It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Sound - COLORADO - 10-19-2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Look east and southeast for Boone Rd and Edison Rd, scan up and down.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I LIVE IN ST. CLAIR Missouri. Last night around 2 AM I heard the same thing. I've been on this site for a while and have heard people talk about this sound, but last night I actually heard it and recognized it for the same reasons you mentioned. It was a low sound, like a low flying jet, but it did not dicipate. It just kept sounding for a long time. I have no idea how long, maybe 15 or 20 minutes, and then it just kind of stopped.

What the heck are these noises?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You may be hearing a long series of the Mag-Lev underground transporters?? Maybe?
It may be coming from underground.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Sly1one

Look east and southeast for Boone Rd and Edison Rd, scan up and down.

Found it, what am I looking for? I see deliverance Colorado lol....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I have absolutely no idea what the "Star" pattern is for...it is pretty interesting. I talked to a buddy of mine about trying to head that way and see whats out there because as far as I can tell on Google earth there are no "check points" in that area...

However its artillery training ground soooo.....ya....maybe not lol.

As far as the noise goes its been quiet recently compared to the video, however today I head two very loud jet noises fly directly overhead from east to west....clear skies...not a single jet in the sky. I took out the binos and tried to find at least something to identify the sound and nothing...

This was definately an aircraft noise though as it moved from east to west and was a very low jet sound. So whatever jet made that noise, it was very very high in the sky.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The star pattern reminded me of something i remembered, the hexagram is the shape of the insignia of the US 6th army, which for a long time trained contential forces, especially out west.

US 6th Army

Maybe the base was once a 6th army installation years ago, when it was actively training. As sort of a unit esprit de corps thing. If it isn't, however, its a pretty weird design to plop in the middle of nowhere.

But since you say it definitely sounded like a jet, and was coming from the sky, then it sounds like a pretty weird, unusual jet. maybe secret flight testing of some new toy?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Great video! I recorded it too but mine is not nearly as good. ...you can listen to it here www.abovetopsecret.com... It is just eerie, and I agree it does sound like venting of gas or something....only when I have heard it, it seems to be coming from above me, not from the ground or any particular direction.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
lol at first i didn't hear anything and then I'm a like OHHHH THAT? for one, sounds kind of like an airplane, probably is. TWO, do not move to a city. because if you noticed that.... you'd never sleep.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i hear it now...denver metro south.
strange...sounds like a never ending train - except ya can't hear the wheels from one section to the next.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

My husband and I heard something last night that sounded just like what you recorded. We have a lot of helicopters fly near us as well as a train, and the train did pass right before we heard the sound so we chalked it up to one of those things. I even told him it sounded like a plane, it almost sounded like it landed near out house but planes don't usually fly near us....WTF is going on too many people are complaining about the same things, sounds, sightings, even the dizzy spells that so many seem to be having lately… something is going down soon!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join