It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam In United Kingdom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Two wrongs dont make a right.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by truthbet0ld

The Radical Muslim's don't represent the English Muslim's.

OMG you can't be serious?
There is no such thing as english muslims as they are not english they need to go back to their own countries.

Are you for real? Of course there are English Muslim's! Just like there are English Jews, English Christians, English Seikh's and English Hindu's.

What is real English blood? It's mongrel a mix of German, French, Celtic, Viking, etc., In the past 60 years you can add many other's into the mix!

Your argument is silly, when how do you tell a fourth or fifth generation muslim to go home, where would they go? What about English Christians who converted to Islam?

Grow up it's the 21st Century!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

It is the exact same thing in Australia, we were never asked if we wanted to open the floodgates they just did it. I think its time for bothe Europe and Australia to have a civil war and violently eradicate this third world scum. However, I believe Australia has more time left than the UK. But still, the British race needs to fight back. You are a proud people who have achieved much and set the bar high. Reclaim Britain for Britons.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
looks like your thread has died a death-perhaps your views of the average Brit are out of touch.On last sundays sunday morning show on bbc1 they did a phone poll and over 90 percent of voters wanted no more immigration as it has got out of control.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I only need to look at your username and your location to know you are asian. How would you like it if millions upon millions of non Chinese people flooded into Hong Kong demanding you changed your way to fit theirs?

edit on 9-11-2011 by AussiePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It is the exact same thing in Australia, we were never asked if we wanted to open the floodgates they just did it. I think its time for bothe Europe and Australia to have a civil war and violently eradicate this third world scum. However, I believe Australia has more time left than the UK. But still, the British race needs to fight back. You are a proud people who have achieved much and set the bar high. Reclaim Britain for Britons.

Maybe its about time that the Aborigine's violently reclaim their land, how do you feel about that? Or the British to violently take back and rule Australia?

Violence should NOT be on the agenda! Whatever happened to peace, understanding and love?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

I always laugh at the comments about 'English muslims' these people will never be English by the very meaning of the word English-Anglis(like the Angles)British citizens maybe but never English no matter whether they are 1st,2nd or any generation.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The exact same thing is happening all over western Europe. France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands.
Europe will fall unless we stem this avalanche from third-world countries. Thanks to the PC-brigade and spineless, corrupt politicians and lobbyists we might yet experience the Dark Ages V2.0

But if you point this out you are always labeled a fascist, racist, neo-nazi, Breivik sympathiser bla bla bla.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Cant believe i actually went to an EDL protest and was chanting their #. . wtf (3years ago)

The world has pricks all over, like the above poster(AussiePatriot) who said that people should stick within their own borders. . well you're kind'a right pal - you shouldnt leave you're house let alone borders. Theres people from all over the world who would actually benefit with the progression of the world & social climates by staying indoors and not filling peoples head who they know with utter bollox.

When you say stay where you are, and that multiculturalism has failed, i hope u also mean Irish stay in Ireland, Scots stay in scotland, welsh in wales. . or would that be wrong because over the time they have integrated into society, with the English taking some traits from them and vica verca.

Im sure if everybody was given a login detail at birth for ATS. . we wouldnt have as many small minded pricks running around our streets at this very moment. Fk EDL and fk every racism, bigoted twat that doesnt support multiculturalism.

edit on 9-11-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

I'm quite proud to be a racist-I think you are either a racist or a liar!you can never trust a liar!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If the British didn't colonize Australia then who do you think would of hmm? The Indonesians perhaps? I can assure you if they did and not the British there would be no Aborigines alive today.
And what for? The Aborigines are given everything and they do nothing. They pay no tax, get free education, free housing, free healthcare, free entry to university etc.

The Europeans came here and turned the lifeless desert into one of the wealthiest countries in the world. We fought and died for this nation so I think we have earned enough to call it ours.

I don't expect you to understand since you are in HK and your country isnt undergoing multiculturism. I wouldn't want it to happen to your people because you have much history and culture so why should it happen to mine?

