have ANYTHING to do with Sharia law and the political ideology of Islam ? oh nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
And what does "Sharia law and the political ideology of Islam" have to do with "hanging homosexuals in the street"?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Sad

I could only bear to watch a few seconds.

The poem is beautiful and a fitting tribute to man's continuing inhumanity towards man, "animals" and our planet.

Warning: To each human out there................time is running short.

If we all do not really get our act together and drop the hate (including the trolling on here because that in and of itself is a act of hate) we are soon to enter a point of no return.

Redemption is love, love of each other, love of those we were put here to protect and watch over and respect for our planet.

The quote below is from the original movie, "The Day The Earth Stood Still" (1951) and made quite an impression on me.

Klaatu: I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We, of the other planets, have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets in spaceships like this one and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us. This power cannot be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is, we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war. Free to pursue more... profitable enterprises. Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

The poem for those that cannot bear to watch this video follows and I hope ATS in it's wisdom allows the entire poem to be quoted for it is significant enough for all to read.

she’s buried chest high
her arms can’t stop the stones that fly
or wipe the tears that have already dried
for a crime she so persistently denied
she’s buried chest deep
the moderates asleep
no matter how hard she weeps
worth half of a man, her testimony’s cheap
Allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
dictators of history couldn’t be so cruel
told by mohammed sallahu 3alhe wa salam
teaching us allah’s divine referendum
what becomes of those who have a sip of rum
drinks to forget or wants to be numb
or those who play the game of chance
poker buddies escaping the religious trance
allah’s prescribed in his merciful script
their flesh be ripped their blood be dripped
at the tip of a muslims whip
she’s buried chest high
her arms can’t stop the stones that fly
or wipe the tears that have already dried
for a crime she so persistently denied
and this is allah’s eternal reply
1400 years of backwards law
a tragic flaw of the primitive claw
the tribe of homosexuals
koum lot as they say
sharia is clear on how they should pay
the price for their gay display
life doesn’t matter which way
abu baker got them with a tumbling wall
ali muhammad’s cousin and son in law
had people burned for their sexual call
an entire village children and all
she’s buried chest deep
the moderates asleep
no matter how hard she weeps
worth half of a man her testimony’s cheap
apostates remember those who have bled
to speak the word Muslims leave unsaid
killed for the sake of those mislead
submit now or be left dead
allah subhana wa ta3ala has come up with such a fair rule
the devil himself couldn’t be so cruel
she’s buried chest high half way deep
while the moderates are still fast asleep
while the world stands silent
her testimony’s cheap.
stones thrown by religious sheep.
witches were burned long ago
til the flame of freedom began to glow
and we learned to say the word ‘no’
no know that your laws are unjust
not worthy of respect only disgust
beheading those with a knifes thrust
oh but in Allah we blindly trust
she’s buried head high
in a heap of stones.
no more crying no more moans
all that’s left is skin and bones
Allah has come up with such a fair call
the true justice of sharia law
by nessrriinn.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
And what does "Sharia law and the political ideology of Islam" have to do with "hanging homosexuals in the street"?

Obviously, a lot. Support for punishments for homosexuality is widespread among self-described muslims and muslim scholars:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Muslims and countless others from other faiths around the world spend their entire lives worshiping and praying to their own invisible man in the sky...

All their thoughts and actions are based upon and revolve around a god they've never once seen, heard, tasted, touched or smelled...

Their entire lives are dominated not by the written words and laws of a god,but by the written words and laws of evil men...

Men who created gods and devils to justify their own barbarism...

Men who created gods and devils to explain the unexplainable...

All throughout human history countless millions of innocent people have shed rivers of tears and oceans of blood and paid with their lives for not bowing down to the sinister agenda of all religions,the doctrine of fear and control...

And their fears of the dark unknown and their desires to control and dominate others are passed down from parent to child again and again and again...

edit on 11-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats because Allah is not YHWH, he is Lucifer. Actions speak louder than words.

Shocking how little christians actually know of their own religion.... You should actually read your bible. Start from the beginning. Youll see that your tetragrammaton is a murderous, genocidal egomaniac, demanding the deaths of millions in its name.

Interestingly, Satan actually only kills something like 10 people, all in relation to the bet concerning Job, compared to the god of Israel's millions to tens of millions slaughtered for various ridiculous reasons.
edit on 2/11/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

The god of the old testament is a vengeful,jealous and murderous beast who created this material world that we call life where we suddenly without warning find ourselves thrown into...

Here where our souls are tortured and punished the only way the beast knows how to make souls feel pain and suffer,within our temporary physical bodies that the beast designed and made them to feel that way...

We are born into this hellish world alongside and within our mothers bloody screams and the beast doesnt like to release prisoners without a fight,the beast doesnt let go of our souls easily and thats why so many people die violent and terrible deaths...

Death is the only way a soul can escape from hell...Imo...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It is not news to see people spreading Islam-phobia .

But just to break the ignorance :

Jesus and Moses and other prophets did stoned people.

Please read your holy books before attacking Islam.

ETA : Those who follow the war between religions are the same people who make it.

And all off them are just fed by divide and conquer tactic.
edit on 12/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The people who practice this law are sick individuals.

How can you do that to a person. I feel for the women ESPECIALLY over there. They are tossed aside like garbage and men get away with murder. A woman only has to be accused and she is as good as dead according to their laws. It's sad.

There was a blog posted on here on another thread and it was a blog that Muslim women posted on from over in the ME. They would tell their stories of how their families harmed them and how scared they were. It was really sad to read, wish I could help those women.

I'd like to stone the men over there and cut their manly hood off because they aren't deserving of the parts that make them a man!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Dear hmdphantom,

Hello again, and peace be upon your house.

I don't like being ignorant so I'm asking for a little help here. I don't remember Jesus ever stoning anybody. He stopped a stoning, and beat up on some corrupt money changers, but stoning? When you get the time could you give me a reference?

Moses? Maybe, I don't know a lot about him. If you happen to have a reference for that I'd be grateful. But I suppose I should be looking it up for myself.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join