It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Citizens Chant "Death To America"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
The one thing I cannot abide; Western people who are anti-Western.

There is a difference between anti US and anti Western.

I dont back countries based on race, I back them whether they are good or evil and the US is the most evil of all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There is some extremism as well in this thread ...
Why can't people on this fu*king earth be able to just temper stuff out ? Why saying "white" obligatory means answering "black" ? Why not "grey" ?
It's like people can't find anything more subtle than answering an extreme by another extreme. Binary brains.

Also about the video, that's scary of course :s

edit : oh I didn't see the video was from 2009...
edit on 17-10-2011 by kineticdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The US is not saint, but Id take it as a "world police" over islamofascist Iran any day.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by Skellon

Well in that case you can count me as your enemy.
2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
The US is not saint, but Id take it as a "world police" over islamofascist Iran any day.

Even though the US is the aggressor and is the one lying to start a war?

Neither are saints but Ill never back the aggressor.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

You like the soviet union boy , so I should in the slav way, Sovietskiy Soyuz . Raped by soviets, now raped by EU and US corporate empire.Hope you enjoy the US missile bases because your nation will be a russian cruise missile or Topol-M target on the map . and in three minutes you will be gone in a giant mushroom cloud.

Enjoy your last days.I hate statists totally and EU and USA are a bunch of total statists.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
That is a Bible prophecy. The Bible said the Jewish people would be gathered back into their land and all things would be fulfilled including the 7 year tribulation before that generation passed away. We are in the 63 year, add 7 to that for the tribulation and we have a 70 year generation. The Bible also tells us that the Ezekial war starts sometime before or close to the beginning of the tribulation period. The Ezekial war is when all Israels enemies come against them in a major attack and are defeated. Israel cleans up body parts for 7 months and weapons for 7 years. So that war is soon to start and I think we are seeing the war drums now.

Although there is indeed a 70 week prophecy in the Bible, there is no such thing as a prophecy saying that Israel would clean up body parts for 7 months and weapons for 7 years.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
I chose my side when I was born, I will not turn my back on my country.

You are aware that the people that earned the independency for your country were all traitors of their country, and would have been hanged had they failed, don't you?

And it is quite ironic that you say that you will not turn your back on your country when you're advocating for the NWO.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

You don't have a choice. Iran is not interested in being world police. Iran is interested in being left alone.

Between being left alone, and being policed by the US's Predator Drones, I will side with being left alone, thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Iranian citizens listening to the Ayatolla Kyameni chant "death to America"

If you do not want to watch the whole video, they chant "death to America" at 1:02

This video is from 2009.

What makes it important now? Or are you just trying to convince more people that we should get involved in another war?

I find it humorous (in a sick way) that Americans are quick to brand Iranians as "Islamofascists" but completely ignore the USA War Machine and their voluntary part in it. Anti-American sentiment around the world is largely a result of American foreign policy. If we treated Iran as a sovereign nation and hadn't tried to steal their resources through various means they would have a much greater respect for us. The USA doesn't treat countries well if they refuse to sell out to us. They then use the anti-American sentiment that they created to sway public opinion into getting involved in a war. It's been happening since this country was founded - why isn't it obvious to everyone by now?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by ShortMemory
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

unlike americans hating every other nation
these people actually have a reason to hate america, everyone does wether they know it or not.
i dont think theyre brainwashed, and if they were its due to a lifetime of opression and probably poverty as a result of our dollar
think about it.
put yourself in their shoes..you would want the us gone too

those sand people are savages...i have lived amongst them for sometime...even the non "etremist" hate the U.S or anyone else who is not of the muslim religion...they are very dangerous and should be left alone...the level of brainwashing that happens in the arab world is unimaginable...of course its not part of the plan to leave them alone anytime soon...everything is going along according to the master plan...

personally i would have nuked the entire continent, and obliterate them from this earth, and burn the history books, and erase any memory of their existance...

however thats just a matter of personal opinion...long live the 3rd lodge

I'm glad you're just an armchair warrior and not in any position of actual power. Sadly, there are those in power who agree with you.

You believe we should nuke the entire region and kill everyone. How is this any different than Iran calling for war against the USA?

How can you have these beliefs and yet still think that we're the good guys?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You know how we in the US have these clots of morons who chant "USA USA USA" when we kill someone or etc? Yep, Iran has their moron contingency as well.