This isn't about hating on other people or religions this is about preserving and keeping places unique and diverse. Multiculturism is ironically destroying that...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I only need to look at your username and your location to know you are asian. How would you like it if millions upon millions of non Chinese people flooded into Hong Kong demanding you changed your way to fit theirs?

edit on 9-11-2011 by AussiePatriot because: (no reason given)

Hong Kong Phooey was my favourite cartoon character, I am a proud white Englishman, I live in Asia (I have residences in Thailand and Hong Kong) read my previous post!

I said no one should force their ways on anyone else, but the radical muslims don't represent ALL muslims, just like not all Australians are Aborigine's, how do you think they felt when the British invaded, took over and forced themselves upon the land and inhabited the lands with the best of man (convicts)???

Australia like England is a multi cultural land, many people have come for many reasons, displaced by wars or just in search of a better economic situation. I agree they should adapt and accept the rules and cultural system, that is not what I am arguing about. My point is that its only the radicals you hear about but its everyone who gets the blame for their actions.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Taz2122

I'm quite proud to be a racist-I think you are either a racist or a liar!you can never trust a liar!

Racism is built into you. If you didnt get brain washed with all this # you wouldnt be like "well that muva fuka is islamic hes a twat" u'd be like, whys that guy a twat?

Look past color, its a hard thing to do when u have been brain washed for so many years, but its possible - i'v done it.

and trust me lad, i was the most racist muvafuka about.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

The only P**** is people like you.I can trace my ancestory back to 79 a.d in this area of Scotland-the oldest family in Scotland.I have no problem with foreigners when in their countries but it's like an invasion which has been sponsored by the state against its own people!I suppose you are one of these floating voters going by your habbit of attending EDL demos but not sharing their beliefs-pathetic!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
When you say stay where you are, and that multiculturalism has failed, i hope u also mean Irish stay in Ireland, Scots stay in scotland, welsh in wales. . or would that be wrong because over the time they have integrated into society, with the English taking some traits from them and vica verca.

edit on 9-11-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

Yes thats exactly what I mean. Plus I'm all for Scottish independence in the next few years

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Racist against who?you write like a negroe doing that jamaican messed up english-I fear you have been brain washed!Man is born tribal,its about self preservation so why are the liberals trying to tell us otherwise?
edit on 9/11/2011 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by n00bUK

The only P**** is people like you.I can trace my ancestory back to 79 a.d in this area of Scotland-the oldest family in Scotland.I have no problem with foreigners when in their countries but it's like an invasion which has been sponsored by the state against its own people!I suppose you are one of these floating voters going by your habbit of attending EDL demos but not sharing their beliefs-pathetic!

Big fkin wow u can trace ur family back to where eva. good for you. i probably could too but because most my history (im mixed race) is wiped of the history books ..i cant. Big fkin deal, u want pat on back for that accomplishment?

My beleife is that let people be. if they start fkin things up - m,ove them away, dont tarnish the whole religion/race or what ever on the sole actions of a handful of wankers.

go outside and socialize more pal,. yeah. iv got about 15 close friends, and there the biggest mixed group ever, and all would be telling you the same thing. shut up

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by n00bUK

Racist against who?you write like a negroe doing that jamaican messed up english-I fear you have been brain washed!

might as well mof just said 'n-word'. . i know who am dealing with now.

Some body lock him up and throw away the key for the fkin sake of man kind.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If you are white then let me ask you how you feel about the fact that white people will become minorities within their own countries by 2050, earlier in some places such as US.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean? But no I'm not an aborigine.

I thought it was pretty self-evident.

If you're saying Europe for the Europeans, Africa for the Africans, then you must also believe Australia for the Australians. So what the blazes are you doing in Australia if you're not an aborigine ?

You need to start practicising what you preach, mate.

If you're a white Australian, then chances are you'll have mixed heritage from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland or another European country. What are you going to do then ? Emigrate half your body to England and the other half to Ireland ?!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join