It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mockrock

Updated info on JPL

0010396 AU

The minimum orbit intersection distance is 155 522.081 kilometer = 96 636.940 89 miles!

This is half the distance mainstream media is claiming !

"The huge space rock will miss our planet by just 200,000 miles on Tuesday, November 8, giving scientists a front-row seat for such a rare event."

Could this possibly be because the media aren't obsessively checking the JPL browser every fifteen minutes?

That's the second time I have checked it... the first was when it jumped in size to 400m

Come on this this is major news !! The miss distance just halved !

For the final time...THE MISS DISTANCE HAS NOT HALVED...from the time when the JPL website was made available (to me anyway), the miss distance in the browser has always been 0.0022AU on November 9, 2011...it is still that way...Please relax on all these threads...

That is not the number on the JPL update read it for yourself in the additional information box Earth MOID = 0.0010396 AU not 0.0022AU ! Its here ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Read it
edit on 31-10-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Listen, I am not going to keep repeating myself...the number you are quoting has NOTHING to do with YU55 approach and flyby...Please...look at this and you and everyone else can see the data...it is kept up to date...There is no data present in your link that drops lower than 0.0022 on November 9, 2011...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Now, unless you have some CONCRETE DATA to indicate this is false, then stop the fear mongering and baseless conjecture...if your object is to help people, then please post your data contradicting the data I have provided...

edit on 10/31/2011 by jeichelberg because: Clarity of response

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am unaware of what MOID has to do with how close this object will come to the Earth...Minimum Orbit Intersection Distance may have nothing to do with how close it comes...and I am unsure if that figure ever changed on the JPL website...

This is sourced from lowell astronomy...

www2.lowell.edu...

It has to do with resonance affecting intersection from what I understand...Furthermore, you will find on the associated table that YU55 does not have the LOWEST measured MOID...I am almost sorry I wrote that, because you will probably post some other baseless claim...

edit on 10/31/2011 by jeichelberg because: (additional info)

edit on 10/31/2011 by jeichelberg because: additional info

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That is not the number on the JPL update read it for yourself in the additional information box Earth MOID = 0.0010396 AU not 0.0022AU

That is how far away from Earth's orbit 2005 YU 55 will be as it crosses the ecliptic. If you refer to this page, you will see that the closest approach to Earth itself remains 0.0022 AU:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Please stop reaching.
edit on 31-10-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
As anyone should know, I dont believe in coincidences and all the events noted are clearly not just typical training.

We have been lied to by many agencies and many people we are suppose to trust. Perhaps, in some small way I can see why they would not want to create panic, but it is that lack of wanting to inform us that should tell you they dont care what happens to us.

An impact in the Pacific will effect many nations like Russia, China and most of Alaska and the west coast are all going to be effected if such a impact does occur. Japan and many other nations will be effected as well.

An event of such proportions would be needed to justify a national emergency. That emergency would of course require control of the airwaves and this is what truly concerns me.

Only when control of our communications is complete can the NWO begin their evil agenda because it will be under the cover of no communication that will allow the NWO to begin what actions they intend to take without anyone knowing what is going on. With no communication, we wont know whats going on across town let alone the nation.

Should mandatory evacuations be given to regions, many will be faced with FEMA trains if they leave and destruction if they dont. This is exactly the way they need and want things to begin their evil plans while pretending to evacuate people to safety.

While many see that an impact is probable, it now makes perfect sense to me that this impact is why Russian media recently announced the building of 5000 bunkers for their citizens.

If you look at the impact area anyone can see that Russia and China are going to be effected. This could explain why the Chinese built those empty cities, because they already know they will need them for the people that will be displaced as a result of the impact and the impact area effected.

This tells me that Russia, China and the United Nations as evidenced by the Exercise Pacific Wave 11 know what is going to happen and have been preparing for longer than we know. It also proves that we are being left to find out only after the event and not before.

We have much to consider as we move into November, but 11-09-11 is not the only date that we should be looking for something to happen. 11-11-11 and 11-22-11 are also key dates and when one looks at all the preparations that our government has taken with FEMA food orders, FEMA coffins, I see the entire 13 day window being used to grapple control over the nation as we suffer a global impact.

