It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photography of ATS Members

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't bother trying to re-work any old posts. No images have been lost, in each case, the image doesn't display, but rather a link to the picture is presented.

If you upload an image of your own to any server, like imageshack.us or especially your own ATS upload space, which is what most people in this thread are doing, then its easy.

Just use "ats" instead of "img" and everything will be copasetic.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Now worries about “spamming” this thread apocalypticon – Especially with stunning images like that! The combination of the silhouette and the shimmering rays stretching out over the ocean really make that photo SNAP…Awesome!

Originally posted by spacedoubt
New image linking policy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like we have some "link repair" to do here..

Hmmm….Yeah – I’m still trying to figure out how all this will work out on this thread…

Stay tuned and I’ll give an update once I find out – It appears at present as though many of the photos have remained intact…There may be some minor recoding to do for those who are able to catch it in the 7 day window….Nonetheless, we can still click the “external link” tag and view the image that way
Edit: Oooh - And See Nygdan's post above...good call

I haven’t had much time today to figure it all out to be honest…..

What can I say….See below….It’s been a busy day!!

Can I go to sleep now??

*Crosses fingers* Maybe I won’t have to recode all these!

[edit on 4/23/2006 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Many congratulations Enron !

Great pics to remember a great day.

Where was the wedding by the way ?

Again all the best to you both.

JM

[edit on 23/4/2006 by Jamesmickael]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesmickael
Many congratulations Enron !

Great pics to remember a great day.

Where was the wedding by the way ?

Again all the best to you both.

JM

[edit on 23/4/2006 by Jamesmickael]

Hehe...

I haven't gotten quite that cozy with any member of the opposite sex myself yet

Those were some photos I took at a co-worker's wedding yesterday....

I certainly will pass on the congratulations though

It was on St. George Island, at the National Park - Gorgeuos place! I never realized how close I live to it....Only 1.5 hours away!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My apolgies - i had you married off !

Its strange because I remember seeing your photo once on a thread and I nearly added a comment about you losing a little weight for the wedding.

Glad I took that bit out !

JM

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
EnronOutrunHomerun: Great wedding photos!

Here are a few photos I've taken in the past few days.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Enron, I really want to thank you for the help you have given me on this thread. It is obvious you take a great deal of interest in what you do.

The wedding pictures are really nice, and I especially like the one with the "girls and the gulls" and the one right above it, the girls with the rose petal baskets. Really, Really Nice.

LoganCale, those are some real nice shots. I like the feel of the first one, and the color mix of the second. Real Sweet.

Lots of people on this thread have some real good shots; what kinds of equipment are people using?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Sunset over the delta

Went back to Washington, D.C. in December...got this picture of the Jefferson Memorial just a little bit farther into sunset than I would have liked...it was, like, 28* F out...

By the time I hoofed it over to the memorial, it was too dark to do much, and the pictures came out really underexposed...I took Digital 10 to one of them and came up with the following two effects, which I kinda' like

and this one...wish I had gotten the right-hand corner into the shot...would have given it better balance...

As you can see, we were greeted with open arms at the Capitol...or with arms, at least..."move along, move along now...nothing to see here..."

[edit on 4/23/2006 by apocalypticon]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
me with some filters and some blur... just like myself... oh well... oh..and thas not a "mean face"...hmmm its just my regular face...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
BaastetNoir,

You don't look mean.
You look seriously cool..seriously..LOL
Probably a glimpse into your personality?

It's a great shot.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is a photo taken at midnight, during the celebrations of the 32nd anniversary of the day Portugal put an end to a 48 years dictatorship.

I thought that maybe I could get a photo using the fireworks as a flash, and the best photo was this one.

This was taken with a 5 years old Epson PhotoPC 650.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
This is a photo taken at midnight, during the celebrations of the 32nd anniversary of the day Portugal put an end to a 48 years dictatorship.

I thought that maybe I could get a photo using the fireworks as a flash, and the best photo was this one.

This was taken with a 5 years old Epson PhotoPC 650.

Thanks for posting this pic up !! Maybe some ATS ers should read some Portuguese History and learn what true dictatorship is/was.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
BaastetNoir,

You don't look mean.
You look seriously cool..seriously..LOL
Probably a glimpse into your personality?

It's a great shot.

Thank you ... as to my persoanlity ... eeerrr... sometimes it has its good days ..lol

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
BN, you are a very attractive girl. We kinda have the same coloring and exotic look about us.

And i think you are alright, even though we argue.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

BN, you are a very attractive girl. We kinda have the same coloring and exotic look about us.

And i think you are alright, even though we argue.

LOL... thank you.... thats cause Hot chicks always argue with eachother... its the "exoticism"

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As it was agreed before, we are suppose to give some or review of everyone's photos, I havent given my opinion about anything, but i usually only speak when i see something i dont like or understand ... "silence is agreement"

here's 2 new thingies

Spirit of the Forest

Spirit of the Forest II

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree with the others BaastetNoir; that is a really cool shot...very compelling. :0

Something about B/W photography that's realy nice.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey BaastetNoir,

Yeah, the trees are nice.

Have you ever been to the redwoods? Here are some in Northern California:

Here is some more southern Oregon coast:

I think I'm gonna have to go with an off-site storage and do the "click-to-resize-link" thing, 'cause these are coming out smaller than I want.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Apocalpyton,

Norcal is very photogenic. I would like to see that Forest shot a little larger, like you said.

DG,

Now that you have posted twice in this thread..You must show us one of your favorite
photos..It a rule, a NEW rule, that I just made up.....just now..about 5 minutes ago.
ok? LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
spacedout,

My level of computer knowledge and ability can be described thusly:

I type letters out on the keyboard and things magically appear on the screen...I have no understanding of anything that happens in between
. Oh, except that the NSA is watching...

I don't understand what determines the kb size of an image file. Is it based on detail? Because, of the two pictures in my last post, the coastal scene was actually smaller, bytes-wise, than the shot at Armstrong Grove.

Yet, the coastal shot displays larger...what gives?

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join