It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Citizens Chant "Death To America"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by kwell

Hi kwell,

Great post.

Those people are totally brainwashed.

And when you ask for negative energy on someone, you get it yourself.

Time for the end of Iran, an evil country.

You do realize that two thirds of Iran's population is under the age of 30? They aren't all islamic extremists that hate America. Check this quote out...

Western literature and Bollywood movies are readily accessed by satellite television and the internet at homes, offices, libraries, stores and cyber cafes. On one visit to the Isfahan public library, we learned that the most popular DVDs among men feature Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris and Sylvester Stallone while Paris Hilton and Shakira rank as top entertainers for women.

They seem to be growing more westernized and embracing our style of life (which isn't saying that we carry ourselves well as a society) and I mean for Christ's sake they LOVE CHUCK NORRIS!!!

Anyway that quote came from a publication by the Yale Center for the Study of Globalization I suggest you and everyone else read it.

The last thing we need is another war.
edit on 17-10-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I think 'Death to America' is quite apt.

It's not 'Death to Americans'.

The Powers That Be, not its people.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wow... some of these comments on here scare me.

So we get it.. they say "Death To America" at one point. Did you happen to listen to the rest of the speech? I don't think you did, because any logical person who had would probably agree that them chanting "death to america" should not be the headline here...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Now, you don't see crowds in any Western Country chanting "Death to Iran" and burning Iranian flags
If that doesn't explain Islam perfectly nothing else will. Those in your country that live next to you believe it also.

Because Iran hasn't done anything to us... listen to the rest of his speech. All these countries HAVE REASON to hate AMERICA (by the way, not americaNs).. our government does nothing but get all up in other peoples business.. it's insane. Here, I'll say it too...

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The video was from 2009... why doesn't the OP point that out?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Old video, agenda exposed, move along.

All this talk of "prophesy." A prophesy ceases to be when an individual or group attempts to make it a reality. Then it is simply a conspiracy. Now, if something were to happen (WWIII, for example) and the survivors were to find an unknown book/tablet/ledger/magazine/periodical/journal/diary describing what happened, written before it happened, that is a prophecy.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

I don't think that that is a trend.
It may happen but not much.

Iran scares me with there beliefs that the earth needs to be covered in blood and such.
I have watched over the years the us give them paper reasons to hate us.
Every so often iran says im gettin a nuke then we pay them not to.Month later there sayin they are gettin nukes then we pay them more.

Gee is there any wonder why they don't have nukes yet or why they have not attacked in a way that matches all their trash talk?
edit on 17-10-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by kwell

Hi kwell,

Great post.

Those people are totally brainwashed.

And when you ask for negative energy on someone, you get it yourself.

Time for the end of Iran, an evil country.

A evil country? Lmao there not even close to as evil as America, how many wars has america been in again? Maybe you should do yourself a favor and go bend over for your government, oh wait you do that everyday of your life.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It is the truth... and Iran is not an evil country. US is.

reply to post by YGslayer

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Let's put this into perspective. When we send soldiers overseas, the people living in the place America deployed to do not see a Hero, they see a "terrorist" but we see them as a great guy who wants to defend his/her country. Same with the Iranians. They see the people that hate America has hero's and being on the right track, but to us they are "terrorists" get it? it's all perspective. The sooner people realize this the sooner these wars can stop.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

You raise interesting topics. North Korea did the same regarding nuke statements. I believe it may be a form of extortion. Accepted amongst the higher ups BUT I really don't believe you have researched enough about Iran to make a statement like that.

I invite you to go and do some real concrete research into the matter and then see if you still hold the same opinion. I'd bet my membership on here that you wouldn't.

Mind you, an open mind is required because Irans Prime Minister has made bold statements in the past about 'Weather' weapons and whatnot...and after spending enough time on it, you tend to agree with Ahmadinejad. Same statements were thrown about by Libyan leader Gaddafi, Gaddafi himself having been removed for many reasons, not excluding his very real plan to unite Africa and Middle East into a great country of states and large wealth for all. It may have even decimated starvation and hunger.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I went to Iran recently. Tehran to be precise. There are a lot less extremists than you guys think. I am living here in Malaysia and the muslims here are suggested moderate, but in Tehran you will not hear one noisy mosque calling for prayers. You would in Kuala Lumpur or all over Indonesia. I asked the iranian colleagues why it is like that and they replied "People complained about that! Thats too noisy man!".

Not one of the Iranians I met was comfortable with his own government and not one was what I would call a strong muslim. In fact Iran did nothing to the US. But the US has an embargo against them. Thats for example the reason, why I started my journey in a 30 year old Boing 747. The oldest I have ever seen.

Iran never in his history attacked another country. It was attacked many times and had to defend itself. The US attacked many countries but was never forced to defend itself.

The group of extremists is small but in power. The majority of the people are definitely not with them. Iran is not a thread to anybody. I have seen the other weapons like the 40 years old tanks... I highly doubt, that Iran has any interest to go into war. It would the first time in history and the current president might look like an idiot, but he smart and just tries to entertain the extremists. He is not one.

I would be concerned about two countries on this planet which are the most evil:

1) USA
2) Israel

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
this is no different than the US government telling us we should hate and fear iran....

Who cares if they hate us most people do, america is ruining the world for everyone what do you expect....

Change america for the better, lead by example and maybe people will start liking us again...

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

I don't know about you,but I think for myself. And in no way shape or form do I allow anyone,government or not,tell me what to think. I decide for myself. And you know what? I'm GLAD the illegals are leaving. See ya,go sponge of another country. As for the op,who cares? Those people are clearly brainwashed. I'm betting atleast half of those in the video would LOVE to live here.Propaganda,that's it.
edit on 17-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by C64Warrior

You all just don't get it do you. All the leaders of every country are under the Illuminati's control. They had plans to start 3 world wars to bring in their New World Order. All these leaders are actors going by a script.

Pike's Letter to Mazzini (August 15, 1871)
This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Here the 3rd world war Albert Pike spoke of....sound familiar to anyone? and he wrote this in 1871. This was written before Israel was even a nation again.

World War Three
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…
humansarefree.com...
edit on 17-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

And what of when most Americans cheered the death of Osama.

If you love death, you will receive it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who cares? I know tons of folks who say "Death to the Ayatolla Assahollas" LMAO!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is no justifing letting Iran get the bomb, time to act.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is nothing new. People have been chanting that for years.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Don't be fooled by the saboteurs that have infiltrated ATS. There are many of them, and to the trained eye they become obvious.

ATS is the perfect place for TPTB to spread their vile propaganda. They don't really need to try all that hard in the mainstream media. With ATS, they get right to the root, the source. If they can convince ATSers, they can convince anyone. They brought the information war to your doorsteps, and many of you don't even realize it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
Don't be fooled by the saboteurs that have infiltrated ATS. There are many of them, and to the trained eye they become obvious.

ATS is the perfect place for TPTB to spread their vile propaganda. They don't really need to try all that hard in the mainstream media. With ATS, they get right to the root, the source. If they can convince ATSers, they can convince anyone. They brought the information war to your doorsteps, and many of you don't even realize it.

Exactly! They're really chanting "Bring us Wal-Mart! Bring us Wal-mart!". They love the U.S. It's the Religion of Peace. Geez.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join