Control over us and our communications could be why the test was scheduled a year in advance or more for an event that they have already considered the effects on society and how things could turn out.

This alone indicates that they know more than they tell us and the whole time NASA has been lying to the nation while keeping YU55 low key to everyone until now. Their own actions show us they dont care about our safety one bit, only what we will be forced to do after such an event.

I would hope that those in Alaska and along the west coast understand what is coming, because once it hits, our world and nation will never be the same.

Of note. The Berlin wall fell in 11-09-1989. It was time of great world changes and the end of the cold war.

In addition, 11-09-1938 is when Crystal Night in Germany occurred, so we should take note of history to consider events in a broader perspective, because if mandatory FEMA evacuations begin, so will the loading of the trains to take these people to a supposed safe zone many states away from Alaska and the west coast.

Under cover of some national emergency we may never know where the trains go and or what happens to those on the trains. During a national evacuation disaster involving millions is when FEMA will do what their secret plans call for and with no one reporting or communicating, we will never know what is going on until its too late to run from what they offer as a final solution.

Spread the word, inform those that will listen and prepare the best way we can considering we aren't being told all there is to consider. Time is short.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

New International Version (©1984)
The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
New Living Translation (©2007)
But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.

English Standard Version (©2001)
He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
He who sits in Heaven will laugh and Lord Jehovah will mock them.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The one enthroned in heaven laughs. The Lord makes fun of them.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

American King James Version
He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

American Standard Version
He that sitteth in the heavens will laugh: The Lord will have them in derision.

Bible in Basic English
Then he whose seat is in the heavens will be laughing: the Lord will make sport of them.

Douay-Rheims Bible
He that dwelleth in heaven shall laugh at them: and the Lord shall deride them.

Darby Bible Translation
He that dwelleth in the heavens shall laugh, the Lord shall have them in derision.

English Revised Version
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
He who sits in the heavens will laugh. The Lord will have them in derision.

Young's Literal Translation
He who is sitting in the heavens doth laugh, The Lord doth mock at them.

I am curious, though . . .

what set of experiences in your first 25 years left you with such a terminal allergy toward spiritual data and issues?

My life experiences have convinced me that any arrogance on my part has always resulted in negative consequences.
edit on 31/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: change a detail

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

My thoughts are that

many ATSers

desperately need to examine how they know what they think they know.

Some have been infected with such a terminal allergy toward all things and data spiritual

that they are swallowing oceans full of risk of a TYPE II ERROR in their desperately hostile fleeing any chance of a TYPE I ERROR about such matters.

Not very scientific, that

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I think your exhortation is well put.

The satanic globalists are quite serious about forcing the world population down to 200 million.

Even the Bible asserts that in this END TIMES era . . . during the Great Tribulation period,

1/3 of the earth's population will die.

Later

1/3 of what's left will die.

Thankfully, that's not down to 200 million . . . but it's still a LOT of blood flowing.

Those who pretend that life is going to go on more or less as it always had are not awake;

not functioning on all the cylinders they could have firing . . .

are not well informed;

are not connecting even the most simple dots . . .

may be living in terminal denial.

Such habits are not great precursors of great survival skills.

I doubt that the coming comet on 9 Nov is going to be any big deal.

However, there ARE SOME VERY BIG DEALS on the near horizon.

And walking around or glued to the brain neutralizing tube in terminal denial; abject ignorance or fantasy land constructions on reality will not result in maximum probabilities of personal survival.

edit on 31/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: dinking with font

edit on 31/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You need to remember this place is here for entertainment kinda like Rush Limbaugh you have to take it with a sense of humor. We are not all gonna die next week. A very few if any from ths site. Just read and sort out the facts and take the rest with a smile.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Listen, I am not going to keep repeating myself...the number you are quoting has NOTHING to do with YU55 approach and flyby...Please...look at this and you and everyone else can see the data...it is kept up to date...There is no data present in your link that drops lower than 0.0022 on November 9, 2011...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Now, unless you have some CONCRETE DATA to indicate this is false, then stop the fear mongering and baseless conjecture...if your object is to help people, then please post your data contradicting the data I have provided...

edit on 10/31/2011 by jeichelberg because: Clarity of response

I do think YU55 will hit, from the events that are surrounding the date.. Too many coincidences!

