It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Citizens Chant "Death To America"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

They have been doing that every week for decades. It is a weekly rally. Thousands of people show up
for it. It has been going on since the 1970's coup/hostage crisis.

It would be wonderful if we could settle that in a diplomatic arrangement, and move forward.

Like many nations,including U.S., some of the populace is prideful ,unforgiving, and deeply religious.

It is a shame really, because the potential of a new strategic alliance would change the world.

S&F to you

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We are really no different.

But the proof is in the pudding in that we kill much more middle eastern people than the middle easterners and specifically the Iranians kill of us.

Look at the world supply of Opiate drugs we control in Afghanistan .....

Its like Vietnam, we fought those poor people for a decade simply because they had the most fertile soil to cultivate the Illuminati's favorite product....which is Opiate drugs.

And also depleted Uranium....simply look at the huge numbers of birth defects amongst Iraqis now...

This is all planned....if the people are not around to fight then it makes taking their land and resources that much easier...

The same principles applied to this Nation and the Native Americans .....out of sight ....out of mind.

Now lets profit profit profit !!

Nothing new ...but these Iranians are merely chanting Death to America because they are justifiably afraid of us exterminating them too. Because we have a very long history of doing this...

Ask any Native American....or a survivor our our last visit as a Nation amongst the Vietnamese.

Plain and Simple.
edit on 17-10-2011 by nh_ee because: LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

My sister was married to a man from Pakistan and she hung around them and yes that is what most of them think. They hate America.

Since when did Pakistan become a suburb of Iran.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
FYI OP they have been chanting those slogans for years, not just in the last few weeks as you are trying to insinuate.

Yeah most of the more informed posters here would be fully aware of this........but then again Kwell doesn't seem too well informed.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Yeah sure right or wrong, my country....great post,,,,shows true denial of ignorance therte bud.....
Truth to tell,the common Iranians actually like America, and want to be more like it,
They stood up to the current goverment false elections unarmed and proud while the goverment stooges(a sort of thug vigilatntes) shot them from sniper positions on the rooftops for petes sake!
\They want no war with america....however they will chant anything the eyetolla wants them to when they get assembled by the PTB and told what to chant.
You probably didnt notice the army or the vigilantes making sure they chanted loudly too....
Iraniaans are very sophisticated and long suffering people.
My hope for them is to throw off the chains of totalitarian rule, and join the free wworld as equal peoples and friends.
These hard working and industrious people have come a long ways from the backward country they once were....
They have created all kinds of products for themselves because of the sanctions....
In a way these sanctions will only strengthen the regime., not weaken it.
The more we seek to exclude Iran,the less chance of any dialogue whatsoever, and the inevitable looks like it wwill happen....war.
It is shamefull and a great waste of human life to persue these insane policies.
The world is run by megalomaniacs, and bends to the whims of their psychoses.
far more than just Iran is on the line in any overt attack by the west....
Even being successful will be an ugly outcome....
Sane people everywhere must get together to stop this madness...
If we stood together and supported our military in letting the PTB know that if war is declared we would not fight it for them,and.................
If they insist on persuing it well all pay them a visit where they will be the guests of honour on the platform with the door in the floor.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
They have been doing that every week for decades. It is a weekly rally. Thousands of people show up

Kwell doesn't know this because he's never really researched Iran.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

My sister was married to a man from Pakistan and she hung around them and yes that is what most of them think. They hate America.

Since when did Pakistan become a suburb of Iran.

I was referring to Islamic Nations as the Leader of Iran stated.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

Kwell doesn't know this because he's never really researched Iran.

Yes I do know this. I have seen them burning flags, chanting how much they hate America. Then they come over to America and get a free education paid for by you and me.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Regardless of when this video was made...

Give me a freaking break, guys.

If you took out the people chanting "death to America", looped some inspiring music in the background, changed it from Ayatollah to Ron Paul, and named it "Ron Paul Exposes American Terrorism", this would have 5 billion flags and be praised to the heavens as denying ignorance. You can alternatively swap Ayatollah with OWS, for some of the crowd.

Where's the change? Hmmm...

That change has got to be somewhere... Nope, no change over there... Maybe under here...

