It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spraying of NANO CHEMTRAILS !!! It's Not Science Fiction Anymore. MUST READ !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
There are so many of you Xperts in every thread I create.

I find this to be so ironic and beautiful. I won't even go into why - if you can't see it, you must be one of the experts.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You have a link to back up what you say right? I do.

This is a joke, right? It sounds completely ludicrous. A super computer the size of a grain of salt? I didn't see anywhere on that website that showed anything that could be considered proof. One part says,"microscopic motes… are able to infiltrate the tiniest compartments in the lungs and pass readily into the bloodstream." Particles in the size range called for by the Welsbach Patent describing chemtrails are "most strongly tied to illness and early death, particularly in people who are already susceptible to respiratory problems." [New York Times Oct 14/06]

mote/mōt/
Noun:
A tiny piece of a substance.

Where at all does that new york times article say these particles are micro gold filaments being controlled by a salt grain sized super computer? It sounds from the article like microscopic foreign substances can be so small they enter easily into the blood stream and mess your body up. The entire website is questionable and whoever put it together seems to think that throwing a bunch of random facts around will make a ridiculous lie seem true. Creepy pasta, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezertdog

This would explain the whitening of the sky I've been noticing for some years now.

No more deep blue skies for us.

S&F for you OP excellent find.

Yeah wishful thinking. Just like our sun used to be yellow, right? The sky (and our sun) are behaving as they have for millions of years.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow this is so completely pointless! Instead of trying to solve the problems in the world that we need to deal with now, the military is spying on all humans. Yup. Makes perfect sense..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I find it weird that no one of you mentioned HAARP.
Who needs a super computer the size of a grain of salt when you can send the instruction by bouncing off the ionosphere.

Anyway, you all seem to be bugging on that super sized computer, the other part of the OP's story about having nanotechnologic chemtrails...that part isn't totally impossible.

Used with HAARP? Hey who knows.
Anyhow, would you still trust the US military after all this time?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Too right, molecule sized computers indeed. Let alone the power supply for these things. This is just too far fetched.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

When I was in like, 11th grade a few years ago, I was trying wake up this guy in class cause he was so programmed it ticked me off. I was telling him about the Micro chips, which were a big scare. He pulled up some website that talked about Nano technology, he told me, "If they really wanted to kill us, they'd just release those things wouldn't they?" I was quiet, he was right. After that, i could never find the website again, all I could find on Google was that it was decades away from it being a reality, yet the guy pulled up some confirmation, idk could've been fake... although, lookie what we have here.. Nano technology.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I totally believe this. It is not really news to me, but gr8 that someone else also found info on it, so s and f for you!

In 2008, when living in Italy, I had lots of spare time and uncapped internet and during that time I also came across the fact that nano technology will be distributed via chemtrails.

This is a disgusting disregards for human rights, 'democracy' and it really livers me!

If I remember correctly, they want this nano technology to be able to act like a big brother kind of effect. Will try and find that doc again and will post the link.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
with some type of "cloud computing" operating system, enough of these micro-sized nodes, and a receiver capable of picking up a fair amount of internet bandwidth, you could, theoretically program the system of nodes to work in conjunction to form a single stream of data transmittable anywhere via the internet.

it's possible
edit on 11/14/2011 by facewhatly because: changed woids

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by verschickter

There are so many of you Xperts in every thread I create.

You mean like all those Xperts in your "The Moon Is Upsidedown" thread ?

And regarding links.
Read this about your "trustworthy" source (Will Thomas).
allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org...

Upon further research i found a video from year 2000. Just listen to some of this nonsense. Do some further research on this guy.
www.myspace.com...

Some of his quotes from over the years.

* Thomas was quoted in the Santa Fe New Mexican, a newspaper in Santa Fe, NM, on 6/20/99 as saying, "My colleague and I will release the name of our lab and detailed lab results as soon as we find a publisher willing to pay us for many months of research - and reimburse those lab tests."

* "700 tankers 'kc-135s' doing the spraying, md-80 involved, "it" is in commercial airplane fuel" 3/14/01

* Thomas admits "no insitu samples have ever been taken"...2/28/02

* "Asks for $20,000 to do the sampling"...on 2/28/02

* "late summer chemtrails will be disclosed and common knowledge"...2/28/02

* "the impending ATC crossover in wanting to know why they are not told about chemtrails" ...2/28/02

Thomas has claimed the chemtrails cause sickness, rashes, abnormal weather, are a aluminum/barium sunscreen, and cause drought, but has put forth as of this date 9/23/02 not one shred of evidence to support these accusations in any way shape or form...

I hope you're not going to call me a troll lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Live in fear.

Live in fear.

Live in fear.

Live in fear.

Live in fear.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yes it IS science fiction. Look att eh things we cannot do as a race and then re visit what you are suggesting. Aparently we are brighter than we are?

Yes, it IS science fiction, and worse, you've missed the most importnat piece of evidence against it and no one seems to notice.

We should have a looney section in ATS to put this stuff in.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Under development since 1995, the military's goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into "smart particles" the size of a single molecule.
Invisible except under the magnification of powerful microscopes, these nano-size radio-controlled chips are now being made out of mono-atomic gold particles. Networked together on the ground or assembling in the air, thousands of sensors will link into a single supercomputer no larger than a grain of sand
We can't make super computers that are the size of a grain of sand, let alone gigaflop computers the size of a single molecule.

we can't....somebody can...

