It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA checkpoints now on HIGHWAYS, buses and rails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I kid you not, if someone put thier hands down my mrs trousers or up her skirt i would beat the living # out of them, period. I would not take it, never in a million years.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Actually, I am either missing something, or quite surprised by how you guys are reacting. We are FAR from having a police state in Brazil, but all our roads have check points and are controlled by State Police and Federal Police.

Considering that our economy could not survive without the transportation of cargo by trucks (we don't have many train stations, sadly), our roads need to be controlled, or criminals would have at it (more than they already do).

If I misunderstood the reason for your concerns, I am sorry. Now, what TSA does in US airports, that is quite extreme. We don't go that far here in Brazil. Not nearly that far. But our roads have always been controlled by state and federal police.

edit on 20-10-2011 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The Tennessee governor is a traitor to the constitution. So are the cops, TSA trash and homeland security goons doing this.

Random inspection for no reason = violation of fourth amendment.

I believe there *is* a reason.

They are probing to see how far they can push before they encounter resistance. We are all to blame as there has been almost zero resistance to the looting by government, the Federal Reserve and Wall Street. We are to blame as there has been almost zero resistance to Big Sis and the effing molesters at Perverts-R-US. We are all to blame as we have not demanded an end to the mass murders in the middle east, the illegal wars, illegal occupations, torture, rape and theft. Now they are getting ready to destroy what little liberty remains.

They have already held exercises simulating ambush at their Nazi checkpoints. Got to tell you, if I ever see an ambush occur, I'll simply turn around and walk away. I didn't see jack.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I still cant believe people are letting others put thier hands down their mrs or childrens underwear. I would never, ever in a million years let anyone touch my children inappropriately. Totally disgusting.
edit on 20-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Change of info

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by TheOven

Everyone wants to be secure, but no one wants security.

That's not true.
You just said something that wasn't true.

I do not want to be secure!!!
Let me repeat that just in case you aren't able to wrap your head around what I just said.
I DO NOT want to be secure!!!!!!

I want freedom.

I would rather have freedom than security anyday.
I am somebody, therefore not EVERYBODY wants to be secure.
I'll just bet I'm not the only one either.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Hear hear!

(1-liner, but sometimes it is import to support an opinion as well.)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I do not want to be secure!!!
Let me repeat that just in case you aren't able to wrap your head around what I just said.
I DO NOT want to be secure!!!!!!

I want freedom.

I would rather have freedom than security anyday.
I am somebody, therefore not EVERYBODY wants to be secure.
I'll just bet I'm not the only one either.

Worth repeating, and so I quoted this chap. Government Sponsored Security goes against the very grain of Free Men. There is no need to shred the 4th amendment as long as the 2nd amendment remains. The time has come when people fear their government more than the "enemy." The time has come to turn a mirror on that fear, and to remind those in government who they work for, to remind those in those in power who they are supposed to fear.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I live in Nashville TN and quite frequently i am on I40 and i havnet heard anything like that. But i also know the Metro police i got no respect for them after what they did to me. I have seen them in umarked cars setting up speed traps around my area alot more but there are alot of DUI and idiot drivers that dont have a license because they cant speak english. Nashville has kind of become refugee city from where im at and the sudden influx of them has had an impact on crime. I see it first hand and it goes unreported in the news so that and this Super-Mosque that wanting to be built is probably the reason for it.

Im not against it though because an Iraqi family has moved into my apartments and they are some of the nicest ppl i`ve ever met. Besides the Kurdish gangs fight the asian and mexican gangs and have kicked them out of this hood, Its actually safe to walk down the street and they dont tag up the place.
edit on 20-10-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I refuse to let these criminals search me. I might stop at one of these due to traffic flow, but thats as far as it goes, I will not get out of my vehicle, I will not be searched, my family will not be searched, and my vehicle will not be searched. I consider myself a good person, nothing to hide, honest, with no criminal record. I'm sick of this stuff, and refuse to comply with this in anyway. Ya they'll probably arrest me for not complying, or maybe, also even gimmie a stick against my head (which would bring us into a whole new ballgame that I dont even want to get into right now)
what in the hell is this country coming to. I saw a thread that asks the question why America is so peaceful compared to other countries in protesting. the answer is easy it's because most Americans are to scared to fight back, or actually do what needs to be done, or are to lazy. I am tired of this government bullying us, making us scared to live our lives the way we want. Weather you all realize it or not, the American government is waging a war against it's own citizens with these types of actions, and we can't afford to lose this war.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
One day people are going to look around and say, "What happened here? We use to be a free country. How did we lose our rights over night?"

I guess it is just like the frog in the pot. They take a little here, a little there. They get us use to regulation, restriction and submission. The frequency they are doing it now though is just astounding.

We are past the point of no return IMO. I hope these idiots enjoy the bumpy road to Despotism. They earned it.

How did we lose our rights? THIS is what happened:

quote:

"Reply to post by ELahrairah

So different rights are being violated based on who is at the checkpoint?

Seems like there would be more police patrolling if someone else was at the checkpoint.

