It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law. She's buried chest high.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea
You're preaching the same oxymoronic message. I have no right to tell you or anyone else what they can or can not believe in, same as no one has the right to tell me what I can or can not believe in. The United States promotes the killing of innocent civilians around the world (not per religion, just profit!), yet no one is stepping up to them? Surely they are a far worse aggressor than these people....

How many innocent people have died at the hands of this religion? And how many have died at the hand of The United States spreading "democracy?" Again, you can't tell me these people are any worse than the American Federal Government.

This isn't an issue of telling someone what they can and cannot believe in. It is an issue of killing people. And, yes, you do get to have a say about that. If you are ok with it - if your religion requires it - you are f___ed up, and you are a threat to humanity. If your religion encourages you to live peacefully with others, well you are truly blessed.

I'll be waiting a response with what popular mainstream religion hasn't had death attributed to it or war for that matter. (You know, mass death / murder)

Please, because I'm fairly interested.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Ofcourse the barbarian behaviour of the US forces and others in nato would be bought into this as some type of justification .
Well What I say here , is that THE offending principle is that these muslims do it in the name of GODs laws rather than in the name of some stupid POTUS or General or those who really know , corparations killing machines .

To blame this on GOD is very offensive indeed and i take great offense that these people use HIS name in such crimes .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Budhism; Hinduism.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
We all know that Sharia law belongs to Satan.

But I wish the rest of the world would answer my question.

Especially the powerful countries.

US - why do you stand by and allow the indecency of Sharia? Now taking place in your own country.

Britain - why do you stand by and allow the indecency of Sharia? Now taking place in your own country.

NZ and Australia - why do we stand by and allow the indecency of Sharia? Now taking place in our own countries.

And a question to those people who follow Sharia - are you insane? But because the insane cannot answer questions logically, I will answer for you - YES! And you are brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by xuenchen
People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Salem Witchcraft Trials

Adultery punishment in the Bible's Old and New Testaments:

Exodus 20:14 "You shall not commit adultery."

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Proverbs 6:32 "But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself." He destroys himself by being put to death as shown above.

Leviticus 21:9 "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." Why should only a daughter of a priest gets burnt to death if she profanes herself? Why can't this law apply to all daughters?

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity." This doesn't make any sense what so ever! Why should the woman get her hands cut off for defending her husband? It's not like she was cheating on him or anything like that!

any Christian or Judaic examples lately?

and are we absolutely certain that the video is genuine, not staged?

My point proven right here ,,,same base texts that these 3 religions are based in .

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea
Budhism; Hinduism.

These two traditions are practically the only sane ones as their base texts are civilized for all standards of human life. If one is a low class sudra then there are purification rituals for their whole life to UPLIFT them and that is the same across all the diffirent social structures in human society .

If there is a killing texts for having sex let me know , in those Vedic religions of India

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Remember when people were burned at the stake for being left handed? Yea....God Bless America.

Any country that allows blah blah blah should be blown off the map. Not quite the same when the triggers pulled by the other finger.

The only reason things like this dont still happen is because we have # upon our book. Christians use the bible when they find it convenient now.

There was a time when our entire civilizations were based around christ and enforcing gods will upon the english country sides and Islam is simply following in your footsteps.

After all, how long has Islam been an established religion in relation to Christianity? Point proven.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Thutmoseii because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I do not personally agree with stoning or any other form of what I wonder consider barbarism but at the same time this is a tradition in that part of the world. We cannot take our particular values system and try to enforce it on them regardless of what they do. Does that mean we should agree with it or anything like that? Absolutely not, but this is how life works in that particular culture and all cultures should be treated with respect so long as it is not brought to our shores or forced upon us in any way.

Thanks for those wise words. Lots of people fail to see things on that perspective, I have lived through many cultures having been born in a diplomat's family so I have come to know that nobody is really right and views and perspectives are just illusions.
Much respect

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Some of the pics are obvious fakes and others seem much older, but I still find it unfortunate that some nations still impose religious/cultural law.

Too bad theres not more dialogue with these cultures and nations. They could be shown that there is a better, more tolerant way to enforce laws and this can only be done through friendship, education, tolerance, love and leading by example. None of which is the goal of the war mongers in the U.S.

But of-course this will be used as yet another war cry to incite the mass murder of the Iranian people because they're such "evil barbarians".

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Yes An,

But could everyone please learn to leave Christ out of the so-called church in His name? He had enough horror here, let alone people putting His name, falsely, on a set of beliefs.

So, I would add Christ to your list.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
reply to post by lonewolf19792000... the people who follow the Christian God are a lot more humane and tolerant than followers of the Islamic God.

Dear friends,

this is a reply to ALL of you above. I didn´t watch the video but I saw some of those before and a part of my heart died every single time. Despite all this unspeakable inhumantity or just plain pure evil, please don´t forget what was done in the name of the christian faith in the past. The same and even more perfected, technicalises, almost industrialised man slaughter. The holy inquisition, the crusades, the colonisation ... I think we have a much longer shameful history.

