It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hallucinated
The lens flare is done in Photoshop. Anyone who has used Photoshop will clearly notice. I'll make an image and post it.

HALLUCINATED! BAD HALLUCINATED! YOU SHOULD READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING! YOU KNOW BETTER!

Well, anyways, if you notice the second picture, the "wind" filter has been added to the lens flare.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ufospook's Profile

Ufospook's profile last updated 09-03. I think when you create a yahoo account, it also creates a generic profile. I think the SN was created on 09-03.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Found a member named "Vincent Clinton" don't think theres any connection to ufospook though.

Vincent Clinton Yahoo Profile

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hallucinated
HALLUCINATED! BAD HALLUCINATED! YOU SHOULD READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING! YOU KNOW BETTER!

Oh I wouldn't worry too much about it - my favourite trick is to have a tantrum and complain no-one listens to me, and then in the same breath become a hypocrite and come up with a 'revalation' someone posted before me.... If you watch carefully I'll probably do it agin in a mo!!

What's the significance of the title being 'Incident at Big Bend Seven'?
I type 'Big Bend Seven' into Google and it didn't come up with anything specific, like to suggest it's an area or something.. Could it be another clue? The 'Seven' bit?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
[What's the significance of the title being 'Incident at Big Bend Seven'?
I type 'Big Bend Seven' into Google and it didn't come up with anything specific, like to suggest it's an area or something.. Could it be another clue? The 'Seven' bit?

well don't forget that there were originally 7 photos in DrJims possesion

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger426
I been askng around my freinds and 1 sent me this sight
www.geocities.com...

he said it used to be in googel but ist not anymore. wud anyoen know why?

Ranger, surely you meant......I've asked one of my friends who has Photoshop to knock up a new picture with pixelation in the sky so I could post it on my Geocities page.

He said it's never appeared in Google before because I only just done it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Ufospook's profile last updated 09-03. I think when you create a yahoo account, it also creates a generic profile. I think the SN was created on 09-03.

I dunno but when I just tried to find my profile - it doesn't exist.. I think you actually have to create a public profile?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
well don't forget that there were originally 7 photos in DrJims possesion

Ah yes, that must be it. The filename of this one is 'bigbend703.jpg' - so it must be number 3 of 7 then. I tried typing in other filenames incase they were hosted on there, and tried typing the filenames in search engines - but came up with nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I noticed that the filenames uploaded to the board by DrJim are:

'img_0182.jpg' and
'img_0185.jpg'

In case that's significant in any way.
It's a common filename allocated by image hosting services, digital cameras, etc I think - but it may have a clue(s) that I am not seeing.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wow, i dont check up on ats for a couple of days and i see this 11 page thread.
I have just spent an hour or so reading every post from the beggining,so i dont need to research anything as most of my suspicions were actually confirmed by different members.
I just have a really strong feeling that this must be a game.

So whats the current thoughts of everyone?
How many thinks it is been photoshopped, i for one do as the orb can be easily replicated as shown by a few members.

Weve already found out the location of these images for certain.

And from what i remember DrJim only wanted to know...

a. the geographic location of this event (Done)
b. the type of military aircraft shown (Uncertain?)
c. once a and b are known, the likely base of origin of the aircraft(Done)

So that only leaves us with one thing left which is the 100% confirmation of the aircraft or have we alread got this and i just missed it?

So maybe once we get all 3 of these right then we will hear from DrJim or SO and tell us that this has all been a game.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Checking out DrJims profile - it shows he hasn't even been on-line for a few days (unless it's changed since I looked) so trying to contact him will probably be useless. I doubt he will be to willing to give up any information, but I guess we won't know unless we ask!

Flipping between the image Ranger found and the original DrJim pic, there seems to be a slight difference in the 'sharpness' or something.. I'm not very experienced in graphics and the terms used, is there anyone here that can examine them and be able to tell 'which came first' so to speak?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Exactly Agent i was going to say we wont know unless we ask.
It just seems that Simon really didnt want us to U2U DrJim specifically about any university info so that seemed kinda strange and my instincts always want me to do or find something that someone has made it clear they really really dont want you to do it.

Maybe the created an account for DrJim made some background up for him so makes it look like a genuine member with credit from Simon so it makes it look less suspiscious, make the posts from DrJim and the mods monitor the thread to see our findings.
I have a feeling we wont be hearing from DrJim again or at least until we get all 3 questions correct.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
its already obvious weve got them all correct so i doubt we will hear from him again for a while

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So whats the answers could someone put it in a format like so...

A. Name of location
B. Name of aircraft
C. Name of Base

It's just so i know what everyone thinks it is and so i know for myself.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We've already figured out:

a) It's Big Bend
b) It's probably a Eurofighter
c) It's probably Holloman AFB as it's about 400 mile sby road, well within range of a jet

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not that I don't believe in abstract topics but I believe that the photos could easily be manipulated in photoshop. It just dosn't look real to me. It might be a blue from a flying white bird. If that sounds silly then think of that being a blur of a ufo. I don't buy it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This makes me think somethings wrong

Look for his participation in a couple days (I'm jumping ahead here as I'll not be online when he expects to join the discussion).

This was from Simon when he was introducing DrJim as a new member coming soon, coincidence that Simon wasnt online when he was expecting DrJim to start the discussion?

Or am i just looking too much into this. Which i starting to think i am.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
Not that I don't believe in abstract topics but I believe that the photos could easily be manipulated in photoshop. It just dosn't look real to me. It might be a blue from a flying white bird. If that sounds silly then think of that being a blur of a ufo. I don't buy it.

We're sure there Photoshop images, if you look back you can see our own 'versions' of them!!! We've had a bit of fun with it.

The guy did ask those three specific questions at the beginning though, and no matter what it is a real place, it is most likely a real plane (though the photo of it could have been taken anywhere in the world) and if it was a real incident, the most likely place a military aircraft would come from to get to that location would be Holloman.

It does all seem like another game though, but if it wasn't it would be pretty funny how we found all this 'evidence' vaguely suggesting it might be!!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes it would be pretty funny if it wasnt a game.

Also i found it wierd that in Simons last active date was 15/8/04 but he posted the introduction post on the 31/8/04 Also...this post says it was from Simon and if you look in DrJims posts it was from him aswell, so either Simon made his friend an account by himself then passed it over, which i dont understand as im sure his friend could easily have joined up to this site by himself?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Without checking again, I think your seeing that both Simon and DrJim have posted in the introduction thread?
Simon's post was the first in the thread and DrJim's is some time later...
When you select the 'Search posts by member' thing it doesn't specify exactly which posts in the thread it's referring to..

I think that's what your getting at anyway?

EDIT:

Don't know about the time difference between 'last active' date and when he posted the thread, someone noticed that before and I don't think we came to a firm conclusion..

[edit on 5-9-2004 by AgentSmith]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join