Im really getting tired of this nonsense. If you havent been to Iran yourself or have any ties to Iran ( I have both) you have NO room to pretend you know the people, what they are like, or what the majority want. Youre as brainwashed and ignorant as the chanters. Grow the hell up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

these people actually have a reason to hate america, everyone does wether they know it or not.
i dont think theyre brainwashed, and if they were its due to a lifetime of opression and probably poverty as a result of our dollar
think about it.

those sand people are savages...i have lived amongst them for sometime...even the non "etremist" hate the U.S or anyone else who is not of the muslim religion...they are very dangerous and should be left alone...the level of brainwashing that happens in the arab world is unimaginable...of course its not part of the plan to leave them alone anytime soon...everything is going along according to the master plan...

personally i would have nuked the entire continent, and obliterate them from this earth, and burn the history books, and erase any memory of their existance...

I'm glad you're just an armchair warrior and not in any position of actual power. Sadly, there are those in power who agree with you.

You believe we should nuke the entire region and kill everyone. How is this any different than Iran calling for war against the USA?

1st. this country does not hold rallies every so often chanting "death to china" or " death to iraq"
2nd we do not hold regular flag burnings of different countries every thursday
2rd women have equal rights
3rd gays have equal rights
4th you have the freedom to talk about these kind of things on websites like these without the fear of being be-headed for treason
5th in this country you have the right to practice ANY religion
6th we dont have videos of 14 year old children be-heading others in the name of god
7th we dont opress or be little women, or treat them as legal slaves

get my drift?...the list can go on for pages....

stop pretending..i am not an am chair warrior i express my opinion as this country rightfully alowes me to.

i have LIVED in many of these arab countries...i am NOT of arab decent or jewish, or indian. however i know what its like to live under those circomstances...and i can say with confidence, that there is no better place to be than the U.S. believe me...you are all very ungratefull of what you have...

yet it wont last for long anyway..soon you will all suffer equally.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I'd chant death to america as well if I were living in a country that the USA tried to manhandle every now and then. I'd be quite angry, quite angry indeed.
edit on 17-10-2011 by ThirdMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Thank you for pointing out the fact that this video is from 2009. There seems to be a LOT of this kind of media manipulation going on right now, and most people are too stupid to notice, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

think about it.

1st. this country does not hold rallies every so often chanting "death to china" or " death to iraq"
2nd we do not hold regular flag burnings of different countries every thursday
2rd women have equal rights
3rd gays have equal rights
4th you have the freedom to talk about these kind of things on websites like these without the fear of being be-headed for treason
5th in this country you have the right to practice ANY religion
6th we dont have videos of 14 year old children be-heading others in the name of god
7th we dont opress or be little women, or treat them as legal slaves

get my drift?...the list can go on for pages....

stop pretending..i am not an am chair warrior i express my opinion as this country rightfully alowes me to.

i have LIVED in many of these arab countries...i am NOT of arab decent or jewish, or indian. however i know what its like to live under those circomstances...and i can say with confidence, that there is no better place to be than the U.S. believe me...you are all very ungratefull of what you have...

yet it wont last for long anyway..soon you will all suffer equally.

Ok..

I could go point by point and show all the flaws in your thinking. I think it would be more effective to point out how you contradict yourself and prove that you are just hungry for murder.

You cite instances of human rights violations as a justification for just murdering everyone there. You are a hypocrite and cannot even see through your own rhetoric. You claim to have lived among these people and you still think they should all be killed. You are calling for the same thing that you are condemning the Iranians to nuclear death for.

"The women don't have equal rights there, so we should kill EVERYONE!" You are truly a warrior for human rights.

You have proven yourself to be emotional and reactionary, or just plain subhuman. Yes, I consider people who would just "nuke the entire continent" and murder millions of innocent people subhuman.

I don't care if you've lived there or not. In fact, claiming to have lived among these people and yet still calling for wholesale murder makes you even worse. How long until you call for the murder of your neighbors here in the USA when they don't agree with your ideas or won't comply with your political agenda? You are making the mistake of thinking you are better than someone else, which I can assure you you are not. If they deserve to die for hating Americans, you deserve to die for hating Middle Easterners.

Good day sir.

edit on 17-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My point is that those people are brainwashed.

They do not know what they believe.

Brainwashed because they do not believe the same as you? I think they know exactly what they believe. America, with her western allies, has over the years manipulated the ME, invaded countries for their oil, over thrown governments, and vilified anyone who isn't willing to chant "Go USA Go USA"..."you're either with us or against us"...

We fully support another country in the region with BILLIONS of dollars worth of military aid, a country that has nuclear weapons, and then we tell Iran, oh, but you can't have them, sorry.

Just like us, I bet Iranians love their country, and to them USA Inc is the bad guy in all this.

Sometimes, you really have to ask yourself, do they have a point?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join