It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

In a way I think you are right things are kind of distorted with man kind for one example look at all these game shows still going that are giving away money and prizes then look at how many people need help in the world. Another brief example is Food Network having food wars or what not and then my imagination runs to countries in which children and adults are hungry and starving. Not just in our own neck of the woods but all over, not sure if this is just a US thing or not but either way those are just some of the few things I see as being backwards or wrong. Not sure if that is what you meant though
either way long paragraph short humanity is doing some things that to me seem to be out of sync with what we could or should be doing. Not saying to get rid of everyone's beloved shows but at the same time..do we need 5+?

I'm sure this could go on and on with a variety of things but just figured I'd mention this one not sure why..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Anyone who has read Matthew 24:3-31 knows that Harold Camping ignores Scripture that doesn't fit his predictions. There are a lot more nasty things to happen before "the elect get gathered".

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Well, those of us that are still all here, we would be going to Hell right? I mean if you haven't seen and been swept up and away by Baby Jebus and his cloud of fire and lightning, then you've not been forgiven of your sins.
OR.... All these "predictions" of the end of the World and the rapture are bunk.

For a really good "Rapture", check out Blondie's song, "Rapture". It was released in January 1981 and was the second and final song to be released from the band's 1980 album "AutoAmerican".

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It'll be interesting to see Camping's backpedaling tomorrow.
Will we get a confession that he has deceived himself and others, or will he just move on to the next inaccurate date?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Maybe he will never be seen again. If he disappears, then maybe people will think he got raptured?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I've been worried about you. I hope you're ok.

Did you survive the atrocities of yesterday, that accompanied just another regular boring average Friday?

edit on 10/22/11 by BrokenCircles because: youryou'reyouryou're

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Happy we didn't get raptured again day!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmonix

If we're gonna go the bibical route then those remaining will inherit the earth.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
From what I've gathered, 11/11/11 is the day that Earth enters the photon belt and that some people will begin ascending to the 5th dimension. The entire year afterwards will be about us becoming more in peace, joy and harmony, in order to align ourselves and chakras in order to ascend. On 12/21/2012 is the day that everyone who hasn't ascended yet will be pushed to it whether they like it or not. That is, if you're part of the 40% of people that are at least 50% positive energy.

Some other interesting things I've collected about these days concerning the Mayans:
On October 27th, the day before the 28th, the Mayan Elders will be kicking off their pilgrimmage in New York City at the Edgar Cayce center, activating the continent of America with the 13 Crystal Skulls. They will then travel to Serpent Mound in OH, and move on, until they wind up for the last activation ritual in Los Angeles on 11/11.
www.spiritofmaat.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
bunch of bs. no one knows when things are going to happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the only one I worry about it the 8th/9th of Nov.
And even that, well, ok I can't say I don't really worry, but there would be nothing anyone could do about it anyways. Just spooks me out to know something as large as it is at 400 m is coming way to close for my comfort.

As for the rapture, well, I feel bad for the guy, he is getting his own personal armageddon as we speak.
I bet he truly believed he was right.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra
From what I've gathered, 11/11/11 is the day that Earth enters the photon belt and that some people will begin ascending to the 5th dimension. The entire year afterwards will be about us becoming more in peace, joy and harmony, in order to align ourselves and chakras in order to ascend.

Please tell us, what this 5th dimension is.

We have length, height and depth. These are the three dimensions we are bound to ... they are controlled by the fact, that our bodies are made by electromagnetism that is actually creating the space it is in. Most of our body, is actually empty space ... and when we touch, it's electrons, that are bouncing away from each other.

Please tell me, where is the 4th dimension and where is the 5th dimension?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Well, those of us that are still all here, we would be going to Hell right? I mean if you haven't seen and been swept up and away by Baby Jebus and his cloud of fire and lightning, then you've not been forgiven of your sins.
OR.... All these "predictions" of the end of the World and the rapture are bunk.

This life IS "HELL" ... there is no question about that. If we talk biblical things, you have the Father and Son, GW Bush the older, and GW Bush the younger. You have people marked on their forhead today ... you have people "expelled" from society, if the "rulers" don't like them.

