It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just caught occupiers stealing my water which we pay for.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Seriously? You think you're in the right and handled that well? You have no people skills and no compassion. You should've told them to take all you need, it only costs me a few dollars a month. This is basic kindness and compassion we're talking about. The Bible, one of the first things mankind chose to write about, was about these ideals. I'm not a religious person, but if you can't see how you handled that badly, you need to go read it, again.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

There are stores all over the area where they could buy a bottle of water. Not to mention I would think that all that money being donated would go towards providing basic needs for the protesters.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
I have asked the question twice now, Who's water and property was this, with no reply. I am getting the feeling that the OP does not own the alleged property nor does he/she pay the bills. As far as we know the person who does pay the water bill here did give consent. I doubt this but without clarification how do we know for sure?

You know you have lost the arguement when you have to start attacking the person you are argueing with. The information you are asking is none of your business, so that when the poster refuses to reply you try to try to use that to discredit his statement.

There has already been one moron posting here who said that they should find out where the poster lives "so that when martial law is declared" they can pay him a visit.

link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't know where you live, but my son has a 300$ water bill in the summer in Tx. So it can be expensive. We have a well and it is costly pumping water with electricity we can hardly afford the electric bill. So it all depends.

Oh, I agree! FYI I pay $1.57 per CCF so my bill for the last 2 months is $11.74 plus costumer charges.

I don't condone stealing but my question remains unanswered.
Who's property was this and who pays the water bill?
edit on 10/28/2011 by Devino because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Honestly Slayer ..will you call the cops if saw someone still water from someone else yard? I think NOT

Probably not for STEALING water but for trespassing...?

YES.

link   
Dear Protesters:

Please buy a small jug of bleach and use this to purify the water you're going to have to take from the city fountains in the parks you're occupying. One small drop of this will remove any dangerous stuff from the water that may kill you.

Thanks for sticking your kneck out for us and taking the pain of rubber bullets.
Remember, brothers, blood is thicker than water.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If someone is stealing water they're desperate. You've never been there so you have no idea about how their situation likely is.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

They probably get just enough money from this greedy ass country to afford sharpies and paper.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

OP, if you think WATER is some kind of private commodity that should be paid for, the problem's with YOU, not these punks.

Nobody works to produce water, and to bring it to a tap is a logical social responsibility to the government, not unaccountable private interests. So NO they are not stealing from you.

Water is a basic natural resource and a fundamental physiological need of all animals, no living creature can survive without it. To put money between us and water is part of the problem that Occupy movement protests against, namely the corporate takeover of public assets by big business.

Water is FREE. Any attempt to make it commercial is STEALING.
edit on 28/10/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I see people judging and entire group based off the actions of a few all the time since OWS and i am talking about the Police and giving a free pass to nothing the TPm could ever get away with.

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by xavi1000
Honestly Slayer ..will you call the cops if saw someone still water from someone else yard? I think NOT

Probably not for STEALING water but for trespassing...?

YES.

But they needed that trespassing for that water

edit on 28-10-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

If someone is stealing water they're desperate. You've never been there so you have no idea about how their situation likely is.

But apparently you know exactly what the situation was

Are you done yet?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
reply to post by mileysubet

Then be angry with your govt. They take from you all the time with out asking.

And BOOM goes the dynamite.

Seriously though, if two kids change your mind about an entire movement you might need to stay in your little bubble where every progressive movement has 100% of it's members acting like angels.

How do you know they were associated with the occupy movement anyway? This reeks of an ulterior motive...
edit on 28-10-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

The occupiers stole something, to keep them alive, FACT.

They likely had no other recourse for getting that resource, FACT.

You would deny someone, something that may keep them alive, because they were stealing it? What does that say about your fundamentals? Stealing > life?

I'm not sure the 1% statement is acceptable. What they are against is everywhere.

What you think people can't ASK for water if they need it?

link   

The op does, which is why he was vague and painted himself up as some kind of hero. All I've read in this thread is, "I'm greedy and I'm right!" Get some values.

link   
Ah yes! Because two little punks represent a whole movement!

God forbid if someone doesn't say the same about race! : O
edit on 28-10-2011 by WasDeno because: Left out a few words.

link   
reply to post by Saturnian

That's just it though. It's not just two men. We keep getting reports on here of residents from the areas where these protests are taking place complaining about how the protesters have no regard for them or their property. And every time the OWS supporters keep saying that it's just one or two people and it doesn't represent the movement. But as we get more and more of these reports it's becoming apparent that it's more than one or two people who have no regard for the people they are supposedly fighting for.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

This may be true, but most people living in a city don't have to option to pay for water or to not pay for water. The water going to his house was not free he has to pay for it, even if it should be it was not, so they stole the water.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

If the "occupiers" had stolen something the police would have made out a report ?? did the police take a report?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

As I said, I'm sure they did ask. I'm sure everyone they asked said no, so they got sick of asking and took some water. Don't bathe for a week, put on an OWS shirt, then go door to door and see how long it takes to find three containers of water for a few hundred people. Let us know how long it takes you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join