It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has attacked no one in 100 yrs? How many countries has USA?? =L

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Iraq may disagree with you on that point.

Not really since Iraq started the war and was funded by the USA....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Oh, you are right.

In the US we just drag people behind a pick-up truck if they are gay.

Or wait a minute. Is that for being Black?

No, no, we smother Mexicans to death in freight trucks and mom's drown kids in cars by driving them into lakes because we have nutball religious freaks screaming about Gog and Magog.

We don't have any political prisoners in the US either. The whole world needs to know that we are the only nation that has not even one political prisoner.

That is something to be proud of considering we have 25% of the entire world's prison population.

We can not say we do not have publicly funded health care when every tenth person is in jail, in the military or disabled from a stupid ass war that no one can tell you why we fought it in the first place.

Furthermore - what is worse Iran saying they don't have gays or Penn State saying they don't have gay rapists in every shower room?

Originally posted by sonnny1

If you think that the death of a single soldier in Korea, Vietnam or Iraq acheived anything then we understand why you might be deluded by the weak but plentiful propaganda about Iran.

What propaganda?

That they hang people for being Gay?

I suggest you visit Iran. 50/50 chance you dont come back,depending on your passport of origin.

edit on 10-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

Wow. Just. Wow. 1 idiot redneck racist commits a crime. The difference is.. that was one sick person committing a crime, in Iran, it's STATE SANCTIONED POLICY. Or does that difference fail to register with you?

Hey, what about the white couple in GA raped, mutilated (woman had her breasts cut off) by 3 black men and 1 black woman? Don't forget that one. There's crime everywhere, so don't play this "the US IS EVIL" crap.

You've never seen a mass grave, have you? Ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, Vietnam, Mexico, mass murders of people in China for just saying the wrong thing?

Get of your high "america is just as evil as everyone" horse and engage your brain.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That's OK at least hes not spamming the thread by posting the same crap over and over again expecting a different result like some people

I repeat the same point because you cannot address the point and in essence the point it what the OP is about. You can make up as many excuses as you like to why the US went to war that is off topic and excuse really is just another word for state propaganda...
At the end of the day you have lost you cannot show me one war that Iran has started in the last hundred years... You can blab all you want but that will not change the fact...

link   

Yeah but here in the US that's the actions of individuals.

In Iran the activity is state sponsored...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Holy cow, thanks for posting that stuff.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by tangonine

Iraq may disagree with you on that point.

Not really since Iraq started the war and was funded by the USA....

I'm pretty sure Iran-Iraq war would have occurred no matter who the US sided with. But back to your point: Iran did in fact bomb Iraq, so, the fact, as much as you might quibble about it, remains.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

dude, you are out there bro. You really belive that by posting the U.S wars, in comparison to Iran that it's not politcally biased. Sticking to the strict idea of declared war. OK the PERSIAN'S which is modern day Iran declared war on so many and killed so many the numbers are staggering, and since historical context is not relevant than my post should be meritable.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Have we all forgotten that it is the Zionist scumbag bastard neocon idiots that are jaw-boning all this propaganda about Iran?

The biggest problem in the world is Israel and the Zionist ideology of hate that runs it and runs US foreign policy.

The American public is like a yo-yo in the hands of the Zionist controlled press.

What are the latest figures? Have almost 5,000 American been killed in Iraq for Israel?

Not only do I not want to die for Israel, I don't even want to see a duped Christian Zionist kid sign up and die for Israel.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Here look.

I'll save you the trouble of posting it a 5th time and like you I'll post it with no historical context or contributing factors...

China 1945-46
Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-60
Guatemala 1960
Belgian Congo 1964
Guatemala 1964
Dominican Republic 1965-66
Peru 1965
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Lebanon 1982-84
Grenada 1983-84
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1981-92
Nicaragua 1981-90
Iran 1987-88
Libya 1989
Panama 1989-90
Iraq 1991
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1992-94
Bosnia 1995
Iran 1998
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia - Serbia 1999
Afghanistan 2001
Libya 2011

Happy now?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah just ask those 3 hikers what they did and think?

or ask those British nationals who were "Arrested" for going to close to their "Terroritorial" waters.

