It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Oh man i'm calling hoax who in there right mind goes to Bulgaria on vacation?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Sure, a time will come when we see them. But we will only be allowed to see them when the good they bring... a needed intervention (the benevolents),will outweigh the shock they will cause among earths population..Not Until
edit on 8-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

Please don't take this as an attack on you...Its a good read..but that's all

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When I read fantasy threads like this, I always sit and wonder..... Does the author really believe this in ANY capacity???.... Or do they do it, because they know, posting this, will indeed spur responses and interest??

You truly believe that "World Govts" are all in the "know" ?? Really? no....really?

Op, are you seriously awaiting ET's to show them selves??

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Many, many people will not believe you.....however much of what you say in your thread is true. Many may berate and flame you. I won't be one of them.

Recently (as we all know) in response to many....the White House denied the existence of Alien life forms from other planets.

I personally happen to know they do exist. Now that the agreement is almost over....they just may reveal themselves in a massive way...where there will be no doubt of their existence. I am ready.

I am thinking your many critics...have never seen a UFO nor had an encounter of the third kind...thus they will
never believe.

edit on 7-11-2011 by caladonea because: add more

Do you think this is the true reason for the National service announcement? I know that it will be a 30 second test tomorrow but in the near future do you think Obama will use it to tell the people about disclosure ?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker
reply to post by romanmel

This was the best hope of actually provoking a disclosure. Don`t really know what happened to it. People stood up, took risks, told their story under oath... and then...... nothing happened, nobody believed, nothing was released.

You are correct.
The original Disclosure Project was presented at a National Press Conference.
Nothing happened.
Of course, ancient structures on the moon does not equal "aliens".
It could very well be that there is nothing to disclose when it comes to "aliens".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I definitely want to believe you. I've never understood why anybody would create a thread a thread like this, stand up for their OP and still get shot down by all the stubborn ATSers out there.

You have my support, and I will wait. I hate people that instantly shoot other ideas down because they sound so 'out there'. Love the post, the information is very sketchy but I like to take things with an open mind these days!

To all the close-minded government branded sheeples out there, take a good look around... you're all being fooled!

edit on 8/11/2011 by SativaDub because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

In other words, terminology . nomenclature !

metalangauge nice fancy word that!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury

Nice read.
I wish there was a source.

So, a while back, I read up on the Andromeda Council, and it says we are about to be in the 4th dimension. It seems everything is pointing at some major change coming. It stated that the Andromeda Council will land here on 11.11.11 hahahahahahahahahaha
We never know.

At 11:11:11 UTC

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Firstly, i am prepared to be wrong, we shall see in a few weeks no doubt. I find it a little hard to believe that you go on holiday and by chance there are 5 nato members there and they all sit down for a drink and talk about this stuff. I could understand maybe 1 person talking, but 5 together, each 1 would be terrified of the repurcussions if 1 of the others told on them!., the names also, really come on, I call BS.(which i do not do often)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In case people are too young to remember this, here it is. GFL announced the aliens were coming in 1996 too. They gave a pretty definite timeline, just like Blossom Goodchild. It was said that we'd lose all power and communications for 3 days and it would be dark. I knew people who were telling their friends and family about what was sure to happen because they didn't want their loved ones to be frightened. Their loved ones discovered that they had a crackpot in the family. This scenario has played out numerous times. Don't base your life on it.

The justification is that you can't be sure of the timing...but IT WILL HAPPEN! Or maybe the dark cabal is keeping you mired in your own excrement, "dear ones".

edit on 8/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
So your saying that we made a deal the ET's for technology and them for experiments on us.But now they the ET's want us to know they exist,why would they want us to know they exist,when they are taking us for experiments?Is it to scare us knowing that they can take us anytime they want because if thats true and i knew they really did exist,i would not want to sleep at night thinking they might be there waiting.Dont get me wrong because i think that we have made some sort of deal with them,like you say they keep coming up with all these stupid ideas that what we are seeing is just gasses or some crap like that.how long do they want to keep saying that for,until they actually do come and land for everyone to see.I hope they do come and land for all to see because then it would just confirm what i already thought.Ive seen a number of things in the night sky which i cant explain but what i do know is they are not gasses or anything stupid like that because of there capability they have in the sky.So again i will say the stupid government needs to wake up and stop making themselves look silly.

It is a different specie of ETs who did experiments on humans. Those are the greys. The ETs forcing the disclosure are not the greys. There are more ETs out there than the greys but somehow the US government chose to make a contract with the greys.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Now here is the shocking part, which was finally revealed to Mr. Jones after many hours of discussion: The Contracts have finally and officially EXPIRED.