And maybe it's not exactly that.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Under development since 1995, the military's goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into "smart particles" the size of a single molecule.
Invisible except under the magnification of powerful microscopes, these nano-size radio-controlled chips are now being made out of mono-atomic gold particles. Networked together on the ground or assembling in the air, thousands of sensors will link into a single supercomputer no larger than a grain of sand
We can't make super computers that are the size of a grain of sand, let alone gigaflop computers the size of a single molecule.

So I have a device that has high definition, has plenty of memory for all my needs, and runs incredibly fast. And I bought it for a very low price. It can connect to anyone on the face of this planet, and if I know the right people, on the moon, in mere seconds.
Did I mention it's smaller than my hand?
Also, It's confirmed that nanotechnology already exists...

This is the declassified technology I was talking about....
If you think it's impossible that the classified technology isn't light years ahead, you're extremely dense, no offense.

WE HAVE A PLANE THAT CAN GO FROM LA TO NY IN 12 MINUTES.
But what the OP says is somehow magic technology that couldn't possibly be real?

edit on 14-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: typo. said seconds not minutes

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I dont buy in to the whole chemtrail idea. I find a lot of the topics on ATS are very intriguing and informative, but not this one. Chemtrails are simply a misunderstanding of CONtrails. People that have no idea about aeronatics have to come up with a conspiracy. Its all doom and gloom and looking for something out of nothing...

That said, I am a pilot and airlane owner, so I have somewhat of an idea about these things, more than a photographer at least.

I have heard numerous complaints that there are chemtrails, crossing in the sky like it is a grid and they are trying to contaminate us. However, if you look at a sectional chart (a chart pilots use for navigation) or more importantly a IFR, low or high, altitude chart, you will see the numerous "victor airways" that airplanes fly in order to get to their destinations. This is a common occurrence for airplanes to be flying in a grid like pattern. The victor airways are like highways in the sky, and they are all determined by navigation routes.

I am not sure about the size of computers, since I have no knowledge about that. However, I do have great deal of knowledge about how contrails form. Depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails can form and last for seconds or hours, the same that a cloud can. This happens either from the exhaust from an airplane condensing the water vapor in the air, or even from wingtip vortices from the air moving around the wing (wake turbulence).

Having explained contrails (chemtrails) from a pilots perspective, (who are the ones who know the most about them and who you should believe...), I think that this is just another attempt at a conspiracy theory that really has no solid ground. Unlike many others that I believe in.

Before you say I am some "disinfo agent" or "troll" or "dont know what hes talking about" or even "secret government super spy
" I think you guys should ask yourself "do i believe what i read on the internet from random people who have no idea about aviation? or do i believe someone who owns and flys an airplane for a living?

Source: 4th generation Pilot who has been flying his entire life...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

WE HAVE A PLANE THAT CAN GO FROM LA TO NY IN 12 SECONDS.
reply to post by Ghost375

WHAT ? 12 seconds from LA to New York ? Thats fast and I do believe if anyone was on the aircrraft that they would no longer be alive when it landed in New York...Look the "facts" put forth by the OP have not been supported by any evidence other a blog written by a person who is attempting to make money off the whole chem trail theory. Now you add some other BS in an attempt to prove his theory...you are not helping his case!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SAB17

Having explained contrails (chemtrails) from a pilots perspective, (who are the ones who know the most about them and who you should believe...)

Because pilots know exactly what's in their fuel, right? If the conspiracies true, I highly doubt they are going to be telling any pilots that they added something to the fuel.
Chemists are the people who would know. So unless you've tested your fuel yourself...

I think that this is just another attempt at a conspiracy theory that really has no solid ground. Unlike many others that I believe in. Before you say I am some "disinfo agent" or "troll" or "dont know what hes talking about" or even "secret government super spy" I think you guys should ask yourself "do i believe what i read on the internet from random people who have no idea about aviation? or do i believe someone who owns and flys an airplane for a living? Source: 4th generation Pilot who has been flying his entire life...

So we should distrust people on the internet, but you're a trustworthy source?
OKAY!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I buy this concept, I do not buy it being technologically possible at this time given the application specified. At least the employing nano-molecules with perhaps self-assembly. I also totally buy the grain of sand sized computer although the measurement of gigaflops is retarded considering that would have to be none other than a quantum computer if you wanted something powerful like a super-computer.

I would say this article was written about 30 years too early....lol...definitely science fiction within the realm of possibility within that timeframe.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

WE HAVE A PLANE THAT CAN GO FROM LA TO NY IN 12 SECONDS.
reply to post by Ghost375

WHAT ? 12 seconds from LA to New York ? Thats fast and I do believe if anyone was on the aircrraft that they would no longer be alive when it landed in New York...Look the "facts" put forth by the OP have not been supported by any evidence other a blog written by a person who is attempting to make money off the whole chem trail theory. Now you add some other BS in an attempt to prove his theory...you are not helping his case!

wow, calling that BS, huh?

Sure I said seconds, not minutes...but whatever.
There's still a plane that can go from LA to NY in 12 minutes, and anywhere on Earth in less than an hour!!
link

Sure, I made a typo...
but you still called BS on something you have no clue about...
how ignorant can you get?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

What I would like explained by chemtrail believers if you were really wanting to spray something on the population why would you do it way up there.

The wind direction and speed varies with altitude you CANNOT guarantee were what you spray ends up that alone makes all these stories BS!

Its like trying to shot someome by firing a gun when you cant actually see them and you dont even know if they are in range.

The CLOWN that first started all this chemtrail crap should be taken to a high altitude and thrown out!

Oh and if you really feel sorry for him throw out a parachute after him

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join