You honestly think those people were hikers?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Have we all forgotten that it is the Zionist scumbag bastard neocon idiots that are jaw-boning all this propaganda about Iran?

Hey Sunshine when you're finished spewing your rhetoric. Take Notice... Exposing Iran's activities is not Propaganda.

Just like exposing what the US has done is not propaganda.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Oh, you are right.

Or wait a minute. Is that for being Black?

No, no, we smother Mexicans to death in freight trucks and mom's drown kids in cars by driving them into lakes because we have nutball religious freaks screaming about Gog and Magog.

We don't have any political prisoners in the US either. The whole world needs to know that we are the only nation that has not even one political prisoner.

That is something to be proud of considering we have 25% of the entire world's prison population.

We can not say we do not have publicly funded health care when every tenth person is in jail, in the military or disabled from a stupid ass war that no one can tell you why we fought it in the first place.

Furthermore - what is worse Iran saying they don't have gays or Penn State saying they don't have gay rapists in every shower room?

You talked propaganda,but didn't even leave ANY propaganda to talk about............

“In Iran youngsters are not executed. Where have they been executed? Our law actually sets 18 as the criminally liable age for capital punishment.”~Ahmadinejad

Mr Mostafaie says 26 juveniles have been executed in the last two years. More than 120 are now under imminent threat.

Plight of Iran's death-row youngsters

Have you studied Iranian history? Do you know that region has been warring for thousands of years? OP decided to arbitrarily pick the last hundred,which is Ironic,when you talk about war,especially in THAT region.. This thread is American Bashing,Period.

edit on 10-11-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The biggest problem in the world is Israel and the Zionist ideology of hate that runs it and runs US foreign policy.

The American public is like a yo-yo in the hands of the Zionist controlled press.

What are the latest figures? Have almost 5,000 American been killed in Iraq for Israel?

Not only do I not want to die for Israel, I don't even want to see a duped Christian Zionist kid sign up and die for Israel.

anti-semite, much? wow.

See that's the thing about liberals/commies/progressives... the scream and yell about all the hate in the world, but when you actually read and listen to what they say, they're the ones doing all the hating. Hate the neocons ("scumbag bastards," wasn't it?). Hate Jews. REALLY hate christians. Hate white people. Hate America. Hate the military. Just hate hate hate.

I'm conservative, white, former military. I don't hate liberals. I don't like their views, but I don't work myself into a froth and lose my mind in a profanity-laced rant. I just kinda stare at 'em, furrow my brow, and wonder.

No one's asking you to die for Israel, there speedy. Don't drink the bong water, ok?

link   
Some experts say that the US financed intervention in South East Asia including but not restricted to the direct military operation between 1945 and 1975 killed over 7.5 million individuals.

Is it possible to call that a holocaust?

Or do we have to check with the owners of Hollywood and the American media if we can use that copyrighted term because the death of any other people in the world has been deemed less important?

Wake up before you are made inot even more a victim that you already are.

The only people who want you dead are the Zionists.

Originally posted by TechniXcality

dude, you are out there bro. You really belive that by posting the U.S wars, in comparison to Iran that it's not politcally biased. Sticking to the strict idea of declared war. OK the PERSIAN'S which is modern day Iran declared war on so many and killed so many the numbers are staggering, and since historical context is not relevant than my post should be meritable.

link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yeah yeah blah blah blah

www.5min.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yeah yeah blah blah blah

www.5min.com...

THAT'S Propaganda!!!!!!

OMG!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yeah yeah blah blah blah

www.5min.com...

Blah blah

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Some experts say that the US financed intervention in South East Asia including but not restricted to the direct military operation between 1945 and 1975 killed over 7.5 million individuals.

Is it possible to call that a holocaust?

Or do we have to check with the owners of Hollywood and the American media if we can use that copyrighted term because the death of any other people in the world has been deemed less important?

Wake up before you are made inot even more a victim that you already are.

The only people who want you dead are the Zionists.

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Some experts say I won the lottery, too. Ever heard of Pol Pot?
edit on 10-11-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Have a point?

So does Ahmadinejad not that it matters'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Some Historical Experts still refer to the region as French Indochina

Was that factored into their opinions?

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join