It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
reply to post by SonicInfinity

and they will all fail.. .....

I will know which members are irrelevant and not to read any of their posts in future when these dates pass.
edit on 20-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

What if they don't?
i'm just sayn

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
All I'm thinking right now is, why didn't ANYONE foresee the Arab Spring and the fall of regimes.

Sure, Muhammad did. The prophecy is 1400 years old - it has fulfilled right to the letter up to this second:

The hadith is from Musnad Ahmad collection, as follows: "The Prophethood will be among you as long as Allah wills, then he will eliminate it when He wills. Then a Khilafah on the model of Prophethood will prevail so long as Allah wills, then he will eliminate it when He wills. Then there will be a biting monarchy as long as Allah wills, then he will eliminate it when He wills. Then there will be an oppressive (tyranical / military) monarchy as long as Allah wills, then he will eliminate it when He wills. Then a Khilafah on the way of Prophethood will prevail. And then the Messenger was silent."

After the death of Muhammad, the khilafah on the model of prophethood lasted for a few years with the reign of the 4 califs.

Now, look what Muhammad says will be next: "a biting Monarchy". This is interesting since it is what really happened - the khilafah was basically dismantled and monarchies created which lasted for a very long time.

Next in line is an "oppressive, tyranical/military" rulership - and this is where we are RIGHT NOW - just look at the rulers in the arab world: Ben Ali comes from military background, Mubarak too, and Ghaddafi also. And almost all other rulers of arab lands are just like them, oppressive. They are now all falling, just like Muhammad (saws) said it would happen. Now, see in the hadith what comes next

--

The problem is just that islamic prophecies or threads from an islamic perspective are rather generally ignored on these forums and vanish into obscurity after a time - while USELESS prophecies of alleged christian modern "prophets" and charlatans are plastered all over these boards ...
edit on 21/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

hehehe +1. bf3 will be great, hope we have time to play it before the end...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tugapower
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

hehehe +1. bf3 will be great, hope we have time to play it before the end...

Somehow, I fear Camping could die today. And I jest not. When the World does not end today, I fear HIS World will end, what after the stroke he had in June and all ... I do not wish anything happening to him, but I cannot imagine how would he "recover" from 2 epic fails in 6 months time ...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

♪♫Remember♫♪ ♪♫ Remember♫♪ "♪♪♫♫ The Fifth of November ♫♫♪♪"
Taken from John Lennon's song "Remember" ... I Misss John !

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Lets sum up the next 22 days........

Life will go on as it usually has with the usual predicable events but not one of these predictions above will come to pass.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

October 28th, 2011 - The End of the Mayan Calender

Carl Johan Calleman holds the unpopular belief that the end of the Mayan Calander is not on December 21st, 2012, but actually October 28th, 2011. What few people know is that Calleman's 10/28/11 date actually precedes D4rk Kn1ght's prediction by many, many years as proven by this Google search that shows a Calleman reference to October 28th, 2011 all the way back on January 17th, 1995. With over 16 years believing that the Mayan Calendar ends on this date and that all the cycles will finally come to an end, this prediction will be an interesting one to watch fail -- if it does indeed fail.

Just to note that this date "failing" is a very subjective thing due to everyone's point of view on the matter. October 28th, 2011 stands for the completion of the Mayan Calendar (the closing of all of its cycles) and there is no actual prediction of how this will eventually manifest. Of course there are many speculations made by Calleman himself and many others (some of which have come true), but they are just that - speculations. In fact, what occurs on that date may remain unnoticed by most of the people, because they use a tiny portion of their senses and are disconnected from the rest of them. In the same way, the energies effecting Earth every day, counted by the Calendar (yes, it counts energies, not days), remain unnoticed. Many people register changes in their immediate physical world or in the way they perceive it, but most of them don't pay attention to or put any meaning to them. They can't see the connection with any energy shifts and attribute it to some mundane events, ignoring the fact that these events themselves have to originate from somewhere and have greater reasons to happen.

Good thread!

Hope the events will be objectively discussed. A broader view is essential here.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well, if the world could wait to expire until about 2pm, today, that would be fantastic.

