Iranian Citizens Chant "Death To America"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Not true - my end to Iran is positive. Because that country is negative.

My end to war is positive.

My end to evil is positive. An end to all warmongers, including the USA.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
the world would be a better place without the u.s.
we all know it

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I would like to say to people that I have an open heart.

I am available to anyone who is hurt.

And I don't really want the US to suffer - but I wish they would stop fighting these terrible wars.

And I wish that horrible countries like China and Iran would vanish. Oh, and Japan, who keep killing our whales.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

and the serbs , muslims particularly shia variety,latinos from south america like USA to vanish in the most horrible way possible.Particularly the serbs they are most hateful of americans and the jews.

Guess why?
edit on 17-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
US wipes nations off the map?

yes, example is Palestine (Jesus Christ's birthplace).

USA replace it with 'israel' 63 years ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
US wipes nations off the map?

yes, example is Palestine (Jesus Christ's birthplace).

USA replace it with 'israel' 63 years ago.

That is a Bible prophecy. The Bible said the Jewish people would be gathered back into their land and all things would be fulfilled including the 7 year tribulation before that generation passed away. We are in the 63 year, add 7 to that for the tribulation and we have a 70 year generation. The Bible also tells us that the Ezekial war starts sometime before or close to the beginning of the tribulation period. The Ezekial war is when all Israels enemies come against them in a major attack and are defeated. Israel cleans up body parts for 7 months and weapons for 7 years. So that war is soon to start and I think we are seeing the war drums now.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yeah, and most of our elected officials probably chant "death to Iran" behind closed doors, while plotting a way to fool America into backing a military conflict.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

old testament. Old testament and the Talmud was the word of Moloch ,New Testament the word of Adonay.Israel was created by Rothschild for a ultimate blood sacrifice to moloch,the God the Rothschild and occultic jews worship.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
How about people get along together?

How about voting out the warmongers?

Come on, people, you have the power!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Iran is the new target for israel and they expect americans to go bankrupt even more and die for their little game called gods chosen people. I expect you to respond with scripture that is irrelevant and try to spread more nonsense.
Kwell everyone knows your bought and paid for by the israeli propaganda machine. You go to abunch of websites with your opinions and use scripture to back them no matter how rediculous your claims may be. I think if israeli's are truely gods chosen people they should stand on their own and remove themselves from th teet of the american taxpayers.
edit on 17-10-2011 by DiLeMmAPs3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by kwell

Hi kwell,

Great post.

Those people are totally brainwashed.

And when you ask for negative energy on someone, you get it yourself.

Time for the end of Iran, an evil country.

By the way. That statement you just made means America as well. America is far worse than Iran. Rothschild Zionist controlled America, UK and EU have far surpassed the genocidal Hitler in killing innocent people.

You talk about brainwashed? Alot of the dumb people in America still believe 9/11 was done by OBL. Now that is dumb! They are probably like that from drinking too much Flouridated water!!

Iran is not an evil country!! Rothschild controlled countries are!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Hi Stev,

Gotta say Iran is an evil country. They put their women down. And their citizens have no freedom.

So, to Iran, Iraq, Japan, China and the USA - get the message or die.

And the message is - love your fellow-man.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
so USA goverment operates on Bible prophecy including when it wiped out 2,000+ year old Palestine and created Israel in 1948?

how reassuring.

artificial countries created by the illuminati blue blood judeochristians: United States, Switzerland, Kuwait, the Soviet Union, Panama, Israel, Italy, Yugoslavia, the United Kingdom, most of Black Africa, all of the Arab countries (note Iran is not an Arab country) and all of Central and South America.

these nations were created to amass wealth for the ruling families and their supporters, to hide or keep their wealth, and to create unstable conditions necessary to start wars or increase military budgets.

Virginia, the Dstrict of Columbia seat, and its other incorporated United States, are owned by the Holy Roman Empire, the Vatican empire and their Bankers.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by stevcolx

Hi Stev,

Gotta say Iran is an evil country. They put their women down. And their citizens have no freedom.

So, to Iran, Iraq, Japan, China and the USA - get the message or die.

And the message is - love your fellow-man.

That's right. But that is an internal problem Iran has. That's something that can be helped with Diplomacy. Iran's strange laws and how they treat people does not threaten the international community. There is no need to vaporize through Nuclear War every man, woman and child just because you don't agree with how they treat their people.

This threat from Zionist controlled America is nothing more than a quest for grabbing Iran's oil. Same as Libya was and any other country America has raped and pillaged.

The 3 biggest producers of Oil in the middle east are Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Now, through genocidal war the Zionists have grabbed Iraq, the Saudi's have bowed down and are taking America up their keesters so Saudi has been grabbed. The only other big Oil producer is Iran. So now they are in the process of grabbing Iran. This is done through propaganda and lies to demonize the country for the eyes of the people of the west!!

And dumb people who have drank too much flouridated water believe them!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The one thing I cannot abide; Western people who are anti-Western.

When the next world war starts, move to Iran and you can be with your new found buddies when the ICBM's start raining in.....

I chose my side when I was born, I will not turn my back on my country.

Their Supreme Leader talks of double standards, whilst preaching morality, the kind of morality that ignores the evil that their regime inflicts on their citizens. If the people choose to stand with that regime, they deserve everything that is coming their way.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Jeez, this 'Lets all bomb Iran' agenda is being pushed to the limit, even here on ATS. All kinds of anti-Iran threads popping up all over the place. FYI OP they have been chanting those slogans for years, not just in the last few weeks as you are trying to insinuate. I have a video compilation of 10 years ago, same chanting. So now you may say ''But why do they hate us so? What did we do to them?'' And the answer, ironically, is in this thread. Here you are (America) busy tooking for a fight with another country like a biker bully in a bar. Pushing and picking, trying make incite the country untill you can retaliate with your biker friends. A school yard mentality that just never went away... And you know what? Its becoming tediously obvious. Not only to the world, but to your own countrymen! Same old agenda, just a different country. But hey, you are just protecting your freedoms right? RIGHT?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

World War 3 is inevitable, choose your side and let the chips fall where they may.

Only from a New World Order can the people of this world actually achieve true solidarity, solidarity against one government, not perfect, but it's the closest we will ever get to the imaginary utopia that every liberal hippy dreams of.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Get with the program... The USA has now surrounded Iran and accused it of false flag operations... Looking at Americas history in the Middle East. Two illegal wars and millions dead... I dont think I would be two please with America if I was Iranian

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
The one thing I cannot abide; Western people who are anti-Western.

When the next world war starts, move to Iran and you can be with your new found buddies when the ICBM's start raining in.....

I chose my side when I was born, I will not turn my back on my country.

Regards, Skellon.

You mean you have been brainwashed from birth.. Please have a look at a picture of my home below.... I dont see any borders or boundaries on it...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by Monkeygod333

World War 3 is inevitable, choose your side and let the chips fall where they may.

Only from a New World Order can the people of this world actually achieve true solidarity, solidarity against one government, not perfect, but it's the closest we will ever get to the imaginary utopia that every liberal hippy dreams of.

Regards, Skellon.

Whoa Hoss!! The peaceful people of the World don't want a New World Order. Because in this New World Order everyone will be their slaves. NO FREEDOM!! Of course everyone as in 500 million people. Because they as in the NWO want to exterminate at least 6 billion people. And you agree with that?

What if it's your family they want to exterminate? Will you be happy with a New World Order then?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join