It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men Arrested Attempting To Purchase Explosives, Suppressor and Manufacturing Ricin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by projectvxn

Oklahoma was a false Flag by the commie Clinton.

I don't like Clinton very much.

But that's just abject BS.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Who is this guy? A Texan? If he's fighting for Independence of Texas from the US corporate empire,then I support him totally. The independence of Texas is long overdue and we are fed up with the fascism of the corporatocracy kleptocracy that occupies Washington and London.

The tree of liberty must be watered by blood of tyrants and the corporate empire are the tyrants.

and yes Ricin is one of best toxins ever.A few nanograms is more than sufficient to kill a person.
edit on 2-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

I thought Bush was texan,
Certainly most of the US problems stem from Texan politicians and Texan oil corps.
Attitudes like yours are part of the problem. me. me. me. my state. my company.
so much for the United States.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You say against "innocents", and I am not sure what you mean by that. Are you saying the FBI are innocent, if so, what are they innocent of?
I think you are going to see a great deal more anger against the Feds and the CIA buildings etc. Many of these organisations are so corrupt its terrible. I look at 9/11 and the FBI have done "NOTHING!!!" to bring to justice those responsible! This IMHO makes the FBI accomplice to the murder of those people on 9/11. So IMO they are at least guilty of that.

There maybe decent people in the FBI but I havent seen one person who is still in the FBI stand up for truth and the US citizen.

Your source is seriously bias you have to remember, and one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. I have been called a terrorist just for questioning the "officila story"! So am I a terrorist, no I am not, I consider myself a freedom fighter.
edit on 2-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Let's not forget that these people were talking about spreading these toxins around American cities, killing indiscriminately anyone and everyone. I hardly think you want to equate a "freedom fighter" with these murderers now do you? What if your own mother, father, sister, brother, spouse or children were one of those killed? Would you wear your badge of freedom fighter with as much professed honor or be so quick as to associate your label with terrorist?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Check historical facts and the testimony of the defendants.Its clear that FBI was doing it.

www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=6074
motherjones.com...://motherjones.com/politics/2011/07/trentadue-fbi-oklahoma-cit y-bombing-evidence

www.apfn.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by survivalstation

The problem with this logic is that there ARE homegrown terrorists.

The fact is many conspiracy theorists have all but convinced themselves that terrorism doesn't exist, especially domestic terrorism. That is simply not the case.

I have to admit when I saw the title of the thread I thought it was going to be Islamic extremism. Just goes to show extremists can come in all shapes and colors. It seems like the political and economic conditions are ripe for the emergence of more extremism.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It's frightening.

And they disguise their lust for blood behind "freedom fighting".

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics