It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s a Time Warp in my Shower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Far fewer self gratification jokes than I anticipated.

OP time always slows down for me in the shower, every time I think it's been about 5 minutes it's been 15. I think its that I find them relaxing.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Showers, water, connect to the grid. Quite a bit of contact or psi happens when your frequency is higher or just anyway, when your in the bath, shower, or doing dishes.

Interesting thought Unity. This is an angle I'd never actually considered.....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I'm an experiencer and somwhat psi, it happens to me alot. I finally asked someone in the know and he told me about water and the grid. That explained a great deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by facewhatly
Also a sharp change in bio-chemistry due to intake of food/drugs could cause a change in time perception that you may not be aware of due to the subconcious nature of the change.

So essentially you're saying i should lay off the blunts while taking a wash. Seems like sound advice - they do tend to get a little soggy any way......

But in seriousness I do agree with what your saying in most cases. But I think most of us have expereinced little time shifts in our lives which can't be explained through just be by mere 'perception'

I'm certainly not implying this takes place during my daily wash routine though

edit on 13/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

OP time always slows down for me in the shower, every time I think it's been about 5 minutes it's been 15. I think its that I find them relaxing.

Thats not even funny. I'm actually researching more deeply and want to go deeper beneath the surface memories, which like the late Dr. Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic say, is ET information and implanted. When you go deeper it makes more sense of the panic, and post traumatic stress syndrome one's family is undergoing than the more spiritual or pleasant messages one is left with, which doesnt account for the sure panic, primal fear and upset, stress and sleep disorders/problems in the family.

One thing in my research is concerning Milabs, military/co-op abductions. And also, that the sexual abuses, mimac the occult stuff, where they use sexuality to enhance psi. Montalk or psyops often get pulled for assignments that they don't get to remember, when they are heightened psi, so often an abusive sexual encounter then a pull, is arranged. Hope don't discover this anywhere in anyone I know or I'll be on the bullhorn and war path.

I would definately AVOID fooling around in the shower, alone or with another, if you are somewhat psi, or have ever seen a craft.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm an experiencer and somwhat psi

What do those two terms mean? Sounds interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The first isn't pleasant. The second may be from being an abductee/experiencer but also ran in the family, and just always was, since childhood. Kids are wizz's and they get hit with the stupid stick when they grow up, but when I was young my grandmother, who also remembers something in the room forcing her to sleep despite high panic, always doing memory games with me, and then would pull pairs as often as 3-4 regularly in a row, and occasionally 6 or 7. And she always told me that I was like my great grandmother. Like I said, the stupid stick hits you as you get older, so somewhat psi. Nothing that can be forced, it seems more related to other things, and though I meditate, not convinced that we're supposed to develop our soul gifts, instead of having faith.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Get a multi-meter and check for voltage in the water coming from your shower.

Put one electrode in the water with it coming out of the spout....take the other electrode and tie it to a bit of wire and hang it up as an "antenna".

Homes have their AC electricity grounded, and in some parts of America the water table provides a return path for AC Voltage back to the electric company. AC voltage bouncing back and forth in the water.

Cows have died merely from drinking from their water bowls in some places it's real bad. The voltage in the water is effecting you.

"Time Warp" indeed. Cancer and death are possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think it is easy to lose track of time when taking a relaxing shower.

Try taking an alarm clock in your bathroom. Set it to go off 5 minutes after you start the shower.... See just how far into the shower you really are, after it goes off...

Could simply just be a matter of perspective and I suspect it is.

For what it is worth. When I take a shower it feels like 5 minutes. I get out and it has been 15-20. I guess I am a slow shower taker. But they are so relaxing!
edit on 13-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What is the actual definition of the word psi though? I tried Google and ended up with nothing relevant. I'm probably being a dummy an its obvious like psychic. Dan't it IS psychic isn't it? What is an experiencer? Is that someone who comes into contact with aliens? I've just never heard either term. Childhood story you shared is certainly interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Domo1

Thats not even funny.

Sorry Unity, but it is kinda funny...

I'm actually researching more deeply and want to go deeper beneath the surface memories, which like the late Dr. Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic say, is ET information and implanted. When you go deeper it makes more sense of the panic, and post traumatic stress syndrome one's family is undergoing than the more spiritual or pleasant messages one is left with, which doesnt account for the sure panic, primal fear and upset, stress and sleep disorders/problems in the family.

I'm not sure exactly what panic you mean. In my family there's plenty of chaos but very little panic overall

One thing in my research is concerning Milabs, military/co-op abductions. And also, that the sexual abuses, mimac the occult stuff, where they use sexuality to enhance psi. Montalk or psyops often get pulled for assignments that they don't get to remember, when they are heightened psi, so often an abusive sexual encounter then a pull, is arranged. Hope don't discover this anywhere in anyone I know or I'll be on the bullhorn and war path.

