It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Judging by responses I do believe we are ready because Benevolent Apathy is in play now. People couldn't care less one way or the other.

However, you are going to need to do something about your world economic system quickly. It will need to change from the haves and have nots to the haves and haves...no one does not,,,not have anymore whether you are a A type personality beaming with success and positivity or a lazy depressed no good bum.

No one goes without
No more survival of the fittest nonsense.

Poverty is no longer $24,000 for a family of 4
Poverty is $24,000 per person after taxes

If you do not change this immediately you will "guranteed" have War.

edit on 8-11-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

... I would have to type say... that the most strage-test 'thing' about this can of ET beans about to be can-opened is... Aqualung2012 managed to 'OFF TOPIC' him/she/itself...
Into type 3 GodMO evolution... and maybe this "Disclosure Project" again... would have some anti-gravity wings
... BUTT JOINT
... If this was to be the 'REAL MR JONES' true
... It would be a better ''Project Quantum Blue Beam 'EVENT'" than the ''allegedly'' comming soon... MAGOG-WAR/WW3/4...

'To CASTRATE
... The Human type O... Or Put A Ring On It
... And Become One With Galactic Level'

Mr X-ULTRA/SNIFFER... P... U... This OP... smells stinky
... ALERT!!!... ALL ATSers... GET
WIND

edit on 8-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: ALL SEEING Salted Carmel Mocha Latte
... Type 1 ET's... LUV Them

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

If 'no one is going to go without'
I take it they [like Santa Clause] will be bringing

with them in their 'UFO's' ££££££'s, $$$$$$'s, euros and gold!!! [or maybe i should have said

like the three wise men!]

edit on 8-11-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sounds like alex collier nonsense or project camelot Trash..

So when nothing happens, the what? they renew the contract for another 60 years..
lol 60? why not make it 200 years..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Oh alright, jeez, I'll give you a clue.
Look they left Easter Eggs in the language itself:
"The Golden Ratio" anagrammed is: "Alien,Thor, God, E.T."

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

with them in their 'UFO's' ££££££'s, $$$$$$'s, euros and gold!!! [or maybe i should have said

Doesn't bother me if everyone wants to keep playing the money game----knock yourselves out. I got an eternity.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm not really bothered by supposed UFO disclosures,since if they're fake,no big deal.

BUT if they're right...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

well said....all we can do is as we've been doing all along...wait..Sooner or later someone,or something will slip up.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That's not correct at all. It was a radio broadcast play, everything was in place at the start and finish. It was some people tuning in, in between that panicked.
reply to post by smurfy

I'll look for the documentation for this. I came across it while looking at Hz frequencies. A specific frequency (one that creates fear and panic) was broadcast along with "War of the Worlds". The military owns that frequency. It's 440-470 Hz or something close to that. So, the fear was more than psychological. It seems to be a military experiment as well as entertainment. Why does that sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ya sold me, I believe.
aliumz are reel! and dey are coming!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

That's not correct at all. It was a radio broadcast play, everything was in place at the start and finish. It was some people tuning in, in between that panicked.
reply to post by smurfy

I'll look for the documentation for this. I came across it while looking at Hz frequencies. A specific frequency (one that creates fear and panic) was broadcast along with "War of the Worlds". The military owns that frequency. It's 440-470 Hz or something close to that. So, the fear was more than psychological. It seems to be a military experiment as well as entertainment. Why does that sound familiar?

Probably be wise to turn off all electrical devices at 11am cst Wed November 9th 2011 for 4 hrs..Id remove your batteries from your cell phones as well. They got really cool technologies now.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Link: White House Says There Are No Alien Cover-Ups, No Extraterrestrial Contact

Yep. *Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! Any time now.

Perhaps in the vein of “ask a silly question, get a silly answer,” the White House has formally stated that there is no evidence of extraterrestrial contact with the Earth, and no efforts to hide said non-existant extraterrestrial activity from the public.

OMG! You are right. Full and complete disclosure!

We have confirmation. NO ALIEN COVER-UPS, NO EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT!

We are not laughing with you... we are laughing at you.

edit on 11/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Personally I don't buy it. Neither governments nor alien species have anything to gain by revealing they've been in contact with each other. And until I hear either that government announcement (I doubt it) or see a flotilla of alien spaceships (which would be REALLY cool, but I still doubt it), I expect that this will become one of many UFO theories that fades into obscurity for lack of evidence.

That said, I have been wrong before.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
Look people, I'm just telling you what I heard from a person who I KNOW was there, and he has no reason whatsoever to go on the radio and just make that stuff up. The guys worth millions, and I agree, the lack of citation or actual names IS unfortunate, but I DO NOT have permission to retell this story, and I DO NOT want the people involved to suffer any ill consequences for my doing so.

I had not heard anything like this before, and I would be the last person to believe it, except for I KNOW these people.

I find this story interesting and entertaining at the same time. It would be great if this were true (and it may be, we'll just have to wait to see), but I, like others here, will need to see it to believe it. I won't be holding my breath as I will likely pass out long before anything actually happens. Nice read, nonetheless.

I don't like the old "I have to protect the source or they will suffer negative consequences" play. Story credibility declines sharply. I wanted to point out that while the OP claims to be protecting the "source" of this information, stating that "Mr. Jones" met five NATO reps and learned this over drinks, the OP has narrowed the field down to a point that anyone who "knows" what was discussed wouldn't be hard pressed to figure out who the whistle blower is and then apply said negative consequences.

Anyway, I enjoyed this one.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i heard from some of my friends that were "there" that the aliens really want disclosure so that their most beloved actors and musicians can appear on dancing with the stars and american idol in 2012.

there is only one way we can stop this invasion.....

"vote Sanjaya"!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If we are the only species to exist in this universe, God is wasting his time by creating other planets. Although I do not believe for one minute we have been contacted, I do think other civilizations exist beyond (possibly within) our solar system. We should not be concerned with government disclosure. Once an alien presence does arrive, all of humanity will get the news all at once.

Government disclosure of UFOs is a fantasy.

Be patient. We have not been formally visited.

We may never be visited until we reach planetary travel.

edit on 11/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

... Lucky Buddha... [Santa Clause comes in PRC color red]... Don't know about... [Mistre$$ ET ELF]... comes in
... HOLD UP... It just came to me... An anti-gravity sleigh
... anyHOHOway... back on 'Topic Course Salt'... This does teXed to eye's/I to mind... like a better "LED MAJIC Forest Alternitive 'END OF THE WORLD' More Illuminated Beginning"... BUTT JOINT!!!... What will we do with all the rejected 'Left Behind' type O's ??????-
... And OWL will decide... what should be naughty-rejected... 0r what Xmas type civilization tree nice-topper...
... should go on the... /I

edit on 8-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot to put out the tracking cookies

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

This type of "I don't believe it "attitude only adds to makes the governments concern over mass panic seem more realistic.There are still those out there who will be very upset....religious Beliefs in disarray...stock Market will plummet etc..

Snf for an interesting read

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Grrr so we have to wait months for this to be put in the appropriate forum....HOAX.

Come on dude, we have heard this 1000 times already....funny enough it never comes true lol.

My anonymous source has told me that nothing is going to happen and these stories are being made to keep the gullible dumb...my source doesnt want to be named either but they work high up in the secret government...not the regualar government...the super special government.

Anyone can make up a story...like i say we see it all the time on here.

Go get some counseling, i believe you and some others on here are delusional.........

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Maybe this is the reason for the nation wide emergency broadcast tomorrow

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join