[I tee off @ 9am!]

But, let's be very clear about something...

Originally posted by daggyz
Lets sum up the next 22 days........

Life will go on as it usually has with the usual predicable events but not one of these predictions above will come to pass.

The world may not 'end' but our lives are changing, dramatically, every day that passes.

Anyway...
edit on 10/21/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

First off I predicted the March 11th date openly from my FaceBook (PanJammi ) account which was the Japanese earthquake. I made this prediction on the 1st of March.

Now I make a prediction on the 4th of November. This prediction bothers me greatly in that it involves our country. Something big is about to happen but no matter what I say it seems to falls on deaf ears. That is because I am a nobody. Ever get that feeling?

You can do two things: Pray first off that God preserves you in the day and save up goods, food, supplies for your family and enough to share with your neighbor.

Lastly, this is not going to be pleasant and I will not be offering any "I told you so" statements. I am telling you this because if I am right then I know someone here will be better off doing what I have suggested. God bless and fear not.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
Good thread, thanks for putting it together. 28th october 2011 has intriqued me for some time. I have no idea, is something significant happenes on this day or not, but this is interesting, because this date is usually presented differently than 2012, what is surrounded with too many controversial beliefs and money.
I´ll add a video interview with Mesoamerican Elder, who sais, that his ancestors prediction was that 28th october (12 Baktun & 13 Ahau) is the day when our anchestors return from the stars:

As this Elder states, there is nothing to worry about. All the dates will come and go with no real noticible change.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PanJammi

First off I predicted the March 11th date openly from my FaceBook (PanJammi ) account which was the Japanese earthquake. I made this prediction on the 1st of March.

Now I make a prediction on the 4th of November. This prediction bothers me greatly in that it involves our country. Something big is about to happen but no matter what I say it seems to falls on deaf ears. That is because I am a nobody. Ever get that feeling?

You can do two things: Pray first off that God preserves you in the day and save up goods, food, supplies for your family and enough to share with your neighbor.

Lastly, this is not going to be pleasant and I will not be offering any "I told you so" statements. I am telling you this because if I am right then I know someone here will be better off doing what I have suggested. God bless and fear not.

It was all going well untill you mentioned the imaginary person call 'God'!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PanJammi

What is your prediction?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

i predict that the day after 11 , 11 , 2011 is my bithday
i bet you i get that one right

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PanJammi

the day after people will hear big bangs and see lights in the sky

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i also predict that there will be many more predictions after and befor these dates
the laws of average state someone somewhere will get close to a prediction

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I would love to spend the day with Rev Camping and see the look an his face when the clock strikes midnight tonight.
I hope he learns his lesson and stops making a fool out of himself.

On the other hand maybe he was right and the universe did end as predicted. Maybe we are just in an alternate timeline that resulted from a new split in the multiverse. I am trying to type this with a straight face. Either way, I glad most of us a re still here. I hope that Camping and his followers don't become another Heavens Gate.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ET_MANS Warnings from the benevolents thread was in my opinion the biggest fail in on this whole site.

Stated a date and then retracted on it and made the whole thing a metaphor

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My Birthday is on Nov-18
.. is there any way to postpone the ELE for say 10 to 20 days..

I would prefer that event can occur on 21-11..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm really happy for you that you know EXACTLY how things are going to happen.

Maybe Friday Christ will show up. Then it won't have to be so ho-hum for you.

Guess what? Its the 21st, and i'm still here! I told you the world wasn't going to end today, the events that lead to the end of the world will go in chronoligoical order as said in the prophecies if Zecharia, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The value in these predictions is not and cannot be in whether or not they 'come true.'

We can find value in the intentions of the prophets and promoters of these dates, simply by understanding and having compassion for what they are truly saying.

Does no one else find it strange that all these seemingly unconnected predictions happen within the same three week period?

And why is it around these particular dates, which seem so very common?

Certainly any supposed knowledge of future events should be treated critically, but this seems a bit different somehow.

A bunch of high profile, well publicized predictions for such a short interval of time should give us all a bit of pause.

Whether we believe exactly what they are saying, it would serve us well to 'hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.'

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join