I'm sorry but I don't understand all of the terms you've used here 'Experiencer' 'Psi' 'Montalk' and 'psyops' are not words I've encountered before and your explanation to Domo1 wasn't very good

I would definately AVOID fooling around in the shower, alone or with another, if you are somewhat psi, or have ever seen a craft.

"Alone or with another" doesn't really make sense either as most of the fooling around I do is with another. While I've never really had an 'encounter' so to speak so i have no direct knowledge of such things. But by what your saying here does this mean that those who have had encounters can never get laid?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I hear ya, sometimes it is more than that and i do beleive i know what your referring to.

soggy L's =

edit on 11/13/2011 by facewhatly because: added a woid

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes. Experienced both of these. Unsure of how it operates fully, but, I've found that if you condense your movements down to thier bare minimum (a bit Tai Chi), your thought gets more economical, and vice versa...I know, sounds silly...but after doing this I always get remarks about how quickly I get things done...i also surprise myself on the little time taken...that's time compression I guess...

The opposite end of the scale is the floating time effect...when my thoughts wander, or I purposely zonk out (a bit meditational), time seems to pass quite slowly...what may have felt like 5 hours, was really 1 hour...

There's more to it than just mind over matter...I've found the feeling very hard to explain (on the floating effect)...the compression effect is always noticed by other people...so I'm quite sure there is something going on there, given that I am not the only one who notices it.

Sound familiar?

Akushla

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

"Alone or with another" doesn't really make sense either as most of the fooling around I do is with another.

Show off.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It comes with a price though..... two kids under the age of 3

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Much to my displeasure, my life at the moment is far too busy. So in order to allow myself more time to do the things I love such as pondering the mysteries, taking time to smell the roses, walking in the woods and drinking beer; I’m trying to get more efficient at doing those things I have to do (cooking, cleaning etc)

Now I do love a good shower, but it’s not at the top of my priority list. So in order to save time (and water) I’m trying to make them only as long as necessary. 1 or 2 minutes to scrub my bits, and another 2 or 3 minutes of ‘swaying back and forth with the water on my back’ time. And it all seems to be over in like 5 minutes. Yet when I step out guaranteed nearly half an hour minimum seems to have elapsed.

I also have a little spot in the woodland near my house which is very beautiful and seems to have a very high energy level. Whenever I go there time itself seems to stand still. I go there for what seems like most of the day and only an hour or two has past.

In various instances I also have noticed through conscious thought i can speed up or slow down time to a certain degree depending on what I have to get done - for example getting place in my car that would normally take 40 minutes I can do in 20 (especially if it's somewhere I want to be).

This thread is for anyone who seems to notice that time behaves differently – either speed up or slow down - in certain locations that they may visit.

Or those who feel they can affect time through either a conscious/unconscious effort of will

I couldn't tell if you were being serious or being facetious and poking fun at my little shower story in another thread. If you're poking fun...
....you made me laugh. If you're being serious, then

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Now here's a subject I know a bit about. Long hot showers are something of a "zen zone" for me. Can't say that there's a time warp in mine, but I can say that there's something about it that's relaxing and energizing all at the same time. Its one of those rare moments when I can block out the world and relax all my senses, and let them take in what they will. If I close my eyes, and let the heat relax any tension in my muscles. At first, The drone sound of the water spraying, the random rhythm of the water hitting me and everything around me, the feeling of the heat, steam, and water against my body, all seem like white noise. At that point I just let my mind wander, and before long I'm not even aware of my body, and my mind feels almost uninhibited. It's at this point that all those sounds, feelings, etc. seem to manifest themselves into something more distinct and tangible, yet at the same time vague and open. With my mind seemingly free to fill in the specific details as it sees fit. I'd say about 60% of my creative inspiration comes to me when I'm in the shower, allowing my mind to wander whereever my unencumbered senses take it. It's probably the closest I ever get to an AP/OBE, apart from Dreaming. It's amazing what we can perceive when we stop focusing our senses, and allow them to actually WORK. Everything perceivable will be perceived By all of our senses, whether we are cognizant of it or not.

S&F

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I like to run a fine line between the two. Though often people don't really get my sense of humor. I think most people take themselves seriously.

I must have missed your shower thread though....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I couldn't tell if you were joking or not with this thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Powerful story. Almost like things can exist in one individual's world while absent in another's. In a sense, I kind of believe we all have our OWN worlds and can control it by whatever means possible.

However, OP. I understand what your saying. When I step out the shower, I notice that its usually about 15 minutes everytime I get out, yet.. it seems much longer. I tend to "space-out" in the shower and at work, feeling "disconnected" from myself. Seems like I'd space out forever yet it had only been truly 3-5 minutes. Kind of makes you think we REALLY do have the power to control time. Especially if you look back on your life. Can any of you look back on your vivid memories in life and safely say, "Oh that was AGES ago!" or would you say "That felt like it happened yesterday.."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join