It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men Arrested Attempting To Purchase Explosives, Suppressor and Manufacturing Ricin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

In May and June 2011, Thomas and Roberts met with an undercover agent purporting to be a seller of unregistered silencers and explosive devices. According to the complaints, Thomas and Roberts allegedly agreed to purchase a silencer and an unregistered explosive device and discussed using the silencers and explosive devices in attacks against federal buildings. In furtherance of this plan, Thomas conducted surveillance of federal buildings in Atlanta and discussed with the source the possibility of attacking the federal buildings using silencers and explosive devices, as punishment for what Thomas deemed to be “treasonous” activities.

The complaints charge that during the investigation of Thomas and Roberts, Roberts described another individual named “Sammy” who, according to Roberts, had manufactured the biological toxin, ricin, and had access to the beans used to make ricin. During one of the group’s meetings in September, which was recorded by the confidential source, Crump arrived and said that he would like to make 10 pounds of ricin and disperse it in various United States cities, including Atlanta. Crump described a scenario for dispersing the ricin in Atlanta in which the toxin would be blown from a car traveling on the interstates. Crump allegedly also said that he possessed the ingredient used to make the toxin and cautioned the source about the dangers of handling it.

Yikes. The Ricin stuff is disturbing. I hate these fanatical types that think it's acceptable to kill innocents. Absolutely appalling. I have no idea how easy Ricin is to make, but I believe it's not all that difficult. I ownder if we are ever going to see a large scale attack carried out by homegrown terrorists. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Would driving along the highway actually be an effective delivery system? It seems sloppy. I always wonder where these guys go and meet the Feds. Online or something? Ask around town?

Link

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Of all the subject matter I read here on ATS, this is the stuff that haunts me and sends chills down my back. How the hell does someone come into possession of this stuff? Horrifying and if you ask me, it's only a matter of time and then all of the complaining about security restrictions and the like will seem inconsequential.

Thanks for posting this article as it's important we're reminded that these true sicko's are out there lurking and waiting for their opportunity.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Who is this guy? A Texan? If he's fighting for Independence of Texas from the US corporate empire,then I support him totally. The independence of Texas is long overdue and we are fed up with the fascism of the corporatocracy kleptocracy that occupies Washington and London.

##SNIP##

and yes Ricin is one of best toxins ever.A few nanograms is more than sufficient to kill a person.
edit on 2-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: COMMUNICATING THREATS OF VIOLENCE ON ATS…

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

What an unbelievably distasteful point of view. I'm speechless over your lack of concern for the rest of humanity. The thought that you could possibly advocate the horrific death of fellow Americans so that one state can gain its independence makes me physically sick. I hope you can somehow find enlightenment and realize how vile your statements are.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Does the corporate empire have humanity?Why are the rest of american citizenry sleeping while our nation wages genocide on defenseless nations?You like sharia law which NATO is supporting in Afghanistan,Libya,Saudi Arabia etc.You like CIA drug trade. The Feds ruined my family ok so like where were the 'fellow' americans to support me?Obama is trying take our gun rights away while He and Bush lovingly armed the mexican drug cartels so that they can murder,rape and pillage texas and arizona?
This nation was built on the murder of 20-50 million native americans and millions of blacks so like how are we 'fellow americans' innocent'... Texas wanted to secede but the North waged a illegal genocidal war to conquer us.
Its Liberty or Death for me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Yikes. The Ricin stuff is disturbing. I hate these fanatical types that think it's acceptable to kill innocents. Absolutely appalling. I have no idea how easy Ricin is to make, but I believe it's not all that difficult.

Watch Breaking Bad, Walter is doing ricin in one episode

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

This is just another FBI manufactured threat of terrorism to keep the masses living in fear of their fellow man. I've read several sources on this story and it appears that the Feds supplied the ideas and the means to arrest these aging patriots.