Proof is in the events.

APEC summit CEO's and World leaders excuse to be away on the 9th
Tsunami Test 9th
EMA Test 9th
Asteroid flyby 9th

Date 9/11 !

This is a weaponized asteroid being steered into Earth. Using the asteroid's rotation a simple propulsion device could easily change the trajectory... The Russians made a plan to do it during the cold war.

But this time WE the people are the enemy..the inconvenience that stands in the way of the NWO

APEC is the framework for the New World Order.. Globalization and how to plunder poorer countries.

"For most of the Cold War era, the scientific community was largely unaware of the role played by such collisions in the history of Earth, and of how truly devastating an asteroid impact could be on a large scale. More importantly, they only had rudimentary theories on the composition and nature of this cosmic debris. Even though they could reach nearby asteroids with spacecraft and effect a change in course via nuclear impulse weapons, it would have also taken months using the computational methods at the time to work out a new trajectory for any impactor, and pinpoint accuracy was by no means guaranteed.

Today, any power that can boast interplanetary spaceflight capability can use asteroid impactors as weapons. Besides the US and Russia, today this includes the member nations of the ESA, and in the near future will likely include China, India, and Japan as well.

A potential asteroid weapon would have to be carefully chosen, and its trajectory laid out with equal attention to detail. Ideally, a candidate impactor should be just large enough to cause tremendous local damage, but not so massive as to create global environmental havoc and risk the redirecting nation’s existence."

orbitalvector.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You are getting all hot an bothered because of that stupid site you linked??

Well, that explains it.

Really, you need to learn some critical thinking skills of your own, and not rely so heavily on scenarios that are created from imagination. This is not to say that the idea for using objects such as asteroids as potential weapons is not invalid.....it has been often written in many a science fiction story. Even a trilogy I can think of that suggested using comets that are steered to impact Mars, to bring water to that planet for terra-forming.

Problem is, though....for your conviction that it *is going to happen* in a week is......

Today, any power that can boast interplanetary spaceflight capability can use asteroid impactors as weapons.

....you quoted that from the website, and do not realize that no spacecraft has ever been launched from Earth to rendezvous with 2005 YU55!!!

Since every space launch is well known (a bit hard to keep "secret"), and many various people and agencies are monitoring space, there would have been some hint, long ago (to allow for travel time) of some such mission to the asteroid.

Furthermore....the idea of mounting something on the asteroid to provide thrust capability to alter its trajectory is, at this point in time, major science fiction, AND would require a manned mission most probably. The whole thing would have to be designed, engineered, tested....etc. Space technology does not get created out of thin air.

I blame Hollywood in general, and Bruce Willis in particular (
) for making it seem all *too easy* (as in that appallingly bad film "Armageddon", from 1998.

Gawd, that was horrible from a scientific standpoint. Crap like it poisons the minds of people who don't understand reality.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

No, the drills by FEMA are routine. This is their first test between them and the FCC to do a nationwide broadcast.
I can assure you that there will be many more and will become routine.
This has been coming down the pike long before anyone knew about it. This wasn't decided last month.

As far as dates being the same as historical events, if you look at any date on the calendar, many historical events happened that day.
edit on 31-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's similar coincidences that lead people to claim that we were all going to die on September 26th. Also, your claims about APEC aren't even correct. For one the annual Economic Leader's Meeting isn't going to be held until the 12th, not the 9th. Furthermore, it is only leaders from Asian-Pacific countries (with the exception of Taiwan). You would think that if the elites were trying to protect themselves they would also account for the Europeans considering the claims that the elites all descend from European royalty.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Mockrock, I understand.

I really do.

I was once fresh to the conspiracy world, for me it started in 1998. Y2K was the big subject then, and I swallowed it hook, line and sinker. I got my family ready, we spent loads on stocking up.

