It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Citizens Chant "Death To America"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The personal attacks, racist remarks and off topic commentary end here. Any further violations will result in an immediate posting ban lasting at least 72hrs and a review of your account by staff.

There will not be any more warnings.

~Keeper
ATS Staff

edit on 10/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
You know how we in the US have these clots of morons who chant "USA USA USA" when we kill someone or etc? Yep, Iran has their moron contingency as well.

Im really getting tired of this nonsense. If you havent been to Iran yourself or have any ties to Iran ( I have both) you have NO room to pretend you know the people, what they are like, or what the majority want. Youre as brainwashed and ignorant as the chanters. Grow the hell up.

Thank you for bringing a non extreme viewpoint to this discussion! I honestly mean that. I feel like aside from you, all I am reading is "lets go get Iran" or "America is evil and deserves what it gets". The problem is those of us that don't know first hand, simply don't know.

To everyone saying to fight iran: that video is from 2009 and there are extremists in every country. Look at all of us here calling for the nuking of the entire middle east... Sad, fighting extremism with more of the same only escalates things and then more people with no power get sent to kill each other.

Can't you see that by calling for war with Iran is no better than them chanting death to America? WE, IN AMERICA, ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS. THE BEACON OF FREEDOM AND THE TYPE OF COUNTRY THAT OTHER NATIONS WANT TO BE LIKE. That's what we were, but all of these illegal wars and the fact that the people who control this country are only out for profit, no matter the cost (loss of life, war, personal freedom, our good standing in the world).

We have surrendered our good standing in the world, and thrown our image, and the wealth of our own middle class down the toilet.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
the only thing you and me have in common is that...death

you are blind...you think you hold a swrod when you only hold a toothpick.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

This is not new, most middle eastern citizens will never side with the US regardless of what our government propaganda and war profiteers tell us, (that liberation is wanted and good) but years of Americas record on liberations tells otherwise.

The middle east nations knows what it means when US gets involved in their affairs, so occurs they want US death, the same way that US citizens were asking for the death of Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11 and they got their wish.

America has a record of propping dictators and supporting feudal monarchies as long as they are Allies and friends of the US.

But when the dictators are no friendly they all bad and need regime change, the irony.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I am sorry if this has been mentioned already, but in case you haven't noticed, this speech was translated by memritv.org. They are Middle East Media Research Institute. If you still don't know who they are, they are the group who mistranslated the infamouse "wipe Israel off the map" speech. They are less than credible at best.

I'm going to read the thread now. I would like someone who speaks Farsi/Persian to confirm if this is what they are actually saying.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I remember that when the Iranian leader speech was dissected here in ATS we found a site that have all kind of dictionaries from the middle east language, It was fun and we found some very interesting things about the so call translators propaganda in the interned, that was a while back and I don't have the links to the site anymore.

But I am sure you may be able to google some dictionaries.
edit on 17-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This particular film is also from 2009 -- FYI.

Someone has an agenda here and whatever it is -- they are not above using old footage to make their case.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by altiark

i totally agree with you.
2nd

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
LOL

Bomb Iran propaganda machine fails yet again

Yup, using and old video from 2009 that still has not even been confirmed to contain the message that it is claimed to portray.

Yeah, these anti Iran threads are getting comical.

And as other members have pointed out, if you can't realize that all regions of the world have idiots, then you are one of those idiots. No offense

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by Monkeygod333

World War 3 is inevitable, choose your side and let the chips fall where they may.

Only from a New World Order can the people of this world actually achieve true solidarity, solidarity against one government, not perfect, but it's the closest we will ever get to the imaginary utopia that every liberal hippy dreams of.

Regards, Skellon.

They will achieve their New World Order. It will be a murderous New World Order and anyone that would side with that is evil.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
this is no different than the US government telling us we should hate and fear iran....

Who cares if they hate us most people do, america is ruining the world for everyone what do you expect....

Change america for the better, lead by example and maybe people will start liking us again...

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

They are leaving America because of new legislation that would keep their children from getting free education, free school lunches, and other services. Also unemployed Americans are applying for and getting more minimum wage jobs out of necessity.
edit on 10/17/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

unlike americans hating every other nation
these people actually have a reason to hate america, everyone does wether they know it or not.
i dont think theyre brainwashed, and if they were its due to a lifetime of opression and probably poverty as a result of our dollar
think about it.
put yourself in their shoes..you would want the us gone too

My word... are you an American yourself? Iran is not a poor pathetic nation. It is a beautiful thriving country. You need to get your facts straight before you make absurd assumptions about Iran. Most of the people in Iran do not hate the American people. A good analogy would be.. the people who shouted death to america is about the same number of people who believe George Bush was a good president. Most of the country wants change and democracy.

Yes the horrible U.S. government has done bad things to Iran .. but your ignorance is going to mislead people as to what Iranians think.k Please tell me how many Iranians you are pen pals with or know in person like I do.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leahn

Originally posted by kwell
That is a Bible prophecy. The Bible said the Jewish people would be gathered back into their land and all things would be fulfilled including the 7 year tribulation before that generation passed away. We are in the 63 year, add 7 to that for the tribulation and we have a 70 year generation. The Bible also tells us that the Ezekial war starts sometime before or close to the beginning of the tribulation period. The Ezekial war is when all Israels enemies come against them in a major attack and are defeated. Israel cleans up body parts for 7 months and weapons for 7 years. So that war is soon to start and I think we are seeing the war drums now.

Although there is indeed a 70 week prophecy in the Bible, there is no such thing as a prophecy saying that Israel would clean up body parts for 7 months and weapons for 7 years.

Yes there is...www.lamblion.com...

By His supernatural victory in the Gog-Magog Battle, God reintroduces Himself to the world and declares in no uncertain terms that He is personally defending Israel. Should the peoples of the world doubt they only have to look on Israel who "will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up... for seven years they will use them for fuel" (Ezek. 39:9) and "for seven months the house of Israel will be burying them" (Ezek. 39:12) in the newly named "Valley of Hamon Gog" (Ezek. 39:11) by a newly built "town called Hamonah" (Ezek. 39:16).
edit on 17-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

i don't blame the iranians for chanting that .

Espically with the latest false flag operations being conducted against them.

I really hope the u.s has enough evdience

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

You mean you have been brainwashed from birth.. Please have a look at a picture of my home below.... I dont see any borders or boundaries on it...

If you look closely enough at your 'home' you will find that the human species is at the top of the food chain.

A species that, through it's nature of greed, has proven for many thousands of years, that it cannot co-habit your home as a whole and will never do so.

It is in the nature of this species to not be content with being equal, closer analysis reveals that they comprise of leaders and followers and as long as there is a power vacuum, there will be one or more to step forward to embrace that power. Thus the cycle continues and no amount of ideology or false prophecy will change that fact.

This is my final loosely related post on this thread and will therefore adhere to the moderator's wishes.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
yes, death to america. good luck with that.

Hows about an end to our corrupt government, military industrial complex, and our bought and sold congress?

I have a funny feeling that if we were on iran side of the fence, america would look pretty ugly to us, i think its all about perspective, these iranians have probably been brainwashed like...us americans.

sad sheeple.
edit on 17-10-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
really well you better go drop a few thousand tonnes of ordinance on them yea ?

death to iran death to iran ...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A few chanters does not a nation make.

Furthermore, everyone has the right to voice out, even if they are a minority. At the end of the day, it is only voices, and if heard, will be discussed and debated if the authorities are sincere in governance, to either meet the demands if such cries are justified, or to convince those minority of their errors so that they may hold the peace.

Certainly to cry out for the death of innocent people is definately not a humanly acceptable issue or even justified by any rational being, let alone humans.

WORDS DO NOT KILL, ONLY ACTIONS DO ! - goes a famous qoute.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Iran warns United States...

The assassination plot is a lie. General Wesley Clark says we have had plans to attack Iran since at least 2001....

edit on 17-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

go to Israel and see how everyone laughs at the stupidity and obesity in the US. Like in France some people literally laugh at you if you say u are from the US.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join