It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mayabong

Have a point?

So does Ahmadinejad not that it matters'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

To think that the US and Israel doesn't have spies in Iran is pretty ignorant. When they get caught of course they are totally innocent bystanders, hiking in a warzone. And you people buy it. (Actually I don't think you buy it but you're playing along cause you have an agenda). The link you gave me was technically an Israeli citizen telling everyone how bad Iran is. What a surprise!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
reply to post by purplemer

dude, you are out there bro. You really belive that by posting the U.S wars, in comparison to Iran that it's not politcally biased. Sticking to the strict idea of declared war. OK the PERSIAN'S which is modern day Iran declared war on so many and killed so many the numbers are staggering, and since historical context is not relevant than my post should be meritable.

OK you want to move the goal posts that is fine list with support all known types of government interference both from Iran and US. There will be some of both sides but the US will be extensive..
Remember this is out of remit if the OP. for example America funding Iraq in the war with Iran is not the US attacking Iran...

link   
reply to post by mayabong

Actually what i am not "buying" is Iran are angels.

Sorry thems the brakes

link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Some experts say that the US financed intervention in South East Asia including but not restricted to the direct military operation between 1945 and 1975 killed over 7.5 million individuals.

Is it possible to call that a holocaust?

Or do we have to check with the owners of Hollywood and the American media if we can use that copyrighted term because the death of any other people in the world has been deemed less important?

Wake up before you are made inot even more a victim that you already are.

The only people who want you dead are the Zionists.

dude, you are out there bro. You really belive that by posting the U.S wars, in comparison to Iran that it's not politcally biased. Sticking to the strict idea of declared war. OK the PERSIAN'S which is modern day Iran declared war on so many and killed so many the numbers are staggering, and since historical context is not relevant than my post should be meritable.

In 1975 all of Vietnam had a population of 15.1 million (had to edit/typo). If you're going to post something (7.5 million? really seriously?) at least do a rudimentary fact check so you don't look like a total idiot.

You're saying the US was responsible for wiping half the population off the face of the earth? Are you high?
edit on 10-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

South East Asia also includes Cambodia.

They tossed in Pol Pot and his band of merrymen's the [Khmer rouge] activities to swell the numbers by 4.5 Million killed.

Oh wait.

I'm sorry guys.

MODS please delete this for contributing Historical Context and contributing factors

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Really?

Seriously?

Half the pop of Earth??

Seriously?

of a third of Vietnam A whole country) well, yeah, gulp.
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   
Was it in the military that you learned the definition of the word profanity?

Feel free to check my grammar and word usage in the following factual statements.

The Zionist scumbag bastards bragged about convincing the Bush administration to attack Iraq in the early days of the war when things appeared to be going well.

Once the occupation of Iraq started to go badly, more duped American soldiers were being killed and the public was losing faith in the adventure the coward wealsel-dick lying Zionist scumbag bastards claimed they had been against the war from the start.

Now the same set of filthy Zionist scumbag bastards are busy conning duped American Christian morons into being drained of their blood for yet another war for Israel.

Hate is a very strong word but without it Zionism would not exist.

The word bastard may make you feel uncomfortable but it is not an example of profanity.

Israel is the bastard child of the whore ideology we know as Zionism. Zionism is the sister of Communism.

These are just unemotional facts.

Originally posted by tangonine

Have we all forgotten that it is the Zionist scumbag bastard neocon idiots that are jaw-boning all this propaganda about Iran?

The biggest problem in the world is Israel and the Zionist ideology of hate that runs it and runs US foreign policy.

The American public is like a yo-yo in the hands of the Zionist controlled press.

What are the latest figures? Have almost 5,000 American been killed in Iraq for Israel?

Not only do I not want to die for Israel, I don't even want to see a duped Christian Zionist kid sign up and die for Israel.

anti-semite, much? wow.

See that's the thing about liberals/commies/progressives... the scream and yell about all the hate in the world, but when you actually read and listen to what they say, they're the ones doing all the hating. Hate the neocons ("scumbag bastards," wasn't it?). Hate Jews. REALLY hate christians. Hate white people. Hate America. Hate the military. Just hate hate hate.

I'm conservative, white, former military. I don't hate liberals. I don't like their views, but I don't work myself into a froth and lose my mind in a profanity-laced rant. I just kinda stare at 'em, furrow my brow, and wonder.

No one's asking you to die for Israel, there speedy. Don't drink the bong water, ok?

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

South East Asia also includes Cambodia.

They tossed in Pol Pot and his band of merrymen's the [Khmer rouge] activities to swell the numbers by 4.5 Million killed.

Oh wait.

I'm sorry guys.

MODS please delete this for contributing Historical Context and contributing factors

Yeah, Pol and his little commie buddies wiped out 25% of the Cambodian population. They just took 'em out and shot them in the head.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

OK you want to move the goal posts that is fine

I wouldn't talk if I were you.
You haven't even made it out of the locker room yet.

Never mind getting on the field.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The link you gave me was technically an Israeli citizen telling everyone how bad Iran is. What a surprise!

So if I give you a link of Iranian citizens telling you how bad Iran is,would you be as surprised,or would you shrug the old shoulders ,and laugh ?

A young girl in Tehran in 1981… ...Arrested for swimming in her home pool in a bathing suit, she was found guilty of causing "a state of sexual arousal" in a neighbor from whose house she could be seen. She was sentenced to sixty lashes in April 1981, but she died after the thirtieth lash.

A fifty-two-year-old salesman in 1998… ...He believed in the Baha'i religion. In the eyes of the State, this made him an apostate, a member of the "unprotected infidel" community. Arrested and found guilty of converting a woman to the Baha'i faith, he was hanged in a public square in Mashad on July 21.

