It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+126 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The next 22 days, starting on the 21st, will feature many predicted dates, some of which predicted many years ago. This is a thread to monitor what happens on these dates.

October 21st, 2011 - The End of the World

Harold Camping's original prediction of the Rapture had tons of hype with media coverage and the Internet quivering in anticipation. As expected, it was a huge let down. There is virtually no talk of Camping's second date, and this is obviously because it holds very little credibility. However, Camping has never retracted the statement, so his prediction is still a prediction to be noted.

October 26th, 2011 - ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning

According to YouTube user TerralO3, Comet Elenin (which I think melted or blew up or something) is going to be at a point near Earth where it will cause seismic destruction. This prediction will most likely fail.

October 28th, 2011 - D4rk Kn1ght's Doomsday Prediction

With almost five years in the making, this is the penultimate prediction date on ATS. Much hype and anticipation has surrounded this date, and it could be the biggest date to fail in ATS's history. It will make good practice for 12/21/12, and it will give us a glimpse into how ATS will react come that date.

October 28th, 2011 - The End of the Mayan Calender

Carl Johan Calleman holds the unpopular belief that the end of the Mayan Calander is not on December 21st, 2012, but actually October 28th, 2011. What few people know is that Calleman's 10/28/11 date actually precedes D4rk Kn1ght's prediction by many, many years as proven by this Google search that shows a Calleman reference to October 28th, 2011 all the way back on January 17th, 1995. With over 16 years believing that the Mayan Calendar ends on this date and that all the cycles will finally come to an end, this prediction will be an interesting one to watch fail -- if it does indeed fail.

November 5th, 2011 - Bank Transfer Day

Remember, remember, the 5th of November. Unlike Operation Facebook (also happening on the 5th) that will have very little effect on the real world, Bank Transfer Day could effectively take down Bank of America if enough people participate. WaMu was, in part, taken down due to bank runs that occurred a week before its forced seizure. However, there are those saying that Bank Transfer Day could be the catalyst that starts something big. We'll have to wait and see if it lives up to the hype.

November 8th, 2011 - Asteroid YU55 Disaster

It has been stated by A'shayana Dean that if the Illuminati has their way, the Metatronic-55 will be activated. This will cause mass chaos to ensue for a little over a month. I was always more interested in YU55 than Elenin, since I always thought the Elenin hype was to divert attention away from YU55, an asteroid that will come much closer to Earth. Even with all the coincidences, YU55 will probably not cause any harm.

November 9th, 2011 - Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test

This, in conjunction with the YU55 prediction, has people concerned that the US's first ever nationwide test was chosen to happen on this date specifically for the purpose of President Obama addressing the nation after an asteroid impact. Throw in FEMA involvement with this test, and you have all the makings for a tasty prediction date. I don't think it will live up to the hype, but who knows?

November 11th, 2011 - 11/11/11 Day

There is no specific event predicted for this day. Despite it being 11/11/2011, followers of this date are adamant that this is the date they were born to be a part of and that their whole lives of seeing 11:11 synchronicity everywhere will finally culminate into fruition. There is no telling what will happen on this date, but akin to 10/28/11, it should provide some good insights on what will happen leading up to 12/21/12.

These are all the prediction dates that I have noticed.

If you have any other dates that I have not listed, feel free to post them.
edit on 10/20/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Various fixes

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Cool thread, very informative. I didn't know about a lot of these predictions. Lots of interesting dates happening this month!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i read the d4rk kn1ght threads on here long before i was ever a member and it's hard to believe that date is just a week away!

very awesome thread and thanks for putting all this stuff in one place!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Very awesome thread. I just read another prediction thread from someone claiming to be the chosen prophet of aliens, and he said that there would be a big event happening on November 21st and a natural disaster happening between then and the 26th.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Camping has never retracted the statement, so his prediction is still a prediction to be noted.
Why is that a reason for this to be 'noted'?

He is either a crazy religious nut; an experienced and accomplished con artist; or a combination of those. Either way, he cannot accurately predict the future.

With almost five years in the making, this is the penultimate prediction date on ATS. Much hype and anticipation has surrounded this date, and it could be the biggest date to fail in ATS's history.
I don't believe that the 'hype', nor the 'anticipation', are quite as big as you think. I have never before heard any mention of that date. Where is this 'hype' that you speak of?

It will make [color=D8FFA6]good practice for 12/21/12,
Nonsense.