So much fearmongering

Wake me when the national guard have checkpoints"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By then its too late! That horse has left the barn....

edit on 20-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

True that preach on my brother. I'm feeling too secure as it is.

Drive down the street and there are cameras on top of the stop lights.

Tell me what for?

To spy on you and me. I like to look up at them and flip them the bird. Got the old lady doing it too. She is like what if I'm fixing my boob in the privacy of my car. And here I have this perve cop sitting in a room zooming in on my boobs.

Oh she was a little pissed.

Oh if they are so important then lets link it to ice's data base and start going after the vehicles that have a hit's for violent offenders wanted for murder and homicide.

Oh let me guess that would be against the rights of the illegals.

I say GFYS and do your job.

If you cannot do your job the people will do it for you.

Lets not forget.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Rocky Black because: typos

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Alea iacta est."

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Unless you live in a lib society and like this local guy whos son was in a stall. And some molester went in his stall and started molesting the boy and the boy started screaming and his dad barged in and beat the living # out of the guy and then the guy got arrested and charged with a more punishable offense then the guy who was just diddling his kid.

This is what happens when we let libs take over and let libs on the benches who let these animals abuse little kids and get away for it.

Lets just say if it was me i would of snapped and ripped the fokers neck off his head right there and he would not have been able to hurt anyone again.

Call me bad whatever. save your comments I could care less you cannot rehab a physco..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
and people complain about china.. at least in china can travel without the hassles of being groped by thugs at state ran security checkpoints..

More and more america looking like a bastard lovechild of nazi germany and the u.s.s.r ...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You know how you capture a whole herd of wild pigs?

First you start pouring a pile of corn in the same place in a field;
Then the pigs start frequenting the pile.
After a week you build a single straight length of fence.
In a week the pigs no longer notice it...
Then you add two more lengths; at 90 degrees (one at each end of the first).
Soon the pigs don't even notice that.
two weeks later you enclose the pen with a swinging gate( but leave it open)...

Soon enough the pigs are comfortable again. Then when you get hungry. you merely close the gate.

Its obvious they have set a nasty security state up. So When "they" (perhaps this administration won't or the next; but its in place ; One "terrorism" incident it's bound to happen)

close the gate there will be no protesting or resistance because they will have prepared checkpoints and cameras and i.d.systems. you will not be able to leave the house without somebody knowing it.

*********I also prefer freedom to "security"...*******

The only"terrorists" I see in the picture are managed from d.c.
edit on 20-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by 46ACE because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The reason for all the security is more than you think, as more and more citizens grows dissatisfied with the status quo, this is how states and governments are preparing to control the growing unrest, they are just getting one step ahead of the citizens.

The security now is been done under the umbrella of for the good of the people and the nation, but very soon is going to turn against the people and to protect private interest.

Wake up people the government is preparing for what is going to happen in this nation very soon, we are entering a stage in our nation never seen before either we fight back or submit to this take over or our rights.

Still we have people asking what rights we have lost.

I say all of them under the tag of security, we the citizens have no rights.

edit on 20-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Exactly, under the umbrella of nations security the population is been geared to accept and submit to the take over of constitutional and civil rights.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
On word sums all of this up:

Gestapo!

The Gestapo had the authority to investigate cases of treason, espionage, sabotage and criminal attacks on the Nazi Party and Germany. The basic Gestapo law passed by the government in 1936 gave the Gestapo carte blanche to operate without judicial oversight. The Gestapo was specifically exempted from responsibility to administrative courts, where citizens normally could sue the state to conform to laws. As early as 1935, however, a Prussian administrative court had ruled that the Gestapo's actions were not subject to judicial review. The SS officer Werner Best, onetime head of legal affairs in the Gestapo,[7] summed up this policy by saying, "As long as the police carries out the will of the leadership, it is acting legally."

Sound like the Department of Homeland Security?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This will become increasingly common as are the local stops under the guise of DUI check points which seem to be occurring on almost a weekly basis in my town.

There is an excellent video that I viewed here on ATS a while ago (I'm sorry, but was unable to find it on ATS or on the web generally) by the ACLU pertaining to how to be prepared and how to react when you are in fact stopped.

It is time to become knowledgeable regarding your rights when stopped, time to begin to form the right habits, making them routine.

A few take aways, among several from this video is to never have anything visible in your car. Everything in the trunk. If you drive a truck or SUV, and don't have a privacy screen, get one. Phone network turned off or phone powered down while in the car (or entering a security checkpoint such as in a sports arena) and out of site. Never agree to a search. No need to be combative, simply say "I don't agree to searches". Never admit to anything, always ask questions. "Do you know how fast you were going?" respond with "Was I doing something wrong?" responding with "I'm not sure gives them probably cause".

Simple things, but it is time these simple things became standard behaviors. It is your duty as a citizen to protect the rights of every citizen and only by exercising their rights thus forcing the police to respect them can you do that.

I'll keep looking for the video. Its definately worth the 5 minutes or so.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The article I found stated this happened over 4 hours and was not based on ANY information. It was merely a "SHOW OF FORCE".

You police officers that took part in this should be ashamed to call yourselfs Americans. I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, you and your children are ensared by the trap you are building.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join