It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Is Invisible And We Are Not Able To See What Anything Really Looks Like

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Theophorus
reply to post by blocula

Truth be known, matter on a quantum scale is still matter.the reality is we see this regardless.

And until I am recycled and become an electron microscope, I will see a tire as a tire and a beautiful gyrl as a beautiful gyrl. The idiots can waste their time seeing only atoms and they will undoubtedly miss the beauty that matter constitutes in the process of being matter.

Ribbit

All things are beautiful. Even atoms.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

reply to post by blocula

Truth be known, matter on a quantum scale is still matter.the reality is we see this regardless.

And until I am recycled and become an electron microscope, I will see a tire as a tire and a beautiful gyrl as a beautiful gyrl. The idiots can waste their time seeing only atoms and they will undoubtedly miss the beauty that matter constitutes in the process of being matter.

Ribbit

But kNot all taste the same.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Ribbit

edit on 13-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

Ribbit

Everyone sees what they want to see,but the Truth remains,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else and nothing appears as it actually exists...All is illusion...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Ribbit

Everyone sees what they want to see,but the Truth remains,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else and nothing appears as it actually exists...All is illusion...

What exists to you outside of your own brain/mind?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Ribbit

You are bassackwards my friend! The physical is real, it's the other two parts of reality that are an illusion, conceptual & perceptual.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Ribbit

What exists to you outside of your own brain/mind?

The Truth!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I wouldn't say reality is an illusion exactly. I'd say it's more of a shared-subjective experience. For example, I am posting this response to you. You and I both may see this post differently, but we both see it. We are both witnesses, and that is reality.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by C3RB3RU5
reply to post by blocula

I wouldn't say reality is an illusion exactly. I'd say it's more of a shared-subjective experience. For example, I am posting this response to you. You and I both may see this post differently, but we both see it. We are both witnesses, and that is reality.
Yes of course and you are right...But...Its not what it "really" looks like.We are unable to see what anything "really" looks like,The total picture is invisible to our senses...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Surely what you see is what you get (see). But the mind won't ever alow that, no, never!! The mind has to pretend there is something more. The mind always makes something out of nothing, the greatest creator and illusionist ever.
The mind wants there to be more, it can not accept anything as it is, it makes stories. The mind can not be content with what is.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You are a 3-dimensional being.If you hold out a cube in front of yourself at any angle.No matter how or from where you look at it,you are only able to see 3 sides of the cube.You cant see the cubes otherside without moving to a different vantage point and still from even there only 3 sides will be visible...

Beings who exists within the 4-th dimension,when looking at cube,would be able to see all four sides at the same time.They would be able to see the same 3 sides that we can as well as its otherside,without moving their vantage point...

Death may be our souls ascension into the 4-th dimension...

Where the ghosts some people are able to see are alive and living within the real world,far from this earthly plain of misery and suffering,war and hate and dying love...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by blocula

Surely what you see is what you get (see). But the mind won't ever alow that, no, never!! The mind has to pretend there is something more. The mind always makes something out of nothing, the greatest creator and illusionist ever.
The mind wants there to be more, it can not accept anything as it is, it makes stories. The mind can not be content with what is.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)
what you may be referring to is what we call imagination. The mind actually has two faculties, that being the intellect, and the will.sadly enough its easier to not use the intellect ( imagination ) .ignorance is bliss

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Short, sweet and explained very well using very few words in a simple concept everyone should be able to understand.

We are a multi-dimensional soul trapped within a 3d body...........and at this point, most of us quite limited.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Short, sweet and explained very well using very few words in a simple concept everyone should be able to understand.

We are a multi-dimensional soul trapped within a 3d body...........and at this point, most of us quite limited.
We are three dimensional pixels of light and thought processed and projected upon a holographic screen we call reality and what we perceive as the empty space around us is a translucent reflection of the 4th dimension......

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Personally, man, I already know what reality is really, really like, because I don't need to use my senses to figure it out. All I have to do is totally dig it with my mind, man. That's 20/20 mind vision!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You are a 3-dimensional being.If you hold out a cube in front of yourself at any angle.No matter how or from where you look at it,you are only able to see 3 sides of the cube.You cant see the cubes otherside without moving to a different vantage point and still from even there only 3 sides will be visible...

Beings who exists within the 4-th dimension,when looking at cube,would be able to see all four sides at the same time.They would be able to see the same 3 sides that we can as well as its otherside,without moving their vantage point...

Where the ghosts some people are able to see are alive and living within the real world,far from this earthly plain of misery and suffering,war and hate and dying love...

There is kNOw 4th dimension!

That's the illusion your mind has created and from there, you've come up with the rest of your illusion.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

There is kNOw 4th dimension!

That's the illusion your mind has created and from there, you've come up with the rest of your illusion.

Ribbit

Why isn't there a 4th dimension?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So without the light of the sun, we are really blind

I get your point. All we see is the effect of light on matter. This light makes what we see illusionary. It doesn't reflect the inner dimension of matteR. It's superficial.

Now I'll read the thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
When you look at the world, what you see can shift from what you see with your physical eyes to what you perceive within. Blind world perception. The inner eye? Can the inner eye see the world? We humans have features we don't need to have. I understand if you understand nothing of what I've said.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Blocula, can this information lead to spiritual awakening?

What if this world is an image of the real world. We give everything color, we like color. Everything is a vibration, atoms vibrate. Vibration is light and sound. (I became deaf of the loud noise the world makes so that awareness I have is numbed) Maybe our tools to perceive the world became incapable of perceiving the world. I want to see the world! The real world can be accessed by cause of '___' and spiritual drugs. Aren't we allowed to see the real world? Is there.. again, another conspiracy? Real world activists.

huh..

It's like the screen of a computer. It's black, but it can contain colors!!

What's the switch to this real world. You somehow made me believe!

Read people, read!

<< 1  2    4 >>

join