It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Mhh now how many times have I heard this claim in the last 2/3 years? Sorry, no chance im believing any of it..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Disclosure is "Just weeks away", says the OP.

Actually it is closer than that.

Disclosure is/was May 9, 2001.

Been there, done that.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sounds like Project Blue Balls again.....

With that being said i think i puked up an alien probe after a night of drinking once, didnt save it for some reason....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Elaborate?

Very curious about that

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

Elaborate?

Very curious about that

THE disclosure project

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2011 by wrkn4livn because: del

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by br0ker

Not once do I use the word dream or the word vision or the word reality.

You are assuming a lot without any interaction with me, such as asking questions first.

Just remember the story of Ignaz Phillippe Semmelweis. Obstetrician who noted that his medical colleagues were not washing their hands - from being elbow deep in a post mortem - they would down tools and head straight to the delivery room to assist with a birth. The women were dying of puerperal fever. Doctor Semmelweis noted that a doctor contracted the same fever and died. The doctor had cut himself while conducting a post mortem and attended to a birth straight away. It was Doctor Semmelweis who observed the events and suggested that his colleagues, quite simply - wash their hands - between the post mortem and assisting with a birth.

For his insight and intelligent observations he was ridiculed by his professional peers, drummed out of medicine and spent the last years of his life in a mental asylum. Now - not only anyone in any medical field but everyone - all over the planet - anyone with access to running water - washes their hands after attending the toilet, before they eat food etcetera.

This is human nature at its best - laugh at people - ridicule them - judge them and declare them insane because they have dared to push the boundaries of what is currently accepted. I do not put myself in this example because I would not want you to assume that - this is what humans do. If anyone dares threaten the current paradigm - laugh at them - declare them insane and put them out of sight.

Perhaps it is you who needs some support - some counselling and assistance. Mary Rodwell is a globally recognised researcher and as she has stated to me - An Intergalactic Craft could land on a persons front lawn and they would tell you it was a fire truck!

Much Peace...

No questions for you? You didn`t even answer my first one. Quoting myself:

"Although I don`t see the reasoning why aliens would convey messages to some people instead of everyone. Why would they tell you to tell us? What, are you some ET messiah?"

All you do is preach, you pay no attention to things that make you stumble in your own withering sense of reality.

Nobody declared Ignaz Phillippe Semmelweis insane to put him away, he had a total breakdown.

Quoting you:
" Now - not only anyone in any medical field but everyone - all over the planet - anyone with access to running water - washes their hands after attending the toilet, before they eat food etcetera."

Do you really believe everyone washes their hands after attending the toilet, before they eat food etc?

Wow..

And it`s not really like you`ve proved or theorized that bacteria exist, you`re just flat out telling people that aliens talk to you and you know what they really want. It`s not like you`ve done some spectacular piece of research, they`ve just told you. You`re a prophet for something only you know to be true in your reality, so why should we take your word for it. Don`t you feel it`s reasonable for us "non-contactees" to question if your reality is twisted or if you can actually prove your claims? Why should we have faith in your words? For all you know they might have made you a false prophet, spreading lies for them.

Hehe.. maybe you`re an alien double agent puppet without even knowing it.

-Less peace - intergalactic war for the resources! Await the coming of the new interstellar cockroach - the HuMan

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

This was the best hope of actually provoking a disclosure. Don`t really know what happened to it. People stood up, took risks, told their story under oath... and then...... nothing happened, nobody believed, nothing was released.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
heard that story 1000 times.....so in a few weeks ET's will sohw themselves?? I personally don't believe it. Also if the ET's never cared about hte contract anyways, why would they now?
edit on 8/11/11 by antwerp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

You think Aliens are visiting Earth? Ok SHOW ME ONE. You can't. Therefore my remark has more creedence than yours. Without PROOF you have NOTHING

QED

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
Look people, I'm just telling you what I heard from a person who I KNOW was there, and he has no reason whatsoever to go on the radio and just make that stuff up. The guys worth millions, and I agree, the lack of citation or actual names IS unfortunate, but I DO NOT have permission to retell this story, and I DO NOT want the people involved to suffer any ill consequences for my doing so.

Unfortunately, thousands of people spout nonsense like this on a daily basis. Without a source, we CAN NOT believe what you are saying. It's that simple. It doesn't make a difference what, or who you are trying to protect. Without credible evidence, it will just be tossed in the trash with the rest of the garbage, sensationalized flag-farming title or not. Thanks anyhow, but you honestly couldn't have expected anybody with a brain to take this seriously? Do you have ANY reason we should believe you, over every other random poster who comes up with a cool story? Then again, you DO "know some guy" who supposedly spilled some ultra secret informational beans over a local radio station in North Carolina...

Cheers,
Strype
edit on 8-11-2011 by Strype because: misquoted.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yeah, I am going to buy this for the 100th time. Interesting read, nothing more.

No cheers, no stars, no flags.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Disclosure about the 1000s of years What we call ETs have been on planet earth and the more recent UFO phenomena will not happen by the Elite who control society until and unless it benefits them in a major way or until these beings appear all over the world on their own to lift the veil so to speak.

I'm not talking about the political puppets who are selected to be the leaders of the UN & NATO Countries, I am talking about the Elite, those who sit at the top of the pyramid. '

There needs to be a major shift in consciousness, would disclosure help push the envelope? sure, I suppose, depends on how they decide to do it.

Anything else is a distraction.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Soooo...

On the one hand the Aliens ignore the "contract" and do as they please and on the other hand they honor the contract and don't disclose themselves. Then they demand the govs. of the world reveal their presence or they will do it themselves "for our own good" because we are about to move from crawling in the mud people, to the hicks down the block people. What one has to do with the other is fuzzy at best.

Okey dokey, guess I won't have long to wait to see how this pans out.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is my take on this:

If the aliens didn't hold to the agreement on taking earths resources...why Then would they have stood by the 50 or 60 year contract...Sorry Friend..This does not add up..

besides,if they will take our people,do you really think they care about this contract.

I want the Truth and have waited since a time before many ats were even born...but this isn't it
edit on 8-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
kewl story bro but, a part of me just doesn't buy it you know.
basically we are like germs in a petri dish to them and they can do what they want?
why us? we're just advanced monkeys. i don't buy it till i sees it

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hi caladonea,

Can you please contact me with a private message ?

Apparently I have too few posts to pp anyone

Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I completely believe this story. 100%.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

They don't want to be Seen and for us to be aware..If they did we could say for sure.
Sure we see them.Only because they are careless and make mistakes also...
Don't count on them being our Hereos...heros don't Sneak around.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Nothing new here. Same old story I read and heard so many times. Really, I facepalmed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join