Now at first I always tend to say we are ahead in our social evolution, but then again I recall "they" were WAY ahead in the past and "we" actually learned almost everything from that exact region. Persia. Whuteva, I´m just sayin please recall history before you judge us morally superior.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

OK, you just sparked something incredible in me. Please elaborate on Immanuel?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
For those moral relativists saying that it is not our place to judge or interfere, you have no leg to stand on, because Id say majority of people would disagree with this notion, and according to your own logic, you cannot judge their views as wrong, too. Its a self-defeating ideology.

And yes, I would support foreign intervention (which does not necessarily mean war) against christian extremists burning witches in Africa, christians burning witches during middle ages in Europe, and also the US if it wages unjust wars.

I would also support it against my own countrys government when it was under communist dictatorship.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

edit on 15/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/11/11 by Maslo because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I dont know whats worse.

This story- OR- The lunatics responding in defense of these animals.

Me thinks its the latter.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Some of the most horrible things that have been done to other Human Beings have been done in the name of Religion....No question about it. Islam is one of those religions that has it roots in the 7th Century and the religious leaders of Islam want to keep their "Subjects" locked in that 7th Century mentality. One look a Sharia
and it's obvious what Islam's aim is.

Women, I just can't believe that you can go along with this. Islam is the total subjugation of women and you don't see a problem here. In the U.S. you can't open a door or pay a woman a compliment without women thinking your harassing them. But, Women being stoned to death gets no more than a shaking of the head. Why are all of the women silent??? I thought the women of today could "Change the World"...Well, get off of your butts and change SOMETHING.

Lastly, Islam MUST be MODERATED, These radical beliefs and actions have NO PLACE in the 21st Century. You wanna live like that, move into a cave and leave the rest of us alone. Oh, and this crap about World Domination....Forget about it!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is not about who did what in history.

This is not about Islam vs Christianity.

It's not even about a culture or group of people.

This is about how each single man standing there can live with himself after smashing a rock into a young girls head to kill her because she loved one person and not another.

Few acts on this Earth are that depraved, selfish, ignorant, arrogant, weak, and sad.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

The Christian God has a lot of faults, but he does seem to be generally more forgiving than this Allah character.

You've obviously not read the Torah. The Law of Moses was just as cruel as Shariah Law. And there are a LOT of supposed Christians who, when the mood takes them, ignore the teachings of Jesus and revert back to the Law of Moses.

btw who was it who used to burn women at the stake, just because they knew a bit of herbal medicine and had a back cat for companionship?
edit on 14-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

Who *WAS* it... *WAS* just as cruel...

You see the difference?

Also, when you can show me "a LOT of christians" who go out into the public arena and publicly murder their daughters or sisters for their families Honour, and it is accepted by the majority of the society where they live, and it is not condemned by the entire country...

Then you have a point.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Yes. These people are uneducated and probably brainwashed from birth. But the enablers who should know better are the real evil and ignorant ones. "who are we to judge them", "its their culture", "we have done the same things 500 years ago".. Sickening.
The same with muslim and third world invasion into western countries - I dont blame the immigrants, its understandable they go into more developed country when they can. I blame those western "cultural marxists" who can stop the mass immigration, are (should be) educated enough to know it will lead to nothing good for us, and yet support this suicidal open immigration policy. Its like they have a mental block and cannot connect the dots.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Any Country that allows this type of "justice" should be flown over with every single B1 we have and sterilization chemicals spayed all over them. No killing, just no breeding, of course there is no money in that......

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of trying to SAVE these people?

Think of all the innocent people that would be killed.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by Essan

The Christian God has a lot of faults, but he does seem to be generally more forgiving than this Allah character.

You've obviously not read the Torah. The Law of Moses was just as cruel as Shariah Law. And there are a LOT of supposed Christians who, when the mood takes them, ignore the teachings of Jesus and revert back to the Law of Moses.

btw who was it who used to burn women at the stake, just because they knew a bit of herbal medicine and had a back cat for companionship?
edit on 14-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

Who *WAS* it... *WAS* just as cruel...

You see the difference?

Also, when you can show me "a LOT of christians" who go out into the public arena and publicly murder their daughters or sisters for their families Honour, and it is accepted by the majority of the society where they live, and it is not condemned by the entire country...

Then you have a point.

And somehow people find a way to argue over who's religion is more evil...

Anyone that acts like this is extremely misguided. No matter who they pray to.

My heart aches for any of the men, women, and children that fall victim, or die, under the premise of committing a sin. It's hard to believe that peoples' judgement could be so wrong. I don't care how you're raised (aside from extreme abuse) you should know this is just plain wrong.

Despicable.

edit on 15-11-2011 by dannotz because: spellang

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join