YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Would you want the emergency broadcast system to rely on email? Seriously?

Think abou this for a second.

If those responsders are responding to an emergency, how will they check their "email"?

Then how will they inform the public?

What would you expect the military to do on public soil?

So let me get this straight: instead of just having FEMA and the FCC give out a national broadcast, you want someone to email every fire, police, and military personnel and then expect them to notify the public?

So smarty pants, who is it in these divisions should be emailed and told how to handle things?

Which agency should be in charge of which emergency? If it is a toxic spill, who is going to tell the fire department, which fire department and who to evacuate? How to clean up and where it goes? Who is going to decide if its a public nuisance or not? Who is going to notify the hospitals to put alternate triage plans into place in case there are mass casualties? And which hospitals? Who is going to handle all the calls coming into 911 and poison control when the systems overload? Who is going to coordinate the EMS to figure out who is an emergency and who isn't in order to not overload EMS with patients? In the case of a bioterrorism attack, who is going to hand out the meds and where?

Now its not so simple is it.
edit on 2-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Just curious... when YU55 fails to hit us what is the next comet/asteroid that will threaten earth

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

All alphabet agencies already have full on contact emails.
Some use these daily.
Part of an administrators job is to read their email.
And if we were hit by an asteroid, really what could anyone do?
Keep it simple bro!
Smarty pants? really?
I prefer dungarees!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
Just curious... when YU55 fails to hit us what is the next comet/asteroid that will threaten earth

If there isnt one they might make up one.....I really dont kno;w what to expect cause there is so many different models saying to many different things...Im prepard with food and water if needed but i really just hope to ;go home to heaven..I have dreamt of this astroid or one like it,way back in the pasat..Wonder if this is the right one and we are hearing that it istnt going to hit and it really does...Does any one know if the Elite or bunkering down on that date???

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
States that YU55 will not strike Earth...there is more here, including a diagram of the projected path...it will pass within .0022 AU, roughly 300Km from Earth...

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Have you been smoking your socks? 300km??? I guess you skipped all your math classes.

1 AU = 149,597,870.691 kilometers (source: Nasa)
0,0022AU * 149 597 870 = 329 115km from earth..

You only missed by 328 815KM....

Distance from the center of the earth to the center of the moon is: 384,403 km. So almost the same, and the moon doesn`t come crashing into us. YU55 is also traveling @ 49392 km/h and is 110 m - 240 m. If it in some freak circumstance were to hit earth you wouldn`t be looking at a really big tsunami.

If it had been 5x the size and traveling double the speed and a bit closer to us - then it could do some serious damage. OR if it hit the moon, since they`re roughly the same distance. It`s probably a bit to small to effect the moons orbit, but who knows. With the right angle and the wrong center of the moon. Maybe..

Edit: Also - Earths diameter is about 12750KM so it will only take it about 15 minutes to pass earth.

edit on 3-11-2011 by br0ker because: Adding info.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i waiting for the date to arrive , countdown YU55

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
i waiting for the date to arrive , countdown YU55

I think I came up with some other interesting facts about YU55 in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How lesser asteroids got a Torino scale rating.. and how the danger from this one is understated. They suggest this is the biggest one to make a close pass since 1976...

The 1976 one was half the size of YU55.. therefore this is the largest asteroid to pass this close on record, hence I cannot understand that as they revised the size up the Torino scale did not increase.. makes no sense!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 3-11-2011 by mwcoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Getting really bored with all these Meteors destroying the earth each week here on ATS... Oh wait a minute they don't, they miss us by miles and when I say miles I mean 'thousands of'... It staggers me how many paranoid people there are on this website. If something catacysmic is going to happen to us sometime soon, nothing we can do about it, so instead of worring what if... Enjoy what you have..

And finally all I can say to YU55 is "Come and have a go, if you think your hard enough".

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator

This YU55 is a good chance for a Hit but not this Time
but i read (!!!) that in 1. or 2. Returns to our beautiful Earth
the chance for a Hit increased significant and some of the
Space-Organizations are highly concerned!

