It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam In United Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm really ready to eliminate all you opposing religious groups who can't get along. Let race, class, religion, and politics be the start of civil war in the UK and US. Humans are pathetic.

"In this scene from "Islamophobia," Tommy Robinson of the English Defence League takes "Vanguard" correspondent on a tour of the neighborhood where he grew up, which he says has been taken over by radical Islamists. The drive quickly turns into a heated argument with a Muslim man passing by who recognizes Tommy."

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 9-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbet0ld
I'm really ready to eliminate all you opposing religious groups who can't get along. Let race, class, religion, and politics be the start of civil war in the UK and US. Humans are pathetic.

"In this scene from "Islamophobia," Tommy Robinson of the English Defence League takes "Vanguard" correspondent on a tour of the neighborhood where he grew up, which he says has been taken over by radical Islamists. The drive quickly turns into a heated argument with a Muslim man passing by who recognizes Tommy."

www.liveleak.com...

I'm ready to eliminate the minority of fascist patriots who can't move on with modern times. Let race, class, religion and politics become a thing of the past. Who's with me?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

The ones with common sense have already shed the racial, religion, and political groups they were raised and programmed to identify with. We are now watching the rest of the monkeys bring us to civil war.

Dumb humans would rather racially identify with their country of origin and divide themselves rather than identify as a collective human race.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
the EDL are a bunch of uneducated morons.

They do not represent the UK, nor do they have any sensible argument - just hate filled, racist ignorance.

I believe in freedom of speech however when it is used in such a manner to purely spread racist bile...i don't.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by discostu123

They represent society, collectively.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The ones with common sense have already shed the racial, religion, and political groups they were raised and programmed to identify with. We are now watching the rest of the monkeys bring us to civil war.

Dumb humans would rather racially identify with their country of origin and divide themselves rather than identify as a collective human race.

It's only a matter of time. I think it will be the 'dumb humans' that will inevitably ironically wipe themselves out and leave the ones with common sense who do see each and every other human being as just that.. human beings. Sad thing is, a lot of people will get hurt and die in the process. Once we have a collective human race however, civilization may be able to make the next step. Many small steps lead to a great distance travelled.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Do you even know why the communists killed so many people? I am squarely against you.
edit on 9-11-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There is no racism here. Islam is not a race.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Let race, class, religion and politics become a thing of the past. Who's with me?

Muslims are not.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbet0ld

EDL do not represent English people just the facist Nazi racists.

The Radical Muslim's don't represent the English Muslim's.

Both need to be educated. There is much truth in many books, not just one (and that goes for all religions).

I have lived in a Buddhist country for 26 years, although I call it home, I still realise that I am a guest and gladly accept that they have their beliefs that I accept. In this country (Thailand) we have Thai Buddhist Wat's (Temples), Mosques, Churches and Synagogues.

Apart from the South where Thailand borders (Muslim) Malaysia there are no religious troubles, the colour of your shirt is more important than your religious views or colour of your skin!

Man will always find a reason to hate until we grow up and get to know each other and accept each other!

I love you all (there I said it!) next

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

WRONG. There is a tendency to associate Islam with the Arabic countries. It isn't that hard for an average joe to blindly associate religion with race. Mind control and conditioning through mass media.

When the average joe thinks or hears of Islam, they think of: Terrorist, Extremist, Martyr, Suicide Bomber, Koran, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, 9/11, Afghanistan, Arab, and a few other highly negative and derogatory terms which I will not go into.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right .

Simple really .

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
There is no racism here. Islam is not a race.

While that's true in some cases, a lot of Islamophobes are motivated by race.

In Britain, the vast majority of Muslims are South Asians, so a lot of people hide behind anti-Islam sentiments to ''legitimise'' their true racism against Asians.

A lot of these EDL types will freely interchange the terms ''Muslim'' and ''Paki'', betraying their true motivations.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Please UK, get rid of this 'multiculturism' AKA ethnic cleansing of white people. This is not about racial superiority but about racial preservation. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Caucasians.
The UK is a native land of white peoples and it should remain that way. Anyone who disagrees is pro- ethnic cleansing and has been brainwashed by the media.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

You can have whatever religion you want, as long as you accept Jesus Christ as savior and messiah.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

www.liveleak.com...

I'm ready to eliminate the minority of fascist patriots who can't move on with modern times. Let race, class, religion and politics become a thing of the past. Who's with me?

Get #ed mate, its not 'us' who can't move on with modern times its them. They are still stuck in their violent, sexist, racist, primitive, cult of a religion who seem to want to subdue the world to their medieval ways.
Minority of fascist patriots?? The only minority is going to be white people in a few years if nothing is done. If you want to live in a multi-culti hell hole then # off to America, Europe is for Europeans.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
Please UK, get rid of this 'multiculturism' AKA ethnic cleansing of white people. This is not about racial superiority but about racial preservation. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Caucasians.

The 19th-century called. It wants its attitudes back.

I'm assuming you're an Australian Aborigine.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by truthbet0ld

The Radical Muslim's don't represent the English Muslim's.

OMG you can't be serious?
There is no such thing as english muslims as they are not english they need to go back to their own countries.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I'm not sure what you mean? But no I'm not an aborigine.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

I think you are the only person on here who gets it.All of the muslim apologists obviously have no experience of having these people turn there neighbourhoods into ghettos/slums.as for the rest who put down the EDL aren't you (like the op)just as guilty of bigotry as SOME of their members?Hiow the hell can you say all EDL are the same?The thing with liberals is that if you don't agree with them they abuse you,it's their way or the highway.Oh the irony is obvious but they don't see it!Liberals are the extremists not EDL or muslims.We the people never got asked whether we wanted mass immigration,it was forced upon us-multi-cultural marxism at its finest!Immigrants from the third or second world are just a way of lowering natives Brits wages to the level of these work for pennies immigrants.(an endless supply of the cheapest labour possible i.e minimum wage!)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join