It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Who's Vincent Foster, Esther? Sorry I'm a bit thick!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
who the fvk terminted the geocities sight?

Ok freings, we have a spook here on ats! I jest went to the link again and it says "account terminated"!!!!!

Whose the spook? This had ot have hapend this mornnig!!!

WTF!

JAK

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Being as people are talking post dates etc. I thought I'd add my two penneth:

Originally posted by DrJim posted on 2/9/04 at 02:08 AM

First, I'd like to thank Simon for setting up this opportunity to receive some much needed assistance in an apparent incidence we are researching...

...While these two images, on their own are interesting, the complete series was stunning and we're desperately attempting to locate the originator as well.

Note: I convinced DrJim that since we're in RATS, we can directly post the pictures as in-line images in this thread.

[Edit on 1-9-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

I knew we couldn't trust that SO guy, something about the leotard.

*runs off laughing and hides*

Jack

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good point agent my bad,thats what happened i didnt think.
Still find it strange that it says he hasnt been active since that date but he posted recently.
I think the clues are in the 3 questions and he clearly doesnt want us to U2U him asking which university he studies at and did he say he got the images from there?
So what im thinking is that we need to know what university it is so does anyone know of any universities around that area?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
I think the clues are in the 3 questions and he clearly doesnt want us to U2U him asking which university he studies at and did he say he got the images from there?

The thing I found strange is I don't think that Simon mentions DrJim working in a university apart from when he says 'Don't ask him which University he's from'. It's a bit like saying "I've got a secret and I'm not going to tell you".
I've been trying to do searches looking for "DrJim", "Dr Jim", "Dr James", "Doctor James" etc. All with UFO in the search as well and other things.. Havn't come up with naything so far that I've noticed anyway.

So what im thinking is that we need to know what university it is so does anyone know of any universities around that area?

I assumed it would be a UK university, because Simon is here in the UK, but maybe he isn't - do you mean looking for a university near Big Bend area, like maybe El Paso? Because I hadn't thought of that myself.. As the guy posted at like 2am or something, it would make sense maybe he was not in the UK....

EDIT:

Cheers Esther, I never used to pay much attention to US affairs and politics before I could get on the internet and that only got really cheap in the last, dunno, 4-5 years maybe? When your living out of town anyway! That's here in jolly old England don't forget... And I have a very poor memory so that doesn't help!! Thanks for the info - I'll have a little browse..

Ranger -

What's up with this? Now did you set that site up and take it down? We saw in the profile it was accessed, if not setup, today?
Sorry it seems a little odd you come up with a site that is obviously very new, otherwise it would be in the search engine..

I would have thought it would be in Yahoo!'s - would they not index their own hosted sites as a priority? I might be wrong...

And it was the only page on there, no index or anything else - which thinking about it might explain the lack of indexing.

Can you give us more details of how you or your contact came about this site? It must be linked to from somewhere?

[edit on 5-9-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

agentsmith
I assumed it would be a UK university, because Simon is here in the UK, but maybe he isn't - do you mean looking for a university near Big Bend area, like maybe El Paso? Because I hadn't thought of that myself.. As the guy posted at like 2am or something, it would make sense maybe he was not in the UK....

I did mean near big end but now you mention DrJim is in the UK (or is he?)
Im trying to find the map of big end previously posted in this thread so i can do some searches on uni's near there and i already done some like you have agent but nothing comes together with "Big End" and "Dr Jim"

This is driving me crazy!

Come on DrJim/SO/Simon please post something or at least confirm to us that this isnt a game so we dont waste our time.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by markjaxson

The thing I found strange is I don't think that Simon mentions DrJim working in a university apart from when he says 'Don't ask him which University he's from'. It's a bit like saying "I've got a secret and I'm not going to tell you".
I've been trying to do searches looking for "DrJim", "Dr Jim", "Dr James", "Doctor James" etc. All with UFO in the search as well and other things.. Havn't come up with naything so far that I've noticed anyway.

EDIT:

Cheers Esther, I never used to pay much attention to US affairs and politics before I could get on the internet and that only got really cheap in the last, dunno, 4-5 years maybe? When your living out of town anyway! That's here in jolly old England don't forget... And I have a very poor memory so that doesn't help!! Thanks for the info - I'll have a little browse..

