It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it is just a coinsidence, I've realised that all of the quotes are from the list of quotes that are in a section on the site, and not all of them are conspiracy based. It was just a surprise to click on the site and come face to face with the first quote that I saw. There are others that pop up about sausages and old men and pool ! so they don't quite tie in . I think perhaps I need to take a break from this for a bit lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
HEY BOYS I DONT CARE ABOUT YOURS JETS--PHOTOS!

EVEN THE WRIGHT BROTHERS ON THE PICTURE WILL BE FASTER
"par rapport" OF THE CLOUDS SPEED : le�on # 1

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I been askng around my freinds and 1 sent me this sight
www.geocities.com...

he said it used to be in googel but ist not anymore. wud anyoen know why?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
cripes good find but it is a eurofighter which is more proof it is fake because the eurofighter is not in service yet

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger426
www.geocities.com...

Good find there ranger, I've taken the liberty of posting the image that is on the site below, incase it gets moved or something...
I'll hunt around and see if I can find anything else....

Image from link provided by Ranger426

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ok I smell a rat. I find it difficult to believe that "Ranger" just spoke with one of his friends and they gave him a link to the exact photo we are talking about.

EDIT: although the new image would explain why the sky would have been erased in the old image. The sky doesn't look smooth in the new one, it looks more pixelated than the rest of the sky. I don't know what to think. All I know is that ALL the images are fake and I'm probably wasting my time analyzing these images.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger426
www.geocities.com...

Well I think we just got the answer as to what was edited and removed from the original image. I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
hmmm strange, I was going to ask Ranger426 how long it took him to knock that one up, but this picture seems to include the pixilated area of sky that was removed from the first picture. So what's going on here???

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's weird, but it seems to be the only page on that site.. There is no home page... emmm........ Investigating further..........

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i think we should interrogate ranger426 i have a feeling that website belongs to him but its a geocities account so it could belong to ats for all i know

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Right, I can't do what I wanted because there seems to be a problem on Geocities with signing up at the moment, so maybe someone else can help?

Basically I looked at the source code for the website that Ranger has pointed out and it says it was created with "Created Using Yahoo! Wizards 2.61.65"

Has anyone here got a geocities account or any other way of finding out what version of the Wizard is currently in use?
Because my idea is that if it is a newer version than what is in the page HTML, we will know that the page was not created recently... In theory anyway...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well if we're going to treat this as a new ats-game, the person hosting that site calls himself "Vincent Clinton". There is one member on ats by the name of "vincent". He was registered 08/18/04 but still no posts. Probably nothing, though...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
and you also cant check the whois for a geocities account. so i cant see who owncs it or nothing

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think you may havve something there Durden, vincents date of registration is the same date that the e-mail was posted on the timmerca site and he was last active in 1970, wasn't that the case for some 'members' in the rings

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
all that the last active date of 1970 means is that the person never logged in

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ahhh sorry , didn't realise. Perhaps the time just hasn't come yet for vincents part in all of this maybe?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
ahhh sorry , didn't realise. Perhaps the time just hasn't come yet for vincents part in all of this maybe?
you probably are right

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It would seem rather odd to make an account for yourself and still not have visited it even 2 weeks later!!!
Anyone had any luck finding out the current version of Yahoo! Wizard in operation?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The lens flare is done in Photoshop. Anyone who has used Photoshop will clearly notice. I'll make an image and post it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hallucinated
The lens flare is done in Photoshop. Anyone who has used Photoshop will clearly notice. I'll make an image and post it.

That's OK, if you look a few pages back we've all had a good laugh and joke sticking extra 'UFO's in, flares, aircraft, the Enterprise, etc!!!

RIGHT!!! Anyway:

I've knocked together a little something here on Yahoo! (It's working again now):

www.geocities.com...

If you then check out the 'Page Source' from your browser menu, you will see that the version of Yahoo! Wizard used to create it is the same as Ranger's page:

"Yahoo! Wizards 2.61.65"

As the incident is 5 years old, I would imagine this site is supposed to have been up for a while, anyway I expect the version number used is changed fairly frequently, so it looks like it was created recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join