But don't mind it, it would be such a huge Honor to die together with the whole Humankind,
there are not so many other People who got this luck

Always look on the bright Side of Life

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by br0ker

States that YU55 will not strike Earth...there is more here, including a diagram of the projected path...it will pass within .0022 AU, roughly 300Km from Earth...

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Have you been smoking your socks? 300km??? I guess you skipped all your math classes.

1 AU = 149,597,870.691 kilometers (source: Nasa)
0,0022AU * 149 597 870 = 329 115km from earth..

You only missed by 328 815KM....

Distance from the center of the earth to the center of the moon is: 384,403 km. So almost the same, and the moon doesn`t come crashing into us. YU55 is also traveling @ 49392 km/h and is 110 m - 240 m. If it in some freak circumstance were to hit earth you wouldn`t be looking at a really big tsunami.

If it had been 5x the size and traveling double the speed and a bit closer to us - then it could do some serious damage. OR if it hit the moon, since they`re roughly the same distance. It`s probably a bit to small to effect the moons orbit, but who knows. With the right angle and the wrong center of the moon. Maybe..

Edit: Also - Earths diameter is about 12750KM so it will only take it about 15 minutes to pass earth.

edit on 3-11-2011 by br0ker because: Adding info.

Yeah, I missed all my math classes...sorry I made a typo and left off a few zeroes...Next time you make a mistake, I will make sure to keep any derision away from the keyboard...Have a great day...And thanks for being the second person to point out my mistake...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Not the US people, but the people who are REALLY behind the US government. Come on no sane person can believe the official 9/11 story ! America is a great nation that has been let down by corrupt leaders. The government has been bought by private finance, with vested interests; that have taken you into false wars and murdered your citizens.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Come on! www.youtube.com...

I know you think it is patriotic (which is used to make you blind, complicit and stupid!) which makes you defend your country but the people who did this to your country have nothing to do with what America was meant to represent, criticizing them is not anti-American .. It's pro American people!

edit on 2-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

Why are you bringing 9/11/01 into this?

Let us just say you are right...the government is out to get us...What do you do? They have all these wonderful abilities to manipulate all these powerful forces of nature, up to and including space rocks...I do not know about you, but I am nowhere near that capable...

Granted, if I did have that ability or I had the authority to control it, I would choose to put the technology to benefit all of mankind...why do you think the, "people who are REALLY behind the US Government...," would not?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Not the US people, but the people who are REALLY behind the US government. Come on no sane person can believe the official 9/11 story ! America is a great nation that has been let down by corrupt leaders. The government has been bought by private finance, with vested interests; that have taken you into false wars and murdered your citizens.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Come on! www.youtube.com...

I know you think it is patriotic (which is used to make you blind, complicit and stupid!) which makes you defend your country but the people who did this to your country have nothing to do with what America was meant to represent, criticizing them is not anti-American .. It's pro American people!

edit on 2-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

Why are you bringing 9/11/01 into this?

Let us just say you are right...the government is out to get us...What do you do? They have all these wonderful abilities to manipulate all these powerful forces of nature, up to and including space rocks...I do not know about you, but I am nowhere near that capable...

Granted, if I did have that ability or I had the authority to control it, I would choose to put the technology to benefit all of mankind...why do you think the, "people who are REALLY behind the US Government...," would not?

Everything is relevant to 9/11/01 because it was the first event that really exposed the extremists in the US government. The technology to manipulate nature has been around a long time.. This week in the UK tremors were proven to have been caused by fracking..(extraction of natural gas) So if we can unintentionally induce earthquakes, then we can certainly do it if we intended to.. With the colossal military budget of the US I would say they could do it with ease.. The UK is not prone to earthquakes, so imagine if you did this 'fracking' on a fault line.. There are many ways to induce an earthquake..

Once you have gone down the path of killing innocent people there is no distinction made between 3000 and 3 million, the line has been crossed.

So I say keep the pressure on, it may force them into more desperate actions.. But if we show that they can't get away with these crazy plans anymore, then we are empowered and perhaps we may see true freedom in the future..