On 01/01/2000 I was...embarrassed outwardly, but also..disappointed I can now admit. It felt like I, in a way, was smarter then all the people who laughed at me, then, when they were still laughing...It was a traumatic experience for me. It was traumatic for my family as well, they had put their trust in me..and after the 96th can of baked beans they were kinda pissed.

I suspect, you swallowed Elenin hook, line and sinker, and are now experiencing the same kinds of emotions. I do not judge you, but can only share my own experience, that it gets better. It is a mistake, to transfer your "hopes" to yet another event, because I can promise you that in the conspiracy community there is ALWAYS another event just as the last one withers away in anonymity.
I do not think you are scaremongering. I think that the fear gives YOU purpose, and it having been taken away by the failure of Elenin you are now searching for something to take its place.

I do not judge you for this, I understand for personal experience what it feels like. Y2K didn't happen, It wasn't the end of the world for me, don't let Elenin or YU be the end of the world for you, LIVE, LOVE...enjoy life.. because truly, one day your apocalypse will surely come.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

And when NOTHING happens, will you be back here on the 10th or 12th or whatever the "day after" is for your current doomsday to apologize for being an irrefutable fear mongerer? Or will you claim "ATS effect!!1!" and move on to the next horse# theory that you nick from Youtube?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Ever consider Y2K wasn't a problem because of the army of IT people that spent a year trying to make sure it wasn't a problem?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

Mockrock, I understand.

I really do.

I was once fresh to the conspiracy world, for me it started in 1998. Y2K was the big subject then, and I swallowed it hook, line and sinker. I got my family ready, we spent loads on stocking up.

On 01/01/2000 I was...embarrassed outwardly, but also..disappointed I can now admit. It felt like I, in a way, was smarter then all the people who laughed at me, then, when they were still laughing...It was a traumatic experience for me. It was traumatic for my family as well, they had put their trust in me..and after the 96th can of baked beans they were kinda pissed.

I suspect, you swallowed Elenin hook, line and sinker, and are now experiencing the same kinds of emotions. I do not judge you, but can only share my own experience, that it gets better. It is a mistake, to transfer your "hopes" to yet another event, because I can promise you that in the conspiracy community there is ALWAYS another event just as the last one withers away in anonymity.
I do not think you are scaremongering. I think that the fear gives YOU purpose, and it having been taken away by the failure of Elenin you are now searching for something to take its place.

I do not judge you for this, I understand for personal experience what it feels like. Y2K didn't happen, It wasn't the end of the world for me, don't let Elenin or YU be the end of the world for you, LIVE, LOVE...enjoy life.. because truly, one day your apocalypse will surely come.

Well put. You've nailed the psychological drive that powers belief in conspiracy as a culture or creed, rather than a set of possible events. It's about grasping at certainty in world full of random events.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

And during that time TPTB clearly reported the work being performed in response to Y2K...even so, a lot of people remained in a state of panic...went overboard on preparation, and decried the ability of people to do anything worthwhile in response..."THEY CANNOT STOP Y2K!!!..." was a lot of what I heard then...and yet now, they are capable of redirecting asteroids and blacking out targeted space launches designed to achieve wiping out select populations...No one was hiding the potential impact of Y2K and it appeared the response was adequate...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
T2K I loved that made a lot a lot a lot of money. We really need a good scam like that again. I didn't work for 5 years traveled the world. Ahh yess the good times we had

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Originally posted by Merigold

Mockrock, I understand.

I really do.

Well put. You've nailed the psychological drive that powers belief in conspiracy as a culture or creed, rather than a set of possible events. It's about grasping at certainty in world full of random events.

I haven't bought any beans... damn it do I need beans!? Do beans repel asteroids? What is this bean conspiracy... there must be some youtube vids on this !

I never thought Elenin was the event.. its Yu55 Eleven nine.. Elenin was a hoax to get us all riled up.

What drives conspiracy is lying governments who murder their own people .. 9/11

After 9/11 anything is possible !

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join