It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have been reading posts and considering this place as a way to talk about some of the things I see in the world, and ideas that I have. I'll probably wind up pissing someone off because I tend to believe things with more credibility and evidence and tend to think that some "conspiracy theories" are mostly just hokum at best, or distractions from the real problems, which is worse. As a theorist, I adore evidence. The more evidence, the better. I prefer to take a scientific look at things, so you might say I'm skeptically open-minded. Like so..

youtu.be...

A little about me. I attended university as a premedical psychology student and fled to Colorado to find jobs. None to be had, but that wasn't a surprise. I currently work in medical marijuana and happen to think that it is not only medicine, but is repressed because it opens minds and helps people think outside the box. Oddly, it makes me wonder if THC and cannabinoids help fight Fluoride poisoning, but that is here nor there.

Some of what I believe..
Right now, the only thing I feel like I can be sure of is that I know absolutely nothing about anything. I have ideas, and I have evidence to corroborate my theories but I would never push them as the way they actually are because if we commit ourselves to an idea, we exclude many other ideas. I prefer to hear all stories and ideas because if I look closely into life and the universe, I find that many things collaborate and identify with each other without indicating connections. For example, the documented idea that some kind of god/supernatural/alien/angel has come to earth at some point in human history is a part of almost all cultures, even ones that are not connected to others. Or the idea that earth was flooded at some point. These ideas are nearly universal and the way they pop up in human cultures without being biased toward it is evidence to me, and evidence is what my theories thrive on.

Right now, the thing most prevalent in my mind is the astral body YU55. I recently looked at a Youtube video about YU55 being the comet from the movie Deep Impact. While I do notice that certain movies seem like an advertisement of Hollywood having preturnatural foresight, I happen to think that this might be the same reason that cultures believe in ancient floods or gods attending earth to war for a time. Jung is my favorite psychologist. He had a theory about a Universal Unconsciousness by which humans could actually communicate to each other on a level as yet unseen by human perception. If this were the case, you would start to see an immediate connection between the stories we tell each other, which is really all a movie is. Back to YU55. Long story short, it scares me a little even though I have seen evidence suggesting that it is moving fast and will never touch Earth or the Moon. Fueled by the emotions of my new daughter coming in February, I can't help but wonder. What if it did?

Perhaps we are all doomed. Perhaps the secret government really is trying to subdue humanity and a comet or other cataclysmic event is just what they are waiting on in order to take control. Perhaps we are all just clueless monkeys engineered by a space race in order to mine gold. There are a lot of questions and the most unfortunate thing about it is..

We will never know.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Welcome!

You'll fit in fine.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
wlcome to our fine comunity

we are all differernt but interesting here on ATS
i hope you enjoy as much as i do

xploder

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalTheorist

Hi SkepticalTheorist, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thank you for your welcomes everyone. If anyone has any questions or anything for me, I'd be happy to entertain them!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalTheorist
Thank you for your welcomes everyone. If anyone has any questions or anything for me, I'd be happy to entertain them!

Okay I'll bite. What are your favorite kind of conspiracy theories?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Originally posted by SkepticalTheorist

Okay I'll bite. What are your favorite kind of conspiracy theories?

To say I have a "favorite" conspiracy really doesn't fit the criterion I would include in a conspiracy at all. I dislike anything that is kept from people. Secrets, as they say, don't make friends. I would say my relationship with conspiracies is more of a hate-hate relationship in that I feel this desperate urge to know the truth, but I know it will always be beyond me in one way or another.

Semantics aside.

To answer your question, I would say one of the "favorites" by means of what I like to research would be the Denver International Airport and the New World Order. The D.I.A. thing seems connected to the N.W.O. though, so maybe they are one in the same but one of the reasons I like the Airport one is because it is so close to me. The New World Order idea is of particular interest because of the way things seem to correlate, and it's not a new idea to think that a shadow government is at play. One of the reasons I like it so much is because of the sheer amount of corroborating evidence that backs up not only the history behind it, but also how things have been shaping up with the world. DIA connects to that in the "New World Airport Commission" engravings and various murals that have since been painted over. To me, it makes sense that a group of people are trying to take over. In a sense, it makes less sense that no one exists out there that is that diabolical, you know? As if someone wouldn't plan to rule the world by killing most of it when evidence is all around us. Mandatory fluoridation, genetic and biological testing, secure bunkers built into mountains, saving crop seed. The list goes on. I think that's why it fascinates me. At which point does it become nonsense for it *not* to be the case?

Another "conspiracy" that interest me is the idea of Interdimensional Beings. I wish I could find it, but there is a video of "something" walking through an Hispanic man's yard in California wherein the small humanoid creature seems to "billow" as it walks. There is no other way to describe it. Well there are, but none of them make sense!

To be honest, I have a hard time picking just one. Thank you for the question!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
hello.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
welcome to Ats...hope you like it here..have fun

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
These recent events. They're scary. I don't like giving credo to the 2012 thing, but the earth's axis HAS shifted, magnetic north is no longer true magnetic north. FEMA is preparing for something, ordering coffins and moving artillery. YU55 is coming close and math says it won't hit us but if the axis has shifted, then the math may be off.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
We are Rigel4............... We are the beginning. The end. The one who is many............

Resistance is futile...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I love your intro and how open minded you are, i feel the same way that ideas are better than beliefs,
can you friend people on ats? cause when i do eventually get into chat we need to talk
your post had a nice calming positive vibe. so thanks, i was feeling a bit off this morning, got woken up by the cat ar four thirty am

top topics

join