So would they allow an asteroid to hit or even steer one into the planet.. ? When this would create countless opportunities for control, including the weaponization of space for an 'asteroid defense system.'

edit on 3-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by AnimositisominA

9/11 and 7/7 were supposed to be nothing but drills, howeer this didnt turn out to be the case did it?

9/11 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.
7/7 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.

Go figure. Coincidence? Of course not.

Makes perfectly sense, since these drills were the best way to get prepared for the real catastrophy, that was know to come, without panicking the citizens in advance.

Ko3

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

You say you are keeping, "the pressure on..." Again, I ask you, implore you, beseech you, to explain, what possible pressure you or anyone else commenting on ATS could actually bring to bear against such people described by you...They are intent to get us you say...They have the ability to control nature and environment...They have at their disposal all the power of the Universe as we know it, according to you...And commenting on ATS amounts to pressure how!?!?!?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

On the other hand, if it was 300km then I would be as freaked out as you were

Didn`t mean to step on you, sorry!

But it is pretty important that everyone know it`s not 300 but more then 300 000km, with 300km there would actually be reason to be nervous.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You say you are keeping, "the pressure on..." Again, I ask you, implore you, beseech you, to explain, what possible pressure you or anyone else commenting on ATS could actually bring to bear against such people described by you...They are intent to get us you say...They have the ability to control nature and environment...They have at their disposal all the power of the Universe as we know it, according to you...And commenting on ATS amounts to pressure how!?!?!?

Pressure is such: If we actually manage to predict one of these staged events before it happens.. Then the penny will drop for the rest of the population! This stuff stays in cyber space.. The internet was seen as a great tool for globalization but is causing problems for them. That's why forums such as this are useful to them... we heard ourselves into a group identified as a conspiracy forum.. away from the mainstream and easy to keep an eye on as its impossible to close your account!

You do not need all the power in the universe to nudge an asteroid, just the budget.. and a fracking plant is incredibly simple.. Earthquakes are not difficult to cause.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Pressure is such: If we actually manage to predict one of these staged events before it happens.. Then the penny will drop for the rest of the population! This stuff stays in cyber space.. The internet was seen as a great tool for globalization but is causing problems for them. That's why forums such as this are useful to them... we heard ourselves into a group identified as a conspiracy forum.. away from the mainstream and easy to keep an eye on as its impossible to close your account!

You do not need all the power in the universe to nudge an asteroid, just the budget.. and a fracking plant is incredibly simple.. Earthquakes are not difficult to cause.

The only person who seems to be feeling any pressure is you. Do I understand you correctly? You are hammering away at this because if, contrary to the odds, YU55 does impact the Earth, you will be able to use this thread to "prove" that it was all a staged event? Then, because you have been predicting that it is a staged event, this will somehow cause everyone on Earth to believe that some conspiracy was responsible for it and rise up against the perpetrators? You need to ask yourself: "What if nothing happens? Won't that ruin my credibility? Will I ever be able to open anyone's eyes once I've made such a spectacularly bad prediction?"

As for your belief that an asteroid is easy to nudge: I hope that when the time really does come, your belief is well founded.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare
the more threads i read on ATS, the more i wonder why the demand for straight jackets isn't higher.

Amen..

That pretty much sums it up

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Hey just created an account on ATS (usually like to remain as Anon as possible).

More importantly, I created this account because I have kept this YU55 in the back of my head for about a month now and as I look at the trajectory that NASA has provided, it comes to my attention that Earth's gravity has no effect on YU55 in their animation... So I watched the video again keeping gravity in mind.

Well to be completely honest, it looks to me like this thing is going to be sent right into the moon... Possibly at a higher speed than NASA's estimated velocity because of the "sling-shot" effect.

My intention is not to scare anybody, but if you know a thing or 2 about physics I'd like you to watch it and post your thoughts on the matter.

Video:
cnn.com...

I'd like to add that I've had 2 dreams in my life about the moon falling to the earth. One dream it was whole and engulfed the sky and (in the other dream) it was obliterated somehow and crashing around me in blazing pieces.

We rely on the moon being there more than most people understand, I just hope NASA is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join