*ducks out before she is torn to shreds*

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes I do know this. I have seen them burning flags, chanting how much they hate America. Then they come over to America and get a free education paid for by you and me.

Have you ever met an Iranian?

I have......and contrary to your belief they didn't burn flags and chant hate against America.............that's like saying an Iranian person has done proper research on the USA by watching Terry Jones burn the Quran videos!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Have you ever met an Iranian?

I have......and contrary to your belief they didn't burn flags and chant hate against America.............that's like saying an Iranian person has done proper research on the USA by watching Terry Jones burn the Quran videos!

I have Iranian friend, I have Pakistani friends. I am just hitting all sides of the issue. If you don't think that the majority of people in Islamic nations hate America you are mistaken. I see how our Government is evil too and won't stop invading other countries to bring in their one world government. I just think this situation is soon to blow up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwellIf you don't think that the majority of people in Islamic nations hate America you are mistaken.

And you know this how?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
this is no different than the US government telling us we should hate and fear iran....

Who cares if they hate us most people do, america is ruining the world for everyone what do you expect....

Change america for the better, lead by example and maybe people will start liking us again...

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

Illegal aliens rushing the border to leave? Thats an interesting thought. The problem on that level needs to be dealt with by the Feds and not the States, but that issue is for another discussion. If you ever had a chance to visit the Berlin wall before it fell you would have noticed. the razor wire, gun tower's, land mines and "no-mans-land" "kill zones" or "free fire zones", never had to worry about people risking death to GET IN to East Germany.

As for those who compare the U.S. to places like Iran, it's obvious people who make such statements have spent little time in an ultra-oppressive police state. In the case of Iran, a theocracy-extremus. (Another real good reason to keep the religion out of government. and of course keep the business of religion and the state as far apart as possible.) Hey, the U.S has it's issues to put it mildly, including our own home grown religious nuts of all persuasions. I am the first to bitch when I see idiocy done in the name of my country. Actually I do TRY to change things where and when I can for the better. And why when my choice is in response to a post or issue, among my more immediate and appropriate choices is to yell at the computer, or post a reply, in truth, when the spirit moves me, I do both.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
it's sad to see how most of us form an opinion based on stereotypes. Our fellow history has taught us how dangereous stereotyping can be, yet we still make the same mistake over and over again. There are extremists all over the world, not just in Iran.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Uh, yeah right, as if this is some type of new development in the overall Iranian attitude towards America. This video is being shown now because of the recent alleged Iranian based terrorist plot, and to sway opinion towards a new war with Iran, especially since things in Iraq have winded down. I'm sure there are hundreds of videos just like this and worse that we haven't seen that go all the way back to the Carter administration. Stinks of CIA and Mossad propaganda, AGAIN!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
with amerika always talking about invading them..attacking nearby countries..putting sanctions on them over made up reasons.. What do you expect them to do wear mickey mouse ears wave an amerikan flag and sing god bless amerika ? Maybe if the corrupt old bastards in d.c stopped invading other countries and murdering people for profit people in other countries would have a more positive view of amerika.. Get real nobody cheers for an oppressor..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Now, you don't see crowds in any Western Country chanting "Death to Iran" and burning Iranian flags
If that doesn't explain Islam perfectly nothing else will. Those in your country that live next to you believe it also.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, I'm really scared actually. Now things are bad, the world no longer respects us at all. Crap. Short time before things get ugly around the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Now, you don't see crowds in any Western Country chanting "Death to Iran" and burning Iranian flags
If that doesn't explain Islam perfectly nothing else will. Those in your country that live next to you believe it also.

daggyz, many Christians are just as violent and murderous. You can't generalize the way you are attempting to without looking like a fool.

I'm not trying to insult you but you have a very narrow view of reality. Please open your eyes.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Agreed these people are no different from the sheeple you get here or anywhere else.

Only thing is these iranian dont have money were they can fall into materialism. If you think its all about my team is better then yours still you need to grow up and start opening your eyes people.

Its all about control and power and thats easily done with money or in this case as someone above me said - brain washing mindless people who have nothing better to do such as play on their ipad, smartphone or watch 15000 + channels on SKY!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join