Never forget that one person's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I won't respond to the majority of your comments because I find them insulting. Yes, horrible atrocities have been perpetrated throughout history and they are absolutely inexcusable, but the answer is to try to find a way of ensuring they are never repeated. To wish a horrific death on the vast majority of whom had no control over such acts is deplorable. Stupidity or naivety does not rise to the punishment of extermination. Choose liberty or death for yourself if you feel the need to do so, but leave the rest of us average struggling individuals out of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I would certainly like some answers here:

1. What "militia" did these jokers belong to?

2. On what basis was this plot concocted. Meaning, what is the ideological motivation for it. I could take a reasonable stab at it, but I want the details.

This, folks, is what I mean when I say that revolutionaries, right wing or left wing, are nothing more than criminals. Forget for a second the deep implications of revolutionary action and think about the short term effects of what these people want.

Right wingers wanna use the Constitution as an excuse to kill. Left wingers wanna destroy the constitution and kill everyone who disagrees.

What's the difference?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I ownder if we are ever going to see a large scale attack carried out by homegrown terrorists.

It's more likely you will see a false flag event carried out by the Federal Government or the military industrial complex and then see the blame shifted towards some group of patsies that will be labeled as "domestic terrorists."

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

The problem with this logic is that there ARE homegrown terrorists.

The fact is many conspiracy theorists have all but convinced themselves that terrorism doesn't exist, especially domestic terrorism. That is simply not the case.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Stupidity or naivety does not rise to the punishment of extermination.

It has always led to extermination ultimately.What US corporate empire is doing is going to come back and soon we will have martial law and NWO waging genocide on the american patriots.See what happened in Rome when it was stormed by the barbarians who had suffered injustices in the hands of the romans.

I want Texas out of the corporate empire if necessary by any means because the NWO will bring in africans ,chinese troops and others who suffered in the hands of the corporate empire and then they will murder us en masse.Look at what the mexican cartels are doing in Texas and arizona.This is the future of USA and I want out of this nightmare.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

or homegrown patriots or freedom fighters fighting the soviet-nazi Rothschild-Rockefeller regime in Washington.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

You know the founding fathers would all be considered domestic terrorists if they were alive today, right?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." ~ Thomas Jefferson

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yeah ok.

Or it will turn out to be another building full of children like Tim McVeigh.

All those evil nazi/soviet/Rothschild children.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

precisely.People here are apologists and sheep for the corporate empire.

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.'
--Ben Franklin

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Oklahoma was a false Flag by the commie Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Oh it exists Im sure. It has for a good while, they just hadnt put a frequent name on it up until the 80s or so I guess.
And nope they arent Texans. We may be rowdy, but we arent Anti American and we damn sure arent Terrorists.
Ahem, unless you call assaulting a case of beer and threatening some BBQ, terrorism
Im sure cattle ponder that now an again.

Pretty nasty plan there. Ricin, driving down highways.
I think what bothered me the most was that they said they were militia.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You are under a great delusion if you think you are any less selfish or self-serving than the barbarians you profess to hate. I can only hope that you give this some thought away from the hatred you have stewing inside of you.

I genuinely hope that you find peace in your heart, my friend, for to be so hateful must be a torturous burden to bare. I'll say no more to antagonize you but know that you have my prayers that you can find forgiveness and love in your heart.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yeah except the founding fathers were men of principle.

John Adams, for instance, and his defense of the 8 British soldiers accused of committing the murder of 5 civilians, even though he was a son of the American Revolution, got 6 of these men off and the other two convicted of manslaughter.

He didn't do this because he liked the British. But because he was a principled man:

John Adams

In 1770, a street confrontation resulted in British soldiers killing five civilians in what became known as the Boston Massacre.[14] The soldiers involved were arrested on criminal charges. Not surprisingly, they had trouble finding legal counsel to represent them. Finally, they asked Adams to defend. He accepted, though he feared it would hurt his reputation. In their defense, Adams made his now famous quote regarding making decisions based on the evidence: "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

A bunch of men with ricin and rifles does not equate to the principled leadership and understanding of jurisprudence and justice that this or any other founding father exemplified. Not just with their words, not just with their beliefs, but with their actions.

These men, whoever they are, are nothing like this.
edit on 2-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join