Yes, we ARE living in HELL ... instead of looking for baby Jesus. Maybe you should start asking yourself, what you did somewhere else to deserve to be on this stinking hell hole.

Because, you are already in hell ...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Life is what you make of it.
Those of us fortunate enough to not be born into dictatorship or oppressive rule actually have it pretty good,
But, the world is chaos...
and it is what you pull out of that chaos that makes or breaks you.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well, the 5th dimension is all around us, as are all other dimensions. We just can't see them because they are not in our line of sight. Mind you, these same people said we entered the 4th dimension in January of 2006. According to some sources, the 4th dimension was time, and the 5th would be love. Here's a wiki page on the 5th dimension: en.wikipedia.org...

It would seem that scientists are unsure whether there are 10 or 11 dimensions in all, per the string theory. At the 10th or 11th dimension, depending on which you go for, you will find God, or rather, all is one. We are all part of the universe, or God, not standing beside it. Here's a neat BBC video explaining the 11th dimension... www.youtube.com...

From my understanding of what's been explained to me, the 5th dimension is one of complete love, peace and harmony. Those who are not in that state of mind cannot enter. When you are in the 5th dimension, you will be using 100% of your brain, not just 5-10% as we do now. You will be telepathic and able to self heal, as well as live forever, or at least until you choose to ascend or descend again. It was explained that the 5th dimension is the gateway to all other dimensions. This info is not from scientists, but rather spiritual gurus.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
well we survived the October 21st Prediction of the End of the World.....I am waiting for the 26th now

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a statement from Camping or his organization regarding his latest prediction failure?
I have looked all over but found nothing. He owes everyone an explanation or at least an apology.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

He still has this bologna (I would love to use harsher language) on his site.

Thus we can be sure that the whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect), are under the judgment of God, and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21, 2011, on the last day of the present five months period. On that day the true believers (the elect) will be raptured.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra

Well, the 5th dimension is all around us, as are all other dimensions. We just can't see them because they are not in our line of sight. Mind you, these same people said we entered the 4th dimension in January of 2006. According to some sources, the 4th dimension was time, and the 5th would be love. Here's a wiki page on the 5th dimension: en.wikipedia.org...

It would seem that scientists are unsure whether there are 10 or 11 dimensions in all, per the string theory. At the 10th or 11th dimension, depending on which you go for, you will find God, or rather, all is one. We are all part of the universe, or God, not standing beside it. Here's a neat BBC video explaining the 11th dimension... www.youtube.com...

From my understanding of what's been explained to me, the 5th dimension is one of complete love, peace and harmony. Those who are not in that state of mind cannot enter. When you are in the 5th dimension, you will be using 100% of your brain, not just 5-10% as we do now. You will be telepathic and able to self heal, as well as live forever, or at least until you choose to ascend or descend again. It was explained that the 5th dimension is the gateway to all other dimensions. This info is not from scientists, but rather spiritual gurus.

Intresting. I have always had a hard time with the time being the forth. Doesn't work for me. I am a total beliver in evolution/change so me going back to my core and not having it evolve makes no sense. I totaly agree with One is All since I had the spiritual awakeening where the end thought was All is One. I know about chi/chakra (mana from heaven for the biblical). I see heaven and hell as a state of the mind and I have been on both on earth. This place is not heaven on earth for all yeet but some are close to it at times. I am totaly blind and deaf to all outside this 3d-reality but have an evolved intuition that sometime pick up a lot of synchronicity. Im not sure about the 5-10% brain thing. I rather think you might be able to control your subconscious if you get to a point in evolution. If you get access to that you will get crapload of information about yourself and the world. But it will probably be a bit of sensory overload. The human body is just a biological machine. The real learning starts if you will be able to have perfect communication with other peoples mind and access their knowledge. The things you can understand then is staggering. It is also hard being an asshole when you feel and know the other peoples hurt. Research/technology/Knowledge would evolve on earth like never before. Namaste

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Actually, Harold Camping could STILL be right.

At the time of Christ, we used the Julian calendar, not the Gregorian.

By the Julian clanedar, 21st October is still to happen, it is about 2 weeks away.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join