It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I know they have been working on these things for a long time. We will not be told all the things they have accomplished.
I remember reading about an insect robot that was able to get it's own energy from eating plants and anything organic, it already existed a long time back...then there is the mosquito robot

geeknizer.com... been a few types of these that do all kinds of functions including spying with camera and also pick up sound..so small.

Who knows what the Gov has now!
edit on 13-11-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Under development since 1995, the military's goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into "smart particles" the size of a single molecule.

hahahaha no just no, this whole story is false.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
11 Flags and 3 replies, are you serious ATS?

Also, computers the size of a molecule is pure nonesense. The link seems to be a private site and so it has zero credibility. Use your brains, molecule sized computers... Learn how transistors work and then tell me again about molecule sized computers... you will laugh at yourself

Its Will Thomas, he was also much of the inventor of the chemtrails hoax too. He will say anything to help make money. He even claims nuclear warheads have been used in combat in the middle east too.

From the time that he and Len Horowitz start raving about chemtrails, they both had things for sale from the getgo. Thomas has books and tapes, Horowitz had home remedies, and they each gave each other great reviews in order to help sell products.

Thats why it is so ludicious when our chemtrailers here act like the debunkers here are motivated by money. Money has been the motivation behind the chemtrails hoax from the outset. Is there any other reason that every big promoter of it, had things for sale?

What is the true cost of chemtrails? Why its 19.95, payable to Will Thomas of course! Or substantially more, if you want to buy remedies from Horowitz. But see if you buy it from Horowitz, its infused with the 528 hz frequency of love!! Even Alex Jones knew that was too looney to put his name by.

edit on 13-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm pretty sure were couple hundred maybe a thousand years to accomplish something like that.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdMind

WHAT?! THIS.... THIS IS MADNESS. I was never one to believe in chemtrails, but this has opened my mind to the reality that this may in fact be legitimate.

"Madness"?

this is ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(kicks messenger down big hole in a courtyard...)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

How much nanocrap has been sprayed so far?

"Tens of tons," he replied.

Tens of tons of molecules?

"Much of it is still up there," Hank went on to explain. This is because nanoparticles are so light and small they tend bind to bind with oxygen molecules. And piggybacking on oxygen particles makes them buoyant.

This would explain the whitening of the sky I've been noticing for some years now.

No more deep blue skies for us.

S&F for you OP excellent find.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezertdog

How much nanocrap has been sprayed so far?

"Tens of tons," he replied.

Tens of tons of molecules?

"Much of it is still up there," Hank went on to explain. This is because nanoparticles are so light and small they tend bind to bind with oxygen molecules. And piggybacking on oxygen particles makes them buoyant.

This would explain the whitening of the sky I've been noticing for some years now.

No more deep blue skies for us.

S&F for you OP excellent find.

Oxygen particles? My god, you people believe anything you read that fits into your conspiracy.

Oxygen is not a particle, it is a gas and in molecular form. Did any of you actually pass 3rd grade science?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Funny how you always pop up with snide remarks.Troll on!

C-YA!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezertdog

Funny how you always pop up with snide remarks.Troll on!

C-YA!

Well, when people spout terms like oxygen particles, its not trolling to bring up how ludicrous that is. I would rather post something snide, than something stupid.

Besides, "Nano" is just another dog whistle buzzword of the Insane Cloud Posse. It has no meaning other than a metric measurement, but with all of you, its something sinister and dark. Well what about Deci chemtrails, or mili chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You have a link to back up what you say right? I do.

Then lets see it. Something that we know can be trusted

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by waynos

There is plenty to back the thread up . This isnt opinion it's fact and I have countless pieces of documentation to back it up. You can read it or you can pretend you are an authority. Waynos you have given your opinion. thx.

Their is a ton of info about nano computers. But non about chemtrails and nano computers. Would you even be able to expose to the atmosphere? So far all i have seen with chemtrails is frequency controlled weather manipulation threw metal particles. I can see the idea all these particles to make one big supper computer witch can control biological life? But their is nothing to back up that thats what they are doing with nano computers.
edit on 13-11-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Let me help you out here:

The term "particle" is usually applied differently to three class of sizes. The term macroscopic particle, usually refers to particles much larger than atoms and molecules. These are usually abstracted as point-like particles, even though they have volumes, shapes, structures, etc. Examples of macroscopic particles would include dust, sand, pieces of debris during a car accident, or even objects as big as the stars of a galaxy.[13][14] Another type, microscopic particles usually refers to particles of sizes ranging from atoms to molecules, such as carbon dioxide, nanoparticles, and colloidal particles. The smallest of particles are the subatomic particles, which refer to particles smaller than atoms.[15] These would include particles such as the constituents of atoms – protons, neutrons, and electron – as well as other types of particles which can only be produced in particle accelerators or cosmic rays.

particles of sizes ranging from atoms to molecules...

Hmm.....you said something about stupid remarks?
edit on 11/13/2011 by dezertdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Looks totally legit and in no way should this ever be relegated to the HOAX forum. I don't agree with what I read after going to the OPs link so I must be trolling.

Self replicating chemtrails... seriously?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

giggle.

"7.95"? Is that in USD ($), CAD (or CDN or C$) or Euro?? Or?????

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Not sure. Hard to find out since only one link on that crap page even works. My favorite part is his super secret highly credible military insider named Hank.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
11 Flags and 3 replies, are you serious ATS?

Also, computers the size of a molecule is pure nonesense. The link seems to be a private site and so it has zero credibility. Use your brains, molecule sized computers... Learn how transistors work and then tell me again about molecule sized computers... you will laugh at yourself

HAHAHa, I was reading along, just about to go on a rant, and then I see someone already addressed this...

It's truly difficult to even try and figure out where to dismantle this, the only thing people can do is just research and try to comprehend the implications of what they have been told... and determine the plausibility.

Gotta love how people are willing to just jump over everything, it's just like the making of new human species thread that was just made... CMON PEOPLE!

It's like crying wolf, when you've never even seen on in the first place. Go ride a bike or something, get some exercise, eat some good food, and then pick up a book....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Really?......and your accusing people of being trolls?

Your source is a blog!.....with quotes such as:

HANK CALLS The term "nano-chemtrails" on my homepage prompted my trusted military informant I've dubbed "Hank" to call.

"My trusted military informant"!!

Total rubbish!.......you should be ashamed for posting such a thread.
There are conspiracies and there are fantasy's, you sir have stumbled on the later.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Careful or he/she will report you to the authorities....OP present ideas as ideas not as evidence...facts...or the really big one "PROOF". You tube videos and blogs are not always credible as its a single persons view and usually an agenda to go along with it. It looks like the agenda of this blog is to make money off those researching the chem trail theory.

And do not be offended or defensive when others ask questions...not always trolls but simply attempting to find out more on the subject.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
These Micro computers will fail, especially if they are running Windows! Lol

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

oh dear - the " chemtrail " idiots have discovered the prefix `nano-` but dont understand it , this doesnt stop them adding the prefix to thier idiotic claims in the hope thsat it will add pseudo scientific legitamacy

9/11 troothers tried it with alledged nano thermite - now chemtrailers have discovered , and continute to abuse the nano- prefix

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join