It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
1 left

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
For me , the only importance of 11/11/2011 is a soccer game to be played on that day.

I hope my team wins.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wooh 1 more prediction, well not really a prediction but anyways still. I love how not one prediction has come true on this thread
this really shows what to believe and what not to believe. Sadly it also seems like a " The boy who cried wolf " scenario. So yea.....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Now that the other dates have passed without incident, I would like to share an 11/11/11/ related prediction.

On 11/11/11 there will infact be an event of monumental and world changing proportions. It will herald the return of a long forgotten doom that no one wanted to believe... believe even existed. We should have acted. They're already here, after all. And when the truth finally dawns, it dawns in fire.

I for one will be indoors on 11/11/11/, hiding from these dangers. I'll be well equipped with weaponry and sunders for when it goes down. Especially swords and bows.

I shouldn't say much more. I can only impart that if you live near Rockville MD, you are near the origin of this foul menace which looms in our near future. If you hear a rumbling in the sky or feel unusual heat and don't know why, look up. You've all been warned...

(Note: I know this might be better if I didn't state the obvious, but JUST IN CASE anyone out there doesn't get it, this was a joke. You have nothing to actually be afraid of.)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There be many many charlatans in our day and only a very few with the actual truth. Thanks for posting the facts and the facts only!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well it's currently 6:48am on 11/11/2011. It's a clear day outside, a little. Cold for a spring morning, the grass has dew on it, and everyone looks normal... A little tired, but looking normal tho!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
What is the tally thus far?

Have any of you gullible-suckers survived yet?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My "prediction" came true, at least. TES V:Skyrim is available now. ^_^ *Goes to sleep and readies himself for picking up a copy this evening. At least one predicted, monumental thing happened this year.

As for the prophecies... 0 for 0.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

REVIEW

October 21st, 2011 - The End of the World

The prediction completely failed. The world did not end on this date.

October 26th, 2011 - ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning

There was no major seismic event on this date, so this prediction also failed.

October 28th, 2011 - D4rk Kn1ght's Doomsday Prediction

The admins of ATS were correct in declaring D4rk Kn1ght's thread to be a hoax. No massive destruction to major US cities occurred.

October 28th, 2011 - The End of the Mayan Calender

Technically, the only thing predicted was the end of the Mayan Calendar. For all we know, it might have indeed ended. However, the majority of the population will still be looking towards December 21st, 2012.

November 5th, 2011 - Bank Transfer Day

Although this didn't trigger a domino effect the banks, a ton of money was moved around, so it could be another stone in the pyramid, so to speak. We won't know the full impact of what happened on the 5th until the banking system does indeed collapse and history reviews if this day was one of the things that started it.

November 8th, 2011 - Asteroid YU55 Disaster

YU55 came and went with very little commotion. No major earthquakes happened on this date.

November 9th, 2011 - Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test

Not only did the prediction fail, but so did the test! It didn't even show up on a lot of different channels in certain areas.

November 11th, 2011 - 11/11/11 Day

As expected, no spiritual awakenings happened, no crystal skulls revealed hidden knowledge to the world, and no gateways to other dimensions opened for all of humanity to see.

There's a small part of me that is disappointed that not a single one of these predictions came to full fruition, but considering how if some of them did, it would have brought about mass destruction, I guess that it is for the better.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've said this before and I'll say it AGAIN. There has not been a single incident of exact day prediction actually coming true here on ATS.

And they still come in pouring as if its going to change anything. You're all human, you can't predict exact dates. If by some miracle you get the whiff of divine inspiration, you should consider yourselves lucky, but otherwise, you can't predict sh#t!. Get over it

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Seriously if this kind of thing keeps up humans will be forced to make the changes they want to see themselves

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think people are wishing for the end of the world.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I'd say just because something is predicted, it probably won't come true.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
0 for 8. Why am i not surprised?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I mean what did you expected?
We had tones of predictions and only few of them were true.

People,you need to learn that,it's impossible to predict future events.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
I've said this before and I'll say it AGAIN. There has not been a single incident of exact day prediction actually coming true here on ATS.

And they still come in pouring as if its going to change anything. You're all human, you can't predict exact dates. If by some miracle you get the whiff of divine inspiration, you should consider yourselves lucky, but otherwise, you can't predict sh#t!. Get over it

This is the predictions section where people PREDICT things, yeah they may never be right but this is what this section is for if you dont like it then take your @ss back into the kitchen woman

Get over yourself...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join