It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
11/11/11 adds to 33 Jesus died at 33 .33 is sacred masonic number , something will happen like a mass ufo sighting .
Blue Beam anyone ? !

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

and they will all fail.. I wish this thread could be pinned on the frontpage or something. Like a wall shame..

Thanks for linking to the threads also. I will know which members are irrelevant and not to read any of their posts in future when these dates pass.
edit on 20-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Battlefield 3 will be the best game of all time, thats my prediction

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Battlefield 3 will be the best game of all time, thats my prediction

Sorry that will go to SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
For you numerology nuts:

12/21 = 33. 11/11/11=33

I predict that 12/18/12 will be a day of enlightenment where all creatures will come to understand the Meaning of Life. The Universe. And Everything.

As fortold by the prophet Sir Douglass Adams.

12+18+12.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Most excellent and awesome research, information. This is my kind of thread. I can't wait to see what happens!~

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Why do people exclude the 20 in 2012, as if the whole date is not as important as the two digits that are necessary for numerological hijinks to ensue.

11/11/2011=8, or 35, or 2033.

Spooky.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Just ignore BrokenCircle he is broken. Obviously likes conflict so every response is fuel to the fire. Ignore him/her so that we dont have to see any more posts as I have yet to see anyone support a single comment made by him/her/it.
edit on 20-10-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Cool, 22 days of more predictions that won't happen.. The end of the world ones are the best, always are. I love the fact that the people who are wrong about them do one of two things.. Kill themselves, or just push the date back a few months/years.

I haven't heard of any after 2012, I'm sure there are plenty, but that one seems to be the one that will be the funniest failed prediction since Y2K.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just want SOMETHING to happen already, anything, biblical or hollywood-esque. Kind of jealous of all the cool stories in the bible id like to see some of that stuff, give me something raw i could believe in.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wasn't october 24th the day the stock market is supposed to crash? As predicted by that guy who predicted the crash in 08 by tracking the vatican.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So I only have 15 mins ?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
if nothing happens i gonna be can of happy
lol

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You forgot Nov 5th!
guy fawkes, its Bonfire night w00t!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Well NOW THATS INTERESTING. I just woke from a spooky dream. And decided to come online, something to do before going back to sleep.

In this dream, it repeated to me, I guessed at the time..so that I would remember it when I woke. I promise..I haven't read this thread or heard of most of these dated predictions, thats all I can say.

The dream said on "Oct 28" I would be 'leaving'. Now..I've known for a while I was dying, so I've had time to accept all that.
It said 'I would walk out the door and down the drive and as the Sun came across the face of the Earth, I would leave' and to say goodbye to my sister. There was a little more, but really it was the same short message over and over. Very strange.

11-11-11 is the Date of Metatrons gathering in Arkansas. I have investigated this, and for those who don't believe that the El/Greys are real, well..sorry for the info I'm about to give you anyway.
Metatron is supposedly channeled. It is not. The 'guru' is a El in human form. He takes the people 3 by 3 into a private conference. And this is when they are taken. They are looking for the 'High Priests' who have reincarnated. These are the 'Aryan' who attacked India(Vedic lore) which were 'Moses' people during his '40 years of wandering' which was actually a war launched on the rest of the world; and the Ba-el who are most often represented in the images of 'Moloch' because they were the overseers who collected the sacrifice for the Moloch, Liliths Bird Tribes. The Moloch are the Sumerian speaking "Owlman of Cornwall" represented recently in the movie the "4th Kind". That is why the used the 'Owl' image as the memory patch.
What they are going to do is try to activate the ancient Sun Disc's of Ra that were placed in 12 points around the globe. This is an ancient technology, that is based on the Black Sun, which is another name used for the Negative Pole(-) of Energy. They are like 'Siths' and they feed on the neg. emotional energy, and use that polar negative energy in their technologies.
They have a base underground at that location. And are tying in their tunnel network to the crystal and disks activations. These people like Deane, believe these are 'ascended masters' who are giving them 'downloads'. Nothing could be further from the truth. The El are phased out of sight doing this 'download', and right beside these people, while the Rep ship will be above them. This is a Harvest. And what happens is these people will eat, make merry..and participate in rituals they have no idea what the rituals actually are. The El will take them, and they will be Harvested for meat, cloned, and put back. They will consciously never remember what happened.
They gave ancient oaths, to SET. And this is what is being used against them in this lifetime. The High Priest will attempt to activate the crystal technology which is to seize and place our world into another NET.
There are those who are called 'Allies', and they are going to attempt to stop this and trap the El at that location.

I dont know very much about the rest of the dates. I can tell you this. Our calendar was altered. The 'beginning' of the year was September in the past. Which makes 'the 5th month' January. Eve was called the 'May Queen' because that was her entrance date to this realm. This is done by the degree lines, and Zodiac, which are a type of 'time lock' to this area. Adam and Eve are called the 'Divine Couple', and that is not a 'human' being but an Oversoul, an Energy based life form. This is the Esoteric knowledge that was removed. That is why it is said that Adam and Eve gave birth to the Tree of Life, which is all Life forms within the existence. This is why Esoteric terms tell you the 'body' is the 'vehicle'. As a Spirit (not a ghost) you enter the vehicle and animate it. The reps could clone bodies but they could not create a spirit, only the 'ALL father' could do that and that is who 'Adam' is. In the beginning he called himself 'ONE' he was the only 'person' in the Existence, and later he took the name 'Atom'/Atum, as in the first thing in the Existence.
This is the calendar year 2012, not 2011. Farouk of the Egyptian antiquities dept. knew this and that is why he had his celebration in 1999, not 2000 with the rest of the nations.

As for the crisis, Martial law and all of that. It was a worry, really. But the thing is, the Allies are trying to 'wake' people up. The El and Anunnaki had in place technologies they were using to keep the mind/spirit asleep and unaware of their maneuvers. You might have heard the DUMBs are destroyed?

So they are going to let the 'protest' increase, and the allies are aiding this by offsetting the ptb.
I think..they might feel a 'shock' is in order, to wake those who 'roll their eyes' at all the protests, and at 'Yu55' and all. And so they might allow something to occur, to aid that.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
All I'm thinking right now is, why didn't ANYONE foresee the Arab Spring and the fall of regimes.

Doesn't ANYONE consider this massive overhaul of governments in the Mid East, concerning? I mean, if this happened at your side of the world, it would be like: HOLY CRAP ITS ARMAGEDDON!!!! FFSSS!!!

-.-

And not a single peep (by peep I mean predictions) was heard about this on ATS. So why should I give any more credibility to these off the chart silly predictions by people who can't even predict?
edit on 21-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Now where is that 21th October Rapture, I see nothing special here. Anyone know what time it is supposed to happen?

But, "I Survived The Rapture Oct 21 2011"

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
After 21 december 2012 the mayan calender goes into its 14th cycle as mayan calender works in serieses of 13's and 20's etc...

Anyway the 20th cycle end in the year 8008 I think so that's my ultimate prediction.

Gosh some terrible math.

Baktun cycle work in 394.25 years and the end of the 20th baktun is the year 4772 21 september.
edit on 21-10-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This month is definitely major. We have lots of reasons to believe that something BIG is happening.

People can feel it, it is just as real as the computer screen you are looking at, believe me, if you disconnect yourself from your feelings, intuition and deeper aspects of your consciousness then you will probably scoff at what I am saying. We are connected, we are one. We are starting to see the effects of two thousand years of being kept in the dark...........

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
My birthday this year is on 11/11/11
And coincidentally I was born at 11:11 in the morning as well

I will be 25 this year

Gonna have a epic B/D-day party

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join