Omid, a memorial in defense of human rights in Iran
edit on 10-11-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Was it in the military that you learned the definition of the word profanity?

Feel free to check my grammar and word usage in the following factual statements.

The Zionist scumbag bastards bragged about convincing the Bush administration to attack Iraq in the early days of the war when things appeared to be going well.

Once the occupation of Iraq started to go badly, more duped American soldiers were being killed and the public was losing faith in the adventure the coward wealsel-dick lying Zionist scumbag bastards claimed they had been against the war from the start.

Now the same set of filthy Zionist scumbag bastards are busy conning duped American Christian morons into being drained of their blood for yet another war for Israel.

Hate is a very strong word but without it Zionism would not exist.

The word bastard may make you feel uncomfortable but it is not an example of profanity.

Israel is the bastard child of the whore ideology we know as Zionism. Zionism is the sister of Communism.

These are just unemotional facts.

Have we all forgotten that it is the Zionist scumbag bastard neocon idiots that are jaw-boning all this propaganda about Iran?

The biggest problem in the world is Israel and the Zionist ideology of hate that runs it and runs US foreign policy.

The American public is like a yo-yo in the hands of the Zionist controlled press.

What are the latest figures? Have almost 5,000 American been killed in Iraq for Israel?

Not only do I not want to die for Israel, I don't even want to see a duped Christian Zionist kid sign up and die for Israel.

anti-semite, much? wow.

See that's the thing about liberals/commies/progressives... the scream and yell about all the hate in the world, but when you actually read and listen to what they say, they're the ones doing all the hating. Hate the neocons ("scumbag bastards," wasn't it?). Hate Jews. REALLY hate christians. Hate white people. Hate America. Hate the military. Just hate hate hate.

I'm conservative, white, former military. I don't hate liberals. I don't like their views, but I don't work myself into a froth and lose my mind in a profanity-laced rant. I just kinda stare at 'em, furrow my brow, and wonder.

No one's asking you to die for Israel, there speedy. Don't drink the bong water, ok?

At least I got the anti-semite bit right, you're sure to agree.

In the words of a Texas Ranger: "you ain't from 'round here, are ya, boy?"

and as a reading comprehension lesson: "Israel is the bastard child of the whore ideology we know as Zionism" doesn't really qualify as an "unemotional fact."

It's more like your bigoted opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
i guess we 'helped' Iraq cope with Iranian terrorists by killing Saddam and millions of civilians

US killed millions of civilians??

Source, please.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Originally posted by ignant
i guess we 'helped' Iraq cope with Iranian terrorists by killing Saddam and millions of civilians

US killed millions of civilians??

Source, please.

He'll quote his Berkenstock-wearing ex-hippie history professor from Berkeley.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Okay - I will accept an apology from you and you can call yourself a name and save me the effort.

Vietnam had a population of 48 million people in 1975.
Cambodia 7 million.
Laos 3 million

Nations by population for the year 1975

Some experts say that the US financed intervention in South East Asia including but not restricted to the direct military operation between 1945 and 1975 killed over 7.5 million individuals.

Or do we have to check with the owners of Hollywood and the American media if we can use that copyrighted term because the death of any other people in the world has been deemed less important?

In 1975 all of Vietnam had a population of 15.1 million (had to edit/typo). If you're going to post something (7.5 million? really seriously?) at least do a rudimentary fact check so you don't look like a total idiot.

You're saying the US was responsible for wiping half the population off the face of the earth? Are you high?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Okay - I will accept an apology from you and you can call yourself a name and save me the effort.

Cambodia 7 million.
Laos 3 million

Nope. CIA factbook is good. 48 million it is. I had a bad source. How about I call you a bigoted anti-american commie and we call it even?

Fact remains: you're still claiming the US single handedly killed ~15% of the population and you have exactly no source for that claim. None.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

There are lots of other countries that act the same or worse. The question is, why is Iran in the crosshairs and not saudi arabia? If human rights is your problem? I thought it was something nuclear? lets keep it straight here, not enough nuke evidence? gotta go for the human rights card? hehe

Nice site though. No coincidence that its registered in washington dc. I'm sure.
edit on 10-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hey lets not revise down numbers of people that have died in certain situations, we know how that can make certain groups angry.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ignant makes his career on ATS out of posting ambiguous OPs then later saying "didn't answer my question"...
When Ignant never asked a G-D question.

Then taunts by saying "all I asked is_____ , I'm still waiting for you to answer........"

BAIT AND TRAP

other words the OP (Ignant) is a TROLL.

He doesn't give a crap what you say or even reads it.

He likes the posts and reactions.

lowlife

ad hominem if you like

but just my opinion (what ATS says is welcome)
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   
Your excuse for not having a clue about what you are talking about is "I had a bad source."

You did not have the slightest idea of what the population of Vietnam was or you would not have used a source so off the mark.

What was your source? The Rick Perry guide to foreign affairs?

Or - the lying Zionist scumbag bastard's guide to arguing against those who fight the tyranny of Israeli racism?

Cambodia 7 million.
Laos 3 million

Nope. CIA factbook is good. 48 million it is. I had a bad source. How about I call you a bigoted anti-american commie and we call it even?

Fact remains: you're still claiming the US single handedly killed ~15% of the population and you have exactly no source for that claim. None.

edit on 10-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

link   
The highest estimates for the total military and civilian deaths in vietnam, laos and cambodia during the US involvement period is 3.5 million. How many of those were killed by the commies? You guess.

source:

^ Charles Hirschman et al., “Vietnamese Casualties During the American War: A New Estimate,” Population and Development Review, December 1995.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join