There is no specific event predicted for this day. [color=D8FFA6]Despite it being 11/11/2011, followers of this date are adamant that this is.......
11/12/11.... is what follows 11/11/11.

[color=E6DBFF]There are predictions, that are made on this site, ALL THE TIME. This is no different than last month, or the month before, or the month before that, or the one before that. These '22 days', are nothing special.

edit on 10/20/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Excellent compilation!

We will have to wait and see what happens. But it is certainly strange that so many seemingly unrelated events and predictions seem to be converging in this time-span.

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
It has been stated by A'shayana Dean that if the Illuminati has their way, the Metatronic-55 will be activated. This will cause mass chaos to ensue for a little over a month. I was always more interested in YU55 than Elenin, since I always thought the Elenin hype was to divert attention away from YU55, an asteroid that will come much closer to Earth. Even with all the coincidences, YU55 will probably not cause any harm.

The first time ever I see someone make mention of Ashayana Dean (Keylontic Science) on ATS. For interest sake - do you place much credence on her teachings? I have read both her Voyager books, and it certainly made for interesting and some mind-blowing reading.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Good thread, thanks for putting it together. 28th october 2011 has intriqued me for some time. I have no idea, is something significant happenes on this day or not, but this is interesting, because this date is usually presented differently than 2012, what is surrounded with too many controversial beliefs and money.
I´ll add a video interview with Mesoamerican Elder, who sais, that his ancestors prediction was that 28th october (12 Baktun & 13 Ahau) is the day when our anchestors return from the stars:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm glad you did the searching and grouped all of these together. I forget what I read from one day to the next sometimes, and I hadn't remembered all of those dates. Something strange that I have never mentioned before is that I have an older book somewhere in my library, and I was reading it the other day and noticed that it mentions the October 2011 date for the end of the Mayan calender as well.

So I am not sure why this would have been known 20 years ago, and then recanted to 2012...Then again I have never really researched it either. Great thread. Flagged.

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Get off the OP's back he made a good informitave thread about predictions in the PREDICTIONS section

Star and Flag for you OP

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to compile this list of important dates.

28th October 2011 and 11/11/2011 are dates I will be watching carefully.
edit on 20/10/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

28th October 2011 and 11/11/2011 are dates I will be watching carefully.
edit on 20/10/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

28th Oct.: Battlefield 3 Release (UK)
11th Nov.: Skyrim Release

Good dates ...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Wow dude, you are taking this too seriously. This was not a serious thread, just a compilation of the various predictions around this time. Lighten up man.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
D4rk Knight's claims were proven to be a hoax. Doesn't anyone remember that? Or was it just too good of a story to not use since the dates coming up.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
November 12th, 2011 - a new batch of prediction dates will be published, loosely linked to vague stories told by your neighbour's gardener's mother in a psychedelic dream.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
D4rk Knight's claims were proven to be a hoax. Doesn't anyone remember that? Or was it just too good of a story to not use since the dates coming up.
Was it? Not arguing with you, but, we are seeing signs from the heavens, rumblings, weird noises from above, signs are everywhere. Isnt this what he spoke of?
Lights in the sky and much more.
Was it really dumped in the HOAX bin?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare
November 12th, 2011 - a new batch of prediction dates will be published, loosely linked to vague stories told by your neighbour's gardener's mother in a psychedelic dream.

I cant wait.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The reason you've not heard of 10/28/11 is becuase you are a noob. Some of us have been around ATS a tad longer than you have.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have a feeling that the D4rk Knight predictions will go the same way as ET_Man? Remember him? He made a prediction that on 10/11/11 Nibiru would appear, and the convienetly left the forum 2 weeks before his date failed. I do admit, I found the D4rk Knight predictions interesting, but what gives them credibility over any other prediction on this forum?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow this is a great compilation. In the back of my mind i knew i should be keeping an eye out for the next month but this really puts it all together

I believe these are very exciting times we live in and i know im not the only one that feels this

I dont know when or what but in the very very near future i believe we are going to go through a great deal of change on a level that will affect all us in our consciousness and physical world

Edit: especially considering the ows which has spanned across 1500 cities and growing, including even in the small city of kelowna i live in... I am very excited to be alive and look forward to the year ahead of us. OWS has provided me with an oppurtunity i would have dreamed of years ago but i can actually experience today. For the fitst time I have connected with many people who know the truth, are still seeking, and beginning to attempt to change things for the better and awaken the others that are still sleeping
edit on 20-10-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread

It will start getting good after the first couple doom dates (assuming they don't involve doom)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join