Ranger -

What's up with this? Now did you set that site up and take it down? We saw in the profile it was accessed, if not setup, today?
Sorry it seems a little odd you come up with a site that is obviously very new, otherwise it would be in the search engine..

I would have thought it would be in Yahoo!'s - would they not index their own hosted sites as a priority? I might be wrong...

And it was the only page on there, no index or anything else - which thinking about it might explain the lack of indexing.

Can you give us more details of how you or your contact came about this site? It must be linked to from somewhere?

I didnt make thos sights. I have a couple friends who are realy into ufo and alein resarch and they gave me the links. Im tying to get thme to post here, but they us a differnt board than ATS. They also said theirs some secret documnt about this they saw 2 or 3 years ago.

but it loosk like anything any1 posts here is debuynked right away so nowonder they dont come and post hear.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Isn't DrJim based in the uk as a family friend of Simons?

If we are just looking for the anwer to the third question, then we should be looking for where ever the eurofighter, if this is indeed the correct plane, is based . I don't know if this would be the place or not, I need to look more into it , but so far I've come up with Laage airforce base, but as I said before, I don't know much about planes so I may be on the wrong track.

this is opened with adobe reader (just a warning cause I know this does strange things to my AOL)
www.aviationweek.com...

www.ept.ca...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So this is definately the eurofighter?
Someone can say they are 100% sure?
I dont know much about aircraft so i cant really say much.

The Marfa Lights must be some sort of clue to something.

27... Marfa Lights are famous floating balls of light that have been seen in the mountains near Marfa for over 150 years. They are yellowish-green and appear above the horizon at dusk The sometimes split into two or more separate lights. ... The lights appear in an area SW of Chinati Mountain, on Mitchell Flat, near Twin Peaks, and over the flat prairie north of Cuesto Del Burro Mountains.. A roadside plaque on US 90, 8 miles E of Marfa commemorates the lights. An abandoned USAF base is nearby... The Lights, which most people describe as spherical, appear south of Marfa each evening. They appear to bounce around, vanish, then re-appear elsewhere. According to the legend, these lights have been observed since the 1800s. The Lights have become an important tourist attraction in Marfa, a town that has seen much better days. On a nice evening, dozens of people will stop and view the Lights at the "official" viewing area, about 10 miles east of town on Highway 90. (www.crystalinks.com...

If this is not a game then its definately a test of some sort.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just shut down my Yahoo account I created earlier and it just says 'page not found'.

Now I had another look at the ufospook account and noticed that:

The termination page comes up for the home page:

www.geocities.com...

or

www.geocities.com...

and when you link direct to:

www.geocities.com...

BUT!!!

if you try anything else like:

www.geocities.com...

It is 'Page not found'

Like someone has created FAKE 'account terminated' pages as the' index.html' and 'Big_Bend_seven.html' ?

I maybe wrong but................

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger426
found the link www.geocities.com...
we need to find more abuot this

the account has been terminated for the link ranger posted earlier too.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's strange that the only two sites (I didn't read the first one btw so if anyone can fill me in) on the incident are both on geocities, both are terminated at the same time and neither can be brought up on a search.

Smells awfully fishy to me and it's not because I just ate fish pie.....

The profile for ufospook325 that Kellter found is still up by the way:

profiles.yahoo.com...

Sorry for being skeptical by the way Ranger, but if we weren't this site would become 'Zetatalk Part Deux!!' or something!!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Did anyone see what was on those websites that cant be accessed now?

Also hes definately from the UK i just re-read simons first post about DrJim,also DrJim is not his real life name so no point in searching for him.

It also says once we answer a+b we should be able to get c.

So it must be some sort of US aircraft.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
why is there only one aircraft. Standard air force procedures dictates multiple aircraft would be sent after a UFO

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well Skeptic Overlord is on the board now I will u2u him and ask if he will respond to this thread with his opinion, of Drjim, and if it�s a game or hoax, and why has Simon not been back to comment,

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ok that would be good.
I cant wait to find out what this has all been about.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron Well Skeptic Overlord is on the board now I will u2u him
I have not heard from Simon (u2u or e-mail) or DrJim (same) since their last posts. Given that members are picking the images to pieces, I thought it a good idea to get this thread into the wide-open so that more members could see and respond.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join