It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha One thing I wondered about was, when SkepticOverlord moved this thread out of RATS,was it discussed with Simon first if this is a friend of his , I would have thought that he would have done so first. I think that the time has really come for some sort of statement from someone.
I've not heard from Simon or "DrJim"... given that several members found some odd issues with the images (the Overlord will refrain from his comments), I didn't think the subject really needed to be in RATS anymore. We can always move it back if developments require. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The clouds have indeed moved between shots.

Wouldn't the clouds all move in the same direction, when they move naturally on the prevailing wind?? The way the overlay does not line up looks like one photo was 'zoomed' or reduced. Even the mountain terrain does not line up totally dead on. ( see Ash's link on page 7)

Agent Smith... I like your posts very much --belated accolades--I still had 5 pages to read!!

Re. the discussion about DrJim shown for so many more posts than you can actually find--He was given x number of points to start with--Would that have been done by 'giving' him extra posts, 'in name only' so to speak??

P.S. The pic that looks like the plane is 'dropping something' -- could it be a near miss, with the plane almost hitting something--that was my first impression.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ok,I had to have crack at the plane aswell. I have no knowledge of aircraft what so ever, but going on the basis that the location was an image taken from the web, I had another google image search and this was the closest I came up with. I don't know what you think , but rotated slightly and blurred up a bit I thought that this looked quite similar.

found here
www.raf.mod.uk...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow, the jet is almost identical to the one in the UFO image. Anyone can see that with some manipulation they could look exactly the same. (Your jet is on the right)

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks for doing what I attempted and failed miserably at kinglizard. I'm not to clever with photoshop. They certainly are similar. The placement of the missile, and the air ducts underneath seem to match.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha

Originally posted by esther
A strange case of synchronicity:

The Visitor Center at Big Bend National Park is named "Panther Junction".

The member who found the photo was Pantha.

OMG ok I know how it may look , but I really really was not in on this! That is an amazing coincidence!

Ok....I'm starting to wonder pantha...

I mean...you found two out of the two original photos so far and have provided new insights into the fakes that other members had not thought of yet in these past 9 pages - but you've posted about as frequently as DrJim and SO....and that cunning little grin on your face

hmmmmmmmm.....

[edit on 9/5/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So was this some kinda of test of our abilities? The pic was cool but it looked totally fake to me from the get go. (I haven't been on ATS in a couple of days saw this and waded through.) Kinglizard- that jet was a perfect match.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
No I'm definatly not in on it EOH, just obsessed with it
The whole thing has just been bugging me, and I was actually up till the very early hours searching images. Do we think that this was the exact same plane then? Or could this look typical of any picture of a plane firing a missile ?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think I've found one of the missing photo's from the sequence.....

Should have said this before : Inspired by Kinglizard!!!

[edit on 5-9-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Good one AgentSmith! Funny I did the same thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
haha!! Yeah your one inspired me I must admit... I was just showing it to my partner - she thinks we're all mad I think!!

I thought the 'Enterprise' kinda finished it off!

Not bad for my first attempt is it? It took me all morning to do it clutching my Photoshop Handbook!!

EDIT:

How did you get your phaser beam to come out so well? I can't get the hang of it - is there a 'knack' to it or something? Some sort of technique?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I will post a tutorial in the BTS Photoshop Assistance Thread in a little while. It�s fairly easy to do and works well for lasers or light sabers.

JAK

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Careful with the picture. You mess about too much an'....

...too late. Another Roswell.

Jack

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ok, I just can't leave this alone can I. Can this just be coincidence?
At the bottom of the page on the timmerca site, there was a bit that told you how many people were online. This has now been changed to a quote from someone called h. jackson brown, jr., which says

"the greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about."

timmerca.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ok this really must be something, it's changing , now it says

"once is a coincidence, twice is a conspiracy" - unknown

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
EDIT - You beat me to it!!!

It seems to say something different everytime you refresh the page like:

"nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say." - will durant

or

"this visage meek and humble, and hear this confidential plea voiced in reverent mumble: give me shylock, give me fagin but o god spare me ronald reagan!" - ansel adams

I noticed yesterday there were 69 people viewing the page!! Which seems rather a lot for something of it's nature - I assume most of the traffic will have been directed from here.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I live in the UK and loking at the photos the aircraft looks almost exactly like the new Eurofighter Typhoon coming into service with the RAF, german spanish and possibly italian AF's. these aircraft are not in full operational service yet and as far as im aware the RAF aircraft have only deployed overseas once to Singapore, which could be where the photo was taken. However i doubt live weapons firing would have occured during this deployment.

The typhoon has a split intake under the nose and a delta wing. It has a single tail fin and is quite a curvey aircraft so i think could very likely be the aircraft in the photo.

Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
and some more

"you have rights atecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the great legislator of the universe." - john adams

"i wish there was a knob on the tv to turn up the intelligence. there's a knob called `brightness', but it doesn't work." - gallagher

"a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - anonymous

"ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong." - thomas jefferson (notes on virginia, 1782)

This has got to mean something right? This has GOT to be a game.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by djgskymaster
I live in the UK and loking at the photos the aircraft looks almost exactly like the new Eurofighter Typhoon coming into service with the RAF, german spanish and possibly italian AF's.

yes the picture that I found is of the eurofighter, there is some info about it in the link I provided

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Anyone has an idea how and why a Eurofighter Jet would be in that area of SW USA, and firing a missile at 2 alleged UFO's ??

The pics are very interesting, as a matter of fact. But I have doubts about their authenticity as well...

Btw, the plane could also be a Dassault Rafale... I didn't find pics in the same position, but... Look at those: (click on pics to link to the original websites)

Interesting anyway...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join