The treaty/pact (tao) between the extraterrestrials (grays) and us Hu-mans expired in 2009 the D9 notice was lifted and the newspapers/media were allowed to report the stories that were once laughable as plausible. I know this to be true, which leaves me to believe that your thread was written as a way to gain attention (some people crave attention on this site and like to fabricate) . Either you are purposely lying or you have been sold a dummy by another. Either way one thing you say is true, 2012 is going to be an interesting year. Not solely because of all the hype from prophecies and such, but because people are eventually waking up and the movement has begun. As for ET, they are just as manipulative as our governments.
edit on 8-11-2011 by franspeakfree because: glitch in the matrix

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The actual story, without these characters is as old as the hills, you could throw in the alien underground war with it. As far as disclosure in this tale, how do you suppose people are going to react to the fact that 'our' governments parlied with aliens and agreed to let them nick a few of us discreetly over all these years, while lying their faces off to us. There would be revolts against every government 'involved' and I dare say there are people about ready to throttle an alien over a missing family member blah blah. It doesn't matter that the story is old, or new for that matter, it is a story that just won't work ultimately.
edit on 8-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In essence, all we have to do is look through history. Slowly but surely, our society has started releasing minor details leading up to disclosure. All these alien movies have a common theme. For example, the Government used Orsen Wells "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast as a "test" to see how the public would react to an alien encounter/invasion. By not releasing the fact that it was merely a story, the government was able to see the sheer, mass panic that ensued as the story was being broadcasted. The human mind is set up and designed for survival and fight. We a designed to do what it takes to survive and thrive in our human species. I know that I'm not alone, but when I watch Zombie movies, or Alien movies, my first thoughts are what I would do in those circumstances. I day dream about arming myself and look for places of refuge. We all do this, whether we are alert to doing it, or it is done subconsciencely. A full and complete disclosure would lead to mass hysteria and panic. If it is "slowly released", eventually when the time comes, everyone will be like "eh, I knew they were here", and it wouldn't be as traumatic.

On another note, religion aside, for ANYONE to honestly think, that humans are the ONLY intelligent life out of ALL the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of planets, solar systems, and galaxies, is closed minded, and completely ridiculous. Einstein said it best when he stated that "anything that can be imagined, already exists."

On a religious note, what if, Earth is the Garden of Eden? What if, we were "created" to begin anew? What if, Earth was researched by "extraterrestrials" to ensure that Earth could harbor life and thriving generations? Could the dinosaurs have been killed off by aliens to allow "humans" to thrive?

The evidence is out there. You can believe it, or reject it. The one thing you can't do is insult someone's belief. Yes, there aresome crazy people in the world, but for thousands if not millions believe in alien life, I truly don't believe that millions cant be wrong.

Just sayin

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Haha.. I did, got scammed by the Hotel, came home with a blue eye and a bump on my forehead. The other guy apparently broke two of his knuckles back 1 inch. (note to others: if someone wants to hit you in the face, put your chin down and let them hit your forehead instead).

Two other guys in the same hotel got robbed at gunpoint while walking home to the hotel.

And I got punched in the stomach by two bouncers at the biggest club in @ "sunny (aka. bloody) beach" for walking in with a cpl of beautiful blondes I met there.

Bulgaria is heading down the drain, fast! Don`t go there!! The crime has skyrocketed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by My01Exploder
For example, the Government used Orsen Wells "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast as a "test" to see how the public would react to an alien encounter/invasion. By not releasing the fact that it was merely a story, the government was able to see the sheer, mass panic that ensued as the story was being broadcasted.

That's not correct at all. It was a radio broadcast play, everything was in place at the start and finish. It was some people tuning in, in between that panicked.

I thought I should add that the aftermath did bring suits against CBS, Only one succeeded, and that was by a man who spent his wages on a new pair of shoes to escape the 'Martians' It seems Welles said he should be paid.

edit on 8-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Momus
Do I understand this correctly? Intelligent beings from another planet wanted to abduct human beings, but they sought a contractual agreement from Earth's leadership? Really? A contract? How would we have stopped them? And what language was it written in? And what interstellar legal jurisdiction was this under - or was it more of a "gentleman's agreement"?

This strikes me about as likely as mankind forming a contractual agreement with a new species of fish we find in the Ocean, so that we can remove some of their population for study.

Perhaps OP has something more for us to chew on? Something? Anything?

All Good valid realistic points. Glad "The Atlantic Cod agreement" lasts for another 100 years!

I like most here would love to accept this at face value.But in all; it's only english words on a digital page in an " interesting combination".

edit on 8-11-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
well sorry to disapoint you guyz...

i'll just leave this link here...

www.bbc.co.uk...

8 November 2011

'No evidence' for extraterrestrials, says White House

The US government has formally denied that it has any knowledge of contact with extraterrestrial life.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

Does that mean that when the 'Andromeda' council land in the part of the world that wakes

up to 11. 11. 11. The people from that part of the world will then, using our present

techonology inform the rest of the world that are stil l on 10. 11. 11. of their arrival?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It was a good read if nothing else.

It does seem a bit far fetched and what with all the other stories that go about this kind of just fits right in, but, I will wait and see before I comment any further on it.

cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join