It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Jungle of Guatemala, a photo that prove of an Alien contact with Maya in ancient times?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Why it's "obviously" a human head??

because it looks exactly like one? Why do you think it is not?

First off there's NO WAY of ancient natives of Guatemala have cut that head with laser precision,

Who claims it was cut with "laser precision? Source for that claim?

transported and placed into the middle of the jungle

How do you know it was transported? Source for that claim?

Quetzalcoatl was identified by Zecharia Sitchin

why bring him into the thread?
edit on 5-11-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Maybe...maybe not

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

The astronaut was added in a 1992 restoration on the church.

Where is the other picture from?

[url=http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cathedral-spaceman-carving.shtml
edit on 5-11-2011 by habiff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking is on their side?
Well, that sinks the whole story for me.
I think Hawking is a government shill.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You might try checking these threads for further info.

Mayan filmmaker offers photo...

Mayan film documentary...

Producers of Mayan documentary...

Mayan documentary...

Disclosure...

I know there's another on this specific picture, but I can't seem to find it at present.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I commented on this photo in another thread; in summary

The claim for it sounds false; the dating is based on nothing and even if the above ground statue was 'destroyed' there would be plenty of information in the area right around it. Statues of that size are rarely placed in isolation.

As noted earlier, the car shows there is a road nearby - something of this size would have made it into the literature or looters lexicon. Nothing on it. Also I have spent many years involved in clearing ruins of vegetation, in the Yucatan and Honduras. The pattern of growth is suspicious, the lack of trees and bushes, strange that the face is clearly shown!
edit on 5/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by habiff

The astronaut was added in a 1992 restoration on the church.

Where is the other picture from?

[url=http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cathedral-spaceman-carving.shtml
edit on 5-11-2011 by habiff because: (no reason given)

toprakkale shuttle is the other one , strange indeed

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Has anybody noticed how much the statue in the photo resembles an Easter Island Moai??? I did, right away.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is just a phony backstory claim to promote a Hollywood production.

It's along the lines of "The Fourth Kind", where the producers created a fabricated backstory (inventing a 'Dr. Abigail Emily "Abbey" Tyler') to use viral marketing to promote their mockumentary about alien abductions.

It's not much different than the recent viral video that purports to show a chimpanzee getting ahold of a machine gun and mowing down some African soldiers - ala "Planet of the Apes" rise of Cornelius (it was faked by the studio behind "Rise of the Planet of the Apes). People still upload this video to Youtube thinking it's real.

The claim this head has vanished, been destroyed, or shipped off to some secret location in the US should tell you how legit this farce is.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That astronaut was added as part of a restoration in 1992.

From Wikipedia:

Its main entrance consists of 3 arcs, each leading to the 3 naves (sections) of the church. All three are richly carved. Among the ornate carvings on the façade is the incongruous likeness of an astronaut floating in space; it was added by an artist during restoration work in 1992 as a symbol of the 20th century.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.hoax-slayer.com...

Mystery solved.
edit on 11/5/11 by NotTooHappy because: Added link

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is pretty interesting.

It seems very different to the carved heads of the Olmec civilization, who we understand to have existed before the Maya in the same region. What is also interesting about this head is that it does not really have any resemblance to Mayan artwork

It seems to me that the Mayans were descendants of a previously existing civilization that may have migrated to the Yucatan area, bringing with them incredible knowledge and their calender. It is also interesting that the face in the OP does not resemble people of that region and has is a little more European in appearance in my opinion.

As far as proof of aliens go, i don't really think so, I find that the ancient alien theory is vastly floored and that there is far more to it than aliens coming and flying around in spaceships in the ancient days. As the cycles of time go through their stages human consciousness is effected, it is possible that in the past humans had capabilities that we do not have currently, although the Mayans say that this is soon to change.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

FYI... There is already a thread on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/5/2011